Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the possibility been discussed that he incinerated the body himself? I am sure LE has looked into any fires from that time period. Were the loud morning noises part of this? It seems clear that much was premeditated - he close-cropped his hair; he planned fro alibis as close to the time needed as possible (before and after) while likely turning his phone off during the actual murder; he had a strong plan to park JD's car at the park and make sure her body was never found; picked a holiday weekend when he was planning to take the kids; altered license plates; swapped his car; even had intruded upon her territory with a house in NC, not the area he has ever done before (though that may have been when he was still in controlling/stalking mode); the only thing unaccounted for, it seems, was whatever bloody mess occurred in the garage - maybe a result of fighting back, or something else he did not anticipate. Fotis Dulos had been fantasizing about murdering his wife for a long time. He tried to kill her spirit, and when she got away from him, and she was "winning," he was enraged. He had been conspiring to murder her from at least the time of his buzz cut, with a very specific plan he began to set into motion. All MOO.

Thank you. It seems odd that more hasn't been reported on that!

So it appears, then, that she got a temporary guardianship while he was incarcerated but is trying to intervene in the family court case because the guardianship would be temporary unless and/or while he remained in jail.

So knowing he would likely make bail, the need for a permanent guardianship would disappear. So she's trying to intervene in the family law case and get custody there.

I see her lawyer is trying to make the case for a "parent-like" relationship based on the 18 days grandma has had the kids.

This is scary and I hope it works.
I wish they would throw him back in jail. He did cross state lines, why give him the benefit of the doubt?

I think the psych evaluation was one ordered by the court re:custody. It most likely included evaluations of JD, FD and the children, however, it was incomplete and had not been entered as evidence. An extension had been granted March 31, 2019.

The psych report, I read, was a "family evaluation." It really doesn't make sense with the comments being made. JD supposedly told FD that she "would see that he never got to see the children as a result of it," while NP gave the reporter the damaging comments about JD. Here's a quote that he gave in court:

Pattis said he “glanced” at the psychological report and did not read closely before returning it — but that he did so after making statements about it. Then, a reporter called him preparing what he described as a “hit piece” asking him to confirm earlier statements.

“I was in a bind,” Pattis said. “I didn’t repeat them but I said I stand by my earlier comments.”
Fotis Dulos sends message to kids, attorney claims Jennifer Dulos orchestrated 'revenge suicide'

NP's explanation is actionable in my opinion. The use of "glanced" implies he did not read the entire report or read it thoroughly. (Didn't someone mention earlier that Rich Rochlin is the detail man and NP is the performer?) He returns it (the report-where) after he made statements about the report to a reporter, and his perceived "bind" forced him to "stand by his earlier comments," but not repeat them? What sort of nonsense is this?

This type of prevarication would not work with most parents in the world. Hope the court will take action. I saw one comment he made to a reporter in which he (NP) is smiling and says something to the effect that I don't think I did anything wrong, but I'm sure Judge Heller will let me know if she thinks I did. The typical kid caught in a lie. Really?

Last edited:
Thank you for edification. That makes a little more sense but the zeroing in on her results - that they may not have been as favorable seems about right given the circumstances.
Or, the incomplete or ‘draft’ evaluation only contained information about an interview with JD? Or JD and some or all of the children? And FD had not yet been interviewed, or if he had, that portion had not yet been summarized into the document?
I find it very interesting that an incomplete psych evaluation was floating between GAL and FD previous atty. If FD had not been interviewed at that time, were they using it to shape his responses? Or if he had been interviewed, were they being allowed to have a hand in the final draft?
A portion of any evaluation, without all subjects being interviewed, without summary, conclusion or recommendation is meaningless. NP trying to use it as “evidence” is meaningless.

The psych report, I read, was a "family evaluation." It really doesn't make sense with the comments being made. JD supposedly told FD that she "would see that he never got to see the children as a result of it," while NP gave the reporter the damaging comments about JD. Here's a quote that he gave in court:

Pattis said he “glanced” at the psychological report and did not read closely before returning it — but that he did so after making statements about it. Then, a reporter called him preparing what he described as a “hit piece” asking him to confirm earlier statements.

