Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am local. I can’t imagine the kids resuming their old life around here ..

My 2 cents is Connecticut is done for these kids. They were only at NCCS for 2 years. The Farber Mother/Dulos kids didn’t live in New Canaan very long and all their dirty laundry aired, Connecticut ladies .. talk. Their kids talk. I would shut CT down if I was GF.

The kids will do better starting over, change the last name, soften up the Greek first names and start over ..
I was just thinking about the surname baggage. Sadly for the kids, they're saddle with a last name that is unique enough and now infamous, there will be no hiding. Maybe some will go with JD's maiden name. It's a heckuva lot more refined sounding and easier on the ears than Dulos.

I understand the outrage, but in my experience and knowing family court judges , their rulings are generally based on what they can control.

They are not looking to set stipulations on what is and is not admissible in a criminal court of law.

But rather to the power that they have in a family court proceeding

The judge said basically listen this is a sealed document and you are not going to use it to further your criminal case

The document in question will be held by this court and you will adhere to the rules that I set fourth

Some are trying to compare a family court to a criminal court and I think that is unfair to the judge in question

I honestly don't see what the judge could have been expected to do differently

Were people expecting the judge to break from what she is lawfully expected to do and treat it as a criminal hearing

That's simply not her job IMO

Everything with the Child Custody IS her job.

These Sealed Documents ARE her purview.

Where are the SANCTIONS for using and releasing information from the said Sealed Custody Documents? Regardless of in which court they are being used.

Where is the DISMISSAL of NP from representing FD in the Child Custody case?

Where are the FINES for using and releasing information from the said Sealed Documents?

ALL of these questions ARE in the purview of the Judge presiding over the Custody issue.

In NP's line of work, he would have or should have known the documents were sealed or at the very least, find out if they are sealed before using them.

NP can say he did not mean to release Sealed documents, but as the saying goes, 'He didn't mean Not to' either.

It is NP's job to vet the document.

NP basically used the old adage 'it is easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.

That’s right. Wasn’t he the one having revenge fantasies towards people who wronged him?

If those kids have trust funds, I guarantee GF has already put into place a Trustee: individual, an institution or multiple trusted advisors, responsible for overseeing that the trust fund maintains its duties as laid out in the trust documents and applicable law. The trustee is often paid a small management fee. Some trusts give responsibility for managing the trust assets to the trustee, while others require the trustee to select qualified investment advisors to handle the money. Fotis Dulos will never get his hands on their money. That would have been one of my first orders of business as their grandmother.

JD was afraid of him (divorce filing documents) so I suspect she updated her own estate plan/trust to preclude him from ever having control over any of her money IMO. Her mother very likely had already done this - I do wonder if the kids still have their cell phones and are reading about what their dad's lawyer is saying about their mother? They have friends they want to stay in touch with I would think - and games to play - but did she take them away? Not sure how I would handle that situation. JMO

im sure this was covered already but can someone explain to me what we know about the cell phones? from i understand, FDs cell phone was pinged most of that afternoon by his house and a property a few miles away. there is some interesting facts that he made several trips back and forth between the properties (with the workers red truck) and then around 5, left truck at property and walked back to his house. Then i presume worker came back and dropped his ford truck back off. Then FDs cell phone was tracked about 35 minutes away in hartford that evening. What would be the reasoning it wasnt "pinged" all morning? It was turned off? That would be weird.
Then is there any info on MT cell phone. I heard that was pinged in hartford as well. Is there other info on where her phone was in the am?

I thought I read somewhere that GF atty, in the motion entered re psych evaluation, had stated that GAL had given it to FD previous atty. This reporter sums it up nicely. I’ll try to copy and paste below! As far as the brief court room drama yesterday, I took it as a quick “ let me get that eval under wraps again” and she would issue orders on the motion(s)? later.

