Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
XHUU6YE6JBFDBIANLBWEWEQMKA.jpg

Jennifer Dulos’ relatives says 'none of this feels real’ four weeks after Connecticut mom vanished

“Many people have asked for more details about Jennifer, as a person, a mom, a friend. Jennifer is brilliant and creative — she graduated with honors from Brown University and earned an MFA in writing from NYU,” they said.

“As a teen, she was a nationally ranked junior squash player. Much more important, Jennifer is a deeply genuine person, compassionate and trustworthy. She is also subtly hilarious. She loves silly movies as much as she loves great literature,” they said.

The distraught relatives called Jennifer an avid traveler who instilled her curiosity and passion for discovery in her five young children.

“She cares about her children more than anything in the world,” they said.

I always check the Parking Lot for scanner chatter in this case but I guess there isn’t likely to be any?

It would be interesting to at least get the Onstar information (whether enabled or not) @bluberry mentioned (I just don’t know enough about it) to narrow down the exact time JD’s car was parked and abandoned on Lapham Road. I imagine LE has this even if we don’t. It’s helpful because if there aren’t any cameras, which we have learned aren’t at Waveny Park and aren’t in New Canaan (at least operated by the city or LE) then we have to rely on eye witnesses.

I hope they will have enough to arrest FD while he is in the middle of a sound sleep this weekend!!

Last edited:
In the Fox article, the lawyer questions how LE could have seen the blood on the garbage bags in the video if they couldn't tell if it was Dulos or his truck.
What is he talking about? I thought they retrieved the bags and found the evidence in them?

Pattis know from experience that there are some people out there
in the public realm that may accept his stories.

And from what I'm reading elsewhere I agree. A certain percentage of 'low information' jurors will buy it mainly cause...
they like his ponytail, or his voice, or his manner.

This is the reality of some juries. IME.

I'm sorry, but what is a 'low information' juror?

In the Fox article, the lawyer questions how LE could have seen the blood on the garbage bags in the video if they couldn't tell if it was Dulos or his truck.
What is he talking about? I thought they retrieved the bags and found the evidence in them?

They are referring to the Arrest Warrant. When LE were observing the CCTV video in Hartford (FD/MT’s cell phone pings lef LE to Albany Avenue) at the Command Center they saw that the bags had inside them a substance they observed on video to have the appearance of blood. LE then raced to the scene of the trashbins where those bags were seen in video being dumped and were only able to recover a few. They took the items from the bags they were able to recover and had them tested at the DESPP lab which determined on 6/1/19 the items tested positive for JDs blood. FD and MT were in Hartford dumping the trashbags on 5/24 at 7:10 pm seen on camera BUT LE only learned of this on 5/31 and by then most trash had been taken to the MIRA facility and shredded and incinerated. LE was lucky to get the bags they got but we don’t know how many bags were dumped and how many bags were recovered by LE

For those feeling discouraged by the lack of reported evidence and the slow pace, keep in the front of mind that LE is very careful and calculated about what information they release and when regarding evidence (they recently said as much in the latest public statement.) they have far more than we know, and are building their case. We’re going to be surprised when we eventually learn all the details.

For example, back in the early days of the investigation, LE told MSM that nothing was found in the storm drain along Albany Avenue. Multiple MSM quoted “sources close to the investigation” as saying no evidence was discovered in trash bins along Albany Avenue.
Then, when the arrest documents were unsealed, big surprise! FDs doctored license plates were in the storm drain! JDs blood was in the bags in the trash in Albany Avenue!

We have to be patient here.

For example:

“The Hartford Courant reported about two dozen state troopers and firefighters searched the area of Adams Street and Oakland Terrace along Albany Avenue Friday afternoon. A crew searched a storm drain in front of Scotts’ Jamaican Bakery, but found no evidence, Hartford Fire Deputy Chief Harry Tulier told the Courant.”

Jennifer Dulos investigation heads to Hartford

Thanks, friend! Such a lovely Friday night bonus!

XHUU6YE6JBFDBIANLBWEWEQMKA.jpg

Jennifer Dulos’ relatives says 'none of this feels real’ four weeks after Connecticut mom vanished

“Many people have asked for more details about Jennifer, as a person, a mom, a friend. Jennifer is brilliant and creative — she graduated with honors from Brown University and earned an MFA in writing from NYU,” they said.

“As a teen, she was a nationally ranked junior squash player. Much more important, Jennifer is a deeply genuine person, compassionate and trustworthy. She is also subtly hilarious. She loves silly movies as much as she loves great literature,” they said.