“I was in a bind,” Pattis said. “I didn’t repeat them but I said I stand by my earlier comments.”
Fotis Dulos sends message to kids, attorney claims Jennifer Dulos orchestrated 'revenge suicide'

NP's explanation is actionable in my opinion. The use of "glanced" implies he did not read the entire report or read it thoroughly. (Didn't someone mention earlier that Rich Richland is the detail man and NP is the performer?) He returns it (the report-where) after he made statements about the report to a reporter, and his perceived "bind" forced him to "stand by his earlier comments," but not repeat them? What sort of nonsense is this?

This type of prevarication would not work with most parents in the world. Hope the court will take action. I saw one comment he made to a reporter in which he is smiling and says something to the effect that I don't think I did anything wrong, but I'm sure Judge Heller will let me know if she thinks I did. The typical kid caught in a lie. Really?

BBM. @gitana1, a "family evaluation" is NOT an individual psychoanalysis, is that correct?

Does anyone in here know how long it will take to incinerate a whole body completely? Just curious. I mean if he did it bonfire style I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to do that without people smelling/seeing the smoke. He would need to have those huge ovens for melting metal to do it stealthily. IF he had one of those I'm sure the LE would have checked it out first.

How Is A Body Cremated? – Cremation Resource
https://blog.martinoakscemeteryandcrematory.com/long-take-cremate-body/

Above are two links on professional cremation. Second article said it would not take more then 6 hours to cremate a body, average time I read from first article headlines was 1-3 hours, depending on a lot of factors as stated in articles.

NOTE/WARNING. First article has video of cremation.

I would imagine, it might be longer for burning a body in a fire pit and there would be larger remains still left as I do not imagine the fire would be as hot, however I know some fires/building fires/auto fires can burn extremely hot. I don’t think ‘he’ had that kind of time to get a fire hot enough to destroy all evidence.

Is “custody evaluation” the correct terminology ?

Yes. A child custody eval involves meeting individually with the parents and each child, meeting with each parent with their kids to see how they interact, having the parents fill out extensive questionnaires about their history from birth, the family history, what orders they want and why and about their kids, having the parents take written psych exams, reviewing medical, psych and school records for the parents and kids, talking to collateral witnesses, reviewing evidence and sometimes doing psych evals and meeting with significant others.

I think the psych evaluation was one ordered by the court re:custody. It most likely included evaluations of JD, FD and the children, however, it was incomplete and had not been entered as evidence. An extension had been granted March 31, 2019.

Thank you for mentioning this. Everything you read makes it sound like JD was a nutcase and they requested a psych eval. From what I read previously (cannot find right at my fingertips), was that these evals were requested of all family members. It appears that hers was the only one completed. My assumption is that FD kept stalling and putting his off. JMO

We don’t know if FD phone pinged or not in the morning. LE did not release the info of the phone pings on that morning. The only info on MT phone pings were when they were dumping trash in Hartford.
I think the other thing we know about FD phones is that he had 2 phones (one of which was an iPhone X and I don't think we know about the other phone). We know MT had a phone as the ping trail was followed by LE down Albany trail but beyond this we don't know if she had a second phone. We don't know if burners were used either and we don't know about JD phone location or status. We know that LE was searching the area between Lapham Rd and Merritt Pkwy in NC with dogs trained to find electronic devices but we don't know the results of the search.

Yes of course she is NOT presiding over a murder trial but the document in question was part of her court docket and sealed by her court and Judge Heller simply asked for copies to be returned and imposed minorly inconvenient administrative process for the atty's to continue to access the report. If this were your psych report in your divorce wouldn't you be remotely concerned that its contents could be copied multiple times without your knowledge and then discussed publicly and THEN potentially used in a criminal case that was not part of your purview? Not sure about you but I would be quite steamed to read about my psych report in a major paper! But perhaps we have to agree to disagree and that's ok. I'm sticking with POV that I was at best disappointed in response of Judge to safeguarding sealed confidential information that is part of her court docket.

