Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confused by the current lack of searches for JD. If large scale searches were going on, wouldn't we know about it? I think yes.

So, why aren't LE asking for the public's help searching? Or, why isn't LE conducting them on their own? What does LE know that would preclude them from doing large scale coordinated searches? I feel like the only answer I can come up with is that they know where she is? But then if they know where she is why no murder charges? I keep getting stuck in this loop.
BBM. My feeling is the opposite. They don't know where to look next and it doesn't make sense to do a new search without a credible clue/tip.

I am confused by the current lack of searches for JD. If large scale searches were going on, wouldn't we know about it? I think yes.

So, why aren't LE asking for the public's help searching? Or, why isn't LE conducting them on their own? What does LE know that would preclude them from doing large scale coordinated searches? I feel like the only answer I can come up with is that they know where she is? But then if they know where she is why no murder charges? I keep getting stuck in this loop.
I'm thinking they don't have the personnel that would be needed to do large scale non-targeted searches in the NC, Farmington environs and all of the places in between.

Here is the latest round-up if not posted yet:

Jennifer Dulos case: 5 latest developments

I don't know why Norm P keeps saying MT has not motive. Really? And now he wants to stop the divorce proceedings. Well of course. Obvious motives aside from his psychotic rage and need to control and "win": being a widow is going to go a lot better for him financially and custody-0wise (or so he thought/thinks) than being a divorcee. But Norm P is the guy who thinks his tale of woe being bullied as a kid justifies his defending psychotic bullies -- how about empathy fo the VICTIMS of bullies, Norm? He claims he was a victim, and he continues the cycle by going on to victimize others. Norm Pattis is nothing but an over-sized BULLY who wields the law in questionable ways to defend the grotesque and bash the true victims. What a pack of sinister losers, including MT, that shining beacon of womanhood - move in on a married mom of five, show no mercy, steal her life - literally. She was not weeping for poor JD, she was weeping for herself getting caught with blood on her hands. She and FD are the worst. I don't for a second believe MT was abused as well. She shows no honor, no remorse, no sympathy except for the devil. How about a statement of kindness and concern for lovely Jennifer? How about an apology for hooking up with another woman's husband (how many times has she done that now??), having no idea it would lead to this? She is a cold-hearted woman and was in deep, and I will believe that unless and until she uses everything she knows to help bury FD. Alibi my *ss. All MOO.

I wonder how many of those were useful.

People seeing perpetrators or the victim; people calling in with ideas or theories; could be well before the critical day. It all comes down to useful evidence from a law enforcement perspective, which means, video or images or real eye witness evidence. The state and local police know they have to be very careful in assembling a case before a press conference. In some jurisdictions and precincts you would expect press conferences periodically. Why not in this one? The chief of police is currently enrolled in getting his MBA at UMass, so he would probably not be the one to do that. Attorney Profile | New Canaan Attorney | Lawyer in Connecticut If they hold a press conference on this case, would that be the state police's role?

I'm thinking they don't have the personnel that would be needed to do large scale non-targeted searches in the NC, Farmington environs and all of the places in between.

See the article regarding the 7-yr old boy that offered his savings as a reward for information. The Farber family says that they believe LE is best equipped to handle the search. Sorry, I do not know how to attach the link.

Husband of missing Connecticut mom of five is seen sharing sushi with mystery companion | Daily Mail Online
15247210-7180805-image-m-25_1561492629426.jpg

You can see his dead nail a little here too.

That sounds suspicious. Any more information on that? Where did you find that info?

I'm not sure it is suspicious or whether it was simply rented to replace FD's own Suburban that was seized by LE JMO

Maybe somebody can help out here as I'm not certain when FD's suburban was seized by authorities

Its probably stated in the warrant

See the article regarding the 7-yr old boy that offered his savings as a reward for information. The Farber family says that they believe LE is best equipped to handle the search. Sorry, I do not know how to attach the link.
That seemed staged to me by the kid's parents. The Farber family can afford private investigators (or posting a reward) on their own.

BBM. My feeling is the opposite. They don't know where to look next and it doesn't make sense to do a new search without a credible clue/tip.

I think the public has a few ideas of places to look or GF should bring in a PI (if she hasn't already) - David Marshburn comes to mind!!

After FD was done using the Red Truck, he left it parked at 80 Mountain Springs and Walked 40 minutes home according to his phone pings.

Why would FD leave it parked at 80 MS and Walk 40 minutes home if the trade could have been completed at 4JC?

FD wanted employee to think that FD had Not driven the truck that Friday and therefore had to leave the red truck exactly where the employee last saw the red truck parked.

FD's phone pings prove his Walking home from 80 MS and also when the employee returned from NC and picked up FD at 4JC, the phone pings prove they went directly to 80 MS, for the switch.

I truly feel like the red truck plays a huge role to all this. He used old license plates that friday am, altered them, and drove to NC. I think he left that truck in the waverly park area, walked/jogged through train tracks and woods to get to JDs home. (thus the poison ivy). Then takes JDs suburban with all the bags and JD, and i think FD dumps her somewhere between JDs house and Wav park. Then switches car at Wav park, throws the balance of the bags in the red truck and takes it back home. there is cell ping activity that afternoon back and forth between his home and the other property a few miles away. He was still in clean up mode. Then finally takes altered plates off red truck, and throws all the garbage in the garage of the other home. Walks back to his house with a sense of "cleanup complete". When report of JD missing is public, first thing he can think of is getting rid of those bags to finish it off. I think we was planning on having a normal night with MT and then sat am say "he needed to take care of a few things" early sat am and got rid of the bags. I dont think he would still have the body at this point.

I'm not sure it is suspicious or whether it was simply rented to replace FD's own Suburban that was seized by LE JMO

Maybe somebody can help out here as I'm not certain when FD's suburban was seized by authorities

Its probably stated in the warrant
The warrant states that the Ford Raptor was seized on 5/31, the day the video was taken and the day they did the trash search. Doesn’t state anything about seizure of other vehicles although it seems unlikely they’d take his other vehicles before the Raptor.
If MT rented it 2 days before that seems suspicious to me. They must have known LE was onto them, or at least wanting not to be seen in vehicles connected to the case. That would also imply greater involvement and knowledge on MTs part.

I thought the same originally but then realized these are 2 very different scenes.
KL - backyard fire pit
JD - Literally tons and tons and tons of trash that has been cut into smaller pieces and then incinerated.

I am guessing the incinerator at MIRA (if her remains made it there) would do a more thorough job of disguising/hiding remains then a backyard pit.

IMO
apparently none of the bags they recovered intact had anything other than blood? what are the odds of that? If they did, would LE have made an arrest by now? I don't know. I'm back to thinking he buried her or as many others have said, she's in water somewhere close to home IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member