The distraught relatives called Jennifer an avid traveler who instilled her curiosity and passion for discovery in her five young children.

“She cares about her children more than anything in the world,” they said.
Thanks for sharing that. This description of her is how I've been envisioning her, which perhaps is an indication that she was genuine.

Such a loss.

jmo

They are referring to the Arrest Warrant. When LE were observing the CCTV video in Hartford (FD/MT’s cell phone pings lef LE to Albany Avenue) at the Command Center they saw that the bags had inside them a substance they observed on video to have the appearance of blood. LE then raced to the scene of the trashbins where those bags were seen in video being dumped and were only able to recover a few. They took the items from the bags they were able to recover and had them tested at the DESPP lab which determined on 6/1/19 the items tested positive for JDs blood. FD and MT were in Hartford dumping the trashbags on 5/24 at 7:10 pm seen on camera BUT LE only learned of this on 5/31 and by then most trash had been taken to the MIRA facility and shredded and incinerated. LE was lucky to get the bags they got but we don’t know how many bags were dumped and how many bags were recovered by LE
I guess he purposely left that part out.
What is the significance of them not seeing it on camera if they were able to retrieve the evidence directly from the bags?
I guess he is implying that someone else must have discarded those particular bags.

I just read this and apologize if it was mentioned before but FD and MT had a dinner party the night JD went missing? What? After their little odyssey of stupidity arriving home at 8:10 pm. A planned dinner party? I’m speechless...sickos. We really need the guest list to find out the others that were celebrating and willing to lie as MT’s alibi. NP previously mentioned a friend over but a dinner party makes my blood boil. Murder, clean-up, disposal of body, bloody bags and then a dinner party to end the eventful day. The neighbor’s footage will reveal so much!

upload_2019-6-21_22-44-23.png

Last edited:
What is the significance of them not seeing it on camera if they were able to retrieve the evidence directly from the bags?
I guess he is implying that someone else must have discarded those particular bags.

Yes, that would be reflective of Jennifer's attention to detail in faking her death....She recruited a look-alike of FD in advance to make an insane trip distributing her "crime-scene-evidence" in random garbage cans all for the CCTV cameras. That woman had/has some mad skills!

I just had an idea, what if Wednesdays dinner was a practice run to get all of his times down (without raising eyebrows because he was allowed to be there). So he has been planning this for a while, and finally know exactly what's reasonable for a time frame so he could try and make as much of an alibi beforehand, like getting "phone calls" and whatever other stories NP has been saying. Just because the phone was making a call from a location doesnt mean it just wasnt answered and he darted out the door. This is all MOO completely trying to figure out why they werent concerned about a Hartford camera picking them up and thinking it would take a while before they could arrest him. If they both had decent alibis, risking a drop in random places away from your house because you know police might use your own trash as evidence in your own trash as a way to arrest you and thwart your plans to flee with MT and children. He wouldn't have known JD had a plan for the children because she knew just how diabolical he could be. Again this is all IMHO and I got excited and skipped some pages, someone could have even mentioned this all before

I think NP will try to keep the evidence found in those bags out of court? According to the Arrest Warrant, FD “provided” his iPhoneX which was confiscated by a Detective. It was his pings (as well as a SW for his phone downloads and a search warrant for MT phone record data) which led LE to Hartford and to their command center to view the CCTV video. No pings no video? No video no catching them dumping trashbags. Hence the bags are the fruit of a poisonous tree? Same for the videos? I asked this before but I don’t think any of our Verified Attorney’s have yet weighed in. Should we be worried about the way FDs phone was obtained as described in the Arrest Warrant and the evidence that was obtained as a result of that phone information being kept out of court? @gitana1 should we be worried? Thanks very much in advance!

I just read this and apologize if it was mentioned before but FD and MT had a dinner party the night JD went missing? What? After their little odyssey of stupidity arriving home at 8:10 pm. A planned dinner party? I’m speechless...sickos. We really need the guest list to find out the others that were celebrating and willing to lie as MT’s alibi. The neighbor’s footage will reveal so much!

View attachment 189987
May I ask what is the source of this pic? Trump would say “fake news”. Haha the only dinner party they had on May 24 was the one where they didn’t eat anything and were out dumping bags.

They did indeed have a dinner party the night before where they got an alibi drunk so MT could deliver the purse the next morning for an alibi on the morning of May 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member