The document which is part of the sealed Family Court record was plucked away and used by Atty Pattis in his criminal case and then made public. Mmmmm. Yes, Judge Heller isn't presiding over a murder trial but doesn't she have the duty to protect the documents that are part of the cases that she does have responsiblity for? This document was sealed for a reason and while I respect your POV I don't see Judge Heller doing much other than getting the paper back and today we saw no attempt to publicly censure any of the involved parties or punish anyone for doing something that was clearly wrong. It was simply lets gather up the missing pieces of paper and head home. MOO
It’s 2019, anyone can snap a photo in a second of any document anyway without any detection.

Last edited:
Yes. A child custody eval involves meeting individually with the parents and each child, meeting with each parent with their kids to see how they interact, having the parents fill out extensive questionnaires about their history from birth, the family history, what orders they want and why and about their kids, having the parents take written psych exams, reviewing medical, psych and school records for the parents and kids, talking to collateral witnesses, reviewing evidence and sometimes doing psych evals and meeting with significant others.
Thank You!!!!

Just got finished listening to a roughly 8 minute radio interview of NP on the Vinnie Penn show.
NP's new word is 'crestfallen'. Saying JD was crestfallen over the evaluation and disappointed in her legal representation. Of course, this is information comes from FD...
NP affirmed that JD lived under her pen name for a period of time before she married FD.
NP explained that after FD crossed state lines that 'it was reported to the court' and that he wasn't aware of it until reporters started asking about it. This tells me we have some journalists out there with good embedded sources.
NP still plugging the over 550 page manuscript. Stating there will be more on that soon.
NP states that JD was becoming increasingly disappointed with her legal team and then went on to disparage the team and some custody case that they badly botched.
SHOCKER...Did Vinnie Penn ask about the bloody bags of evidence? uh..no.
Attorney Norm Pattis Answers Specific Dulos Questions | The Vinnie Penn Project | 960 WELI

Night post in remembrance of JD. Thought I would post this new pic of Jennifer. Sorry if someone posted it already I may have skimmed past it by accident.
This is how I remember Jennifer. She always had a big smile on, just a genuine warm aura around her. It’s still hard to accept that anyone would want to hurt her. Never would’ve imagined it in a million years.

Thank you. It seems odd that more hasn't been reported on that!

So it appears, then, that she got a temporary guardianship while he was incarcerated but is trying to intervene in the family court case because the guardianship would be temporary unless and/or while he remained in jail.

So knowing he would likely make bail, the need for a permanent guardianship would disappear. So she's trying to intervene in the family law case and get custody there.

I see her lawyer is trying to make the case for a "parent-like" relationship based on the 18 days grandma has had the kids.

This is scary and I hope it works.
Yes, this is the question I was asking yesterday about GF atty strategy in going first to Probate Court. Did they have to go to Probate because GF didn't have standing in Family Court as she physically had the children staying with her but didn't have legal guardianship approval in place? My question was that after GF rec'd the guardianship she then had the ability to go to Family Court to be heard on the issue of custody/continued guardianship.

Just trying to understand the process of GF and her atty as GF isn't party to the divorce action being heard by Judge Heller. My concern was that GF wouldn't be heard by Family Court and that custody could revert to FD as he is out on bail pending trial. Given the prior restrictions on FD in custody it seemed illogical that the Family Court would reverse the restrictions and permit full/unrestricted custody but stranger things have happened and I was of course quite concerned for the children given the information we have thus far in the criminal case.

Now what? Anyone in the legal community know what’s going on behind closed doors in a case like this? Do they not have enough evidence to convict? Or does in take time to put everything together? It’s stalled and it’s frustrating.

Does anyone in here know how long it will take to incinerate a whole body completely? Just curious. I mean if he did it bonfire style I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to do that without people smelling/seeing the smoke. He would need to have those huge ovens for melting metal to do it stealthily. IF he had one of those I'm sure the LE would have checked it out first.
I think in the prior thread the info was 3-4 hrs to dissolve a body Mexican Cartel style and 6-8 hrs to incinerate a body depending on temperature of fire. I keep wondering about all the searching of underground storm drains (remember the green manhole cover in Farmington) or septic tanks. Could this have been what was done to dispose of body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member