NEW: Attorneys for #JenniferDulos have filed a motion to hold Fotis Dulos and his attorneys in contempt and to impose sanctions for violating the court’s sealing orders for the "custody evaluation." #NBCCT

7:33 PM · Jun 25, 2019

Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose) #NBCCT

The filing says Fotis Dulos’ emergency motion for custody of his children after Jennifer disappeared was based on the “purported” custody evaluation, adding “the purported custody evaluation had no evidentiary value and was not properly entered as in evidence.” #NBCCT

Claims for Relief: Hold defendant/counsel in contempt/be sanctioned for disclosing contents “custody evaluation” -Asks the court 2 consider a criminal contempt for violating the orders designed to protect the judicial process/rights of the plaintiff and protect the minor children

Claims for Relief pt 2: - Defendant and counsel be barred from divulging info from the custody evaluation to media outlets -Counsel notify all media contacted about the custody evaluation that it was not authorized by the court and has no “evidential value” #NBCCT

Claims for Relief pt 3: -Disqualify Norm Pattis, Rich Rochlin, Michael Rose and any lawyers from their firms for representing Fotis in the custody or criminal cases #NBCCT

Email response from Norm Pattis says "without commenting on the allegations in the counsel's motion, we contend we acted appropriately in the defense of our client." There is a status conference for the child custody case Wed morning at Stamford court. #NBCCT

Correction from an earlier tweet: the filing says the custody evaluation was not completed by MARCH 31st, 2019 and "an extension of time was granted by agreement." #NBCCT
7:56 PM · Jun 25, 2019

im sure this was covered already but can someone explain to me what we know about the cell phones? from i understand, FDs cell phone was pinged most of that afternoon by his house and a property a few miles away. there is some interesting facts that he made several trips back and forth between the properties (with the workers red truck) and then around 5, left truck at property and walked back to his house. Then i presume worker came back and dropped his ford truck back off. Then FDs cell phone was tracked about 35 minutes away in hartford that evening. What would be the reasoning it wasnt "pinged" all morning? It was turned off? That would be weird.
Then is there any info on MT cell phone. I heard that was pinged in hartford as well. Is there other info on where her phone was in the am?
We don’t know if FD phone pinged or not in the morning. LE did not release the info of the phone pings on that morning. The only info on MT phone pings were when they were dumping trash in Hartford.

Could he have given the phone to someone, left it in a truck car that was being used by someone else, or is there anyway the gf could have had the phone and her phone was elsewhere? I be there are many more ways the phone could have been moved/not moved.

I thought I read somewhere that GF atty, in the motion entered re psych evaluation, had stated that GAL had given it to FD previous atty. This reporter sums it up nicely. I’ll try to copy and paste below! As far as the brief court room drama yesterday, I took it as a quick “ let me get that eval under wraps again” and she would issue orders on the motion(s)? later.

NEW: Attorneys for #JenniferDulos have filed a motion to hold Fotis Dulos and his attorneys in contempt and to impose sanctions for violating the court’s sealing orders for the "custody evaluation." #NBCCT

Attorneys for Jennifer asked for the removal of the GAL (court appointed guardian for the Dulos children) for releasing the incomplete evaluation to the former attorney for Fotis Dulos (esq. Michael Rose) #NBCCT

The filing says Fotis Dulos’ emergency motion for custody of his children after Jennifer disappeared was based on the “purported” custody evaluation, adding “the purported custody evaluation had no evidentiary value and was not properly entered as in evidence.” #NBCCT

Claims for Relief: Hold defendant/counsel in contempt/be sanctioned for disclosing contents “custody evaluation” -Asks the court 2 consider a criminal contempt for violating the orders designed to protect the judicial process/rights of the plaintiff and protect the minor children

Claims for Relief pt 2: - Defendant and counsel be barred from divulging info from the custody evaluation to media outlets -Counsel notify all media contacted about the custody evaluation that it was not authorized by the court and has no “evidential value” #NBCCT

Claims for Relief pt 3: -Disqualify Norm Pattis, Rich Rochlin, Michael Rose and any lawyers from their firms for representing Fotis in the custody or criminal cases #NBCCT

Email response from Norm Pattis says "without commenting on the allegations in the counsel's motion, we contend we acted appropriately in the defense of our client." There is a status conference for the child custody case Wed morning at Stamford court. #NBCCT

Correction from an earlier tweet: the filing says the custody evaluation was not completed by MARCH 31st, 2019 and "an extension of time was granted by agreement." #NBCCT
7:56 PM · Jun 25, 2019

Nice! You might want to add this to the media thread so we can refer back to it in the future. Thanks

Thank you for stating this, I could also give a rats you
-know-what about the evaluation. She sought help in an awful awful time. She gets cred for that.

