Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Neighbors informed authorities that they heard what sounded like metal banging inside of the residence,” the law enforcement source told Radar. “It was loud enough to wake them, and their time frame matches our timeline of events.” BBM
LE has a time line of events and that gives me a lot of hope. They know what happened.

This information clarifies that the loud banging was coming from WITHIN the residence. Because dogs were barking, I assumed the banging was outdoors. Dogs do not incessantly bark unless something is very uncommon/unusual to them. My question all along has been whether the banging was one or two loud bangs or a CONSTANT banging. Wouldn’t dogs be more likely to bark if the banging was constant? IMO this banging is significant.
I agree with you! I think we have seen this banging described differently and that is frustrating. IMO most dogs might bark once or so with some loud unusual noise and would stop barking if the noise ends. Continued dog barking to me indicates that the dog believed that the noise went on long enough to be unusual or be considered a threat to the dog for whatever reason. Dogs IME are very aware of their environments and typical noises and do respond to odd noises even if they aren't 'guard' type dogs. Will go to the HC and see if there description makes this issue clearer. But, if the noise were inside and was loud enough to get the dogs barking and not stop barking, IMO that was a very loud noise! PS. I'm no dog expert just a dog owner of many years and I'm still amazed how dogs know what are typical and atypical noises and some can even identify specific cars arriving and departing.

I have this mental image of NP and FD as a collective Pepé Le Pew in pursuit of the retreating MT.

The more they pursue her via legal motion, via MSM, via hoverboard, or expensive rico suave blazer, the more she shudders and flees!

Assez!

This information clarifies that the loud banging was coming from WITHIN the residence. Because dogs were barking, I assumed the banging was outdoors. Dogs do not incessantly bark unless something is very uncommon/unusual to them. My question all along has been whether the banging was one or two loud bangs or a CONSTANT banging. Wouldn’t dogs be more likely to bark if the banging was constant? IMO this banging is significant.

If it was coming from inside the house, that really was loud. On the other hand, if it’s open ground around there, sound can be distorted as if it originated from another location on the property. I wonder still about 55-gallon drums like they use on construction sites. They are sealed/unsealed with mallets, and if you roll one into the back of a truck, they make a lot of banging noise. That’s especially if you are trying to do it alone and it contains something—they are heavy anyway but with, perhaps, another 120 pounds in one, they’re heavy and unwieldy. Usually two people handle them. If one, you’d need a ramp to roll it up and if it’s on its side—easy to conceal and maneuver, it’s bound to roll and hit the truck bed. Banging sounds ensue, of course. I’m not saying this is what was going on but I’ve observed this kind of thing many times. Dumping a drum into water is not so rare. No idea if any of these other things are there but maybe: cistern, large freezer, fuel-oil storage tank, porta-potty (NO!), a jacuzzi tub, under a tub, even a water-well pressure tank. Those would be large for a large house and are inside the basement often if there’s a basement. Definitely big enough to hold a person. No idea if those houses have wells. I’m sure all of this has been considered but this is all I know to do to maybe help.

I grew up in a house with a septic system and ours was a large tank that emptied underground through many small openings into a septic system field. I am having a hard time understanding how the septic tank could empty through a one or more large openings, that defeats the purpose of the septic field.
I posed the suggestion many threads ago that perhaps she was wrapped in someway and put in the air duct system for heating or AC way up in the attic etc. But, again, the initial searching of the house within the first few days probably would have revealed her body, or not.
Good ideas... I don't know much about the design of newer septic systems but what I was trying to describe based on what we had talked about previously in the much earlier thread was the idea that there is some 2nd larger access hole (underground) to the tank that might be used for repairs to the tank or if something large got stuck that couldn't be removed via the smaller conduit that the septic tank cleaning truck would attach their hose to do the cleaning. Sorry for any confusion.

I have to admit that at times I worry about murder charges being filed. I know the statements from LE are full of strength and commitment, I know LE wouldn't spend a month at the MIRA without full confidence they will find more evidence, I know that LE has received an astonishing amount of tips and video's and that at least some of them incriminate FD with the murder trash disposal. I know they want to build a strong case and that NP seems increasingly panicked without access to MT. I know all these things, yet still, I worry and wait with all of you.

Unfortunately, as we know, it can sometimes take years. It is a frustrating process! But in this case, I have hope. Sadly that hope does not include JD being alive but instead is a hope a murderer is brought to justice! I think time may be on our side in this case and I do not personally have concern, at the moment, that FD is a flight risk. Way too many eyes on him, I suspect.

I agree with you! I think we have seen this banging described differently and that is frustrating. IMO most dogs might bark once or so with some loud unusual noise and would stop barking if the noise ends. Continued dog barking to me indicates that the dog believed that the noise went on long enough to be unusual or be considered a threat to the dog for whatever reason. Dogs IME are very aware of their environments and typical noises and do respond to odd noises even if they aren't 'guard' type dogs. Will go to the HC and see if there description makes this issue clearer. But, if the noise were inside and was loud enough to get the dogs barking and not stop barking, IMO that was a very loud noise! PS. I'm no dog expert just a dog owner of many years and I'm still amazed how dogs know what are typical and atypical noises and some can even identify specific cars arriving and departing.

Agree on the dogs. They can get used to hordes of raccoons trooping by regularly and never bark but something unusual like a porcupine and especially a person, a loud noise (as they hear more acutely than we do), or, you know, something with an unpleasant smell and the barking often ensues. Especially so in the country where night sounds typically don’t differ a great deal.

Good ideas... I don't know much about the design of newer septic systems but what I was trying to describe based on what we had talked about previously in the much earlier thread was the idea that there is some 2nd larger access hole (underground) to the tank that might be used for repairs to the tank or if something large got stuck that couldn't be removed via the smaller conduit that the septic tank cleaning truck would attach their hose to do the cleaning. Sorry for any confusion.
I understand now and ours didn't have that option but there were pictures of the septic tank access that you are referring to at the Mt. Spring home. LE had the cover off and was checking. The hole didn't look large enough to put a body down, maybe just a large hose.

What I can’t wrap my head around is how the court would even entertain his motion for contact with MT because “he loves her”????????? What? Is that a thing? Thank goodness today’s motion for NO CONTACT was approved. Those two should not be speaking IMO.

I have this mental image of NP and FD as a collective Pepé Le Pew in pursuit of the retreating MT.

The more they pursue her via legal motion, via MSM, via hoverboard