The blatant smiling flaunting of MT FD in ski, work etc photos... that alone, after a thirteen year union, five children, is enough to break the best of us.

It is telling, she sought help - conversely, when things were closing in on him with custody case, GF Lawsuit what did FD do? He disposed of clothes and sponge with Jennifer’s blood on them. He had motive with a capital M. Maybe had he gone for an evaluation/help, we wouldn’t be here !#$& (can I get a cuss jar?)

Your astute observation that Jennifer’s dad, while kind and generous, might not have been as keen as GF, is a good point.

I wish our culture would evolve.

What is the perfect life? Is it the picket fence? No doubt little liar hormones muddy the waters, but we need to ask bigger questions (even, why am I drawn to this case?); there are far far too many of these crimes on the books.

-know-what about the evaluation. She sought help in an awful awful time. She gets cred for that.

The blatant smiling flaunting of MT FD in ski, work etc photos... that alone, after a thirteen year union, five children, is enough to break the best of us.

It is telling, she sought help - conversely, when things were closing in on him with custody case, GF Lawsuit what did FD do? He disposed of clothes and sponge with Jennifer’s blood on them. He had motive with a capital M. Maybe had he gone for an evaluation/help, we wouldn’t be here !#$& (can I get a cuss jar?)

Your astute observation that Jennifer’s dad, while kind and generous, might not have been as keen as GF, is a good point.

What is the perfect life? Is it the picket fence? No doubt little liar hormones muddy the waters, but we need to ask bigger questions (even, why am I drawn to this case?); there are far far too many of these crimes on the books.
My response was to Bella Vista, thank you again.

A hearing on motion from the attorney for Michelle Troconis asking the court to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys from having any contact with her is happening Friday morning in Stamford court.

A hearing on motion from the attorney for Michelle Troconis asking the court to prohibit Fotis Dulos and his attorneys from having any contact with her is happening Friday morning in Stamford court.
That’s interesting! Was it announced in the news this morning?

I think the psych evaluation was one ordered by the court re:custody. It most likely included evaluations of JD, FD and the children, however, it was incomplete and had not been entered as evidence. An extension had been granted March 31, 2019.

Re: But where did we get info that she filed a case in probate court?
Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, posts bail as prosecutor reveals DNA evidence claiming to link him to missing wife Jennifer Farber Dulos
JUN 11, 2019 | 9:26 PM
A local probate court has granted temporary custody of the children to Farber, Dranginis said.

Fotis Dulos says his children are ‘constantly on my mind’ while his lawyer suggests ‘revenge suicide’ is behind wife’s disappearance
JUN 26, 2019 | 6:37 PM
The children are living with Farber Dulos’ mother in New York, where they have been since she went missing on May 24. The grandmother, Gloria Farber, has been seeking custody of the children through probate court.

Thank you. It seems odd that more hasn't been reported on that!

So it appears, then, that she got a temporary guardianship while he was incarcerated but is trying to intervene in the family court case because the guardianship would be temporary unless and/or while he remained in jail.

So knowing he would likely make bail, the need for a permanent guardianship would disappear. So she's trying to intervene in the family law case and get custody there.

I see her lawyer is trying to make the case for a "parent-like" relationship based on the 18 days grandma has had the kids.

This is scary and I hope it works.

I think the psych evaluation was one ordered by the court re:custody. It most likely included evaluations of JD, FD and the children, however, it was incomplete and had not been entered as evidence. An extension had been granted March 31, 2019.
Yes, I agree with you. I read that the psyc evaluation wasn't on JD only. I think it was for FD as well as the children.

Thank you for edification. That makes a little more sense but the zeroing in on her results - that they may not have been as favorable seems about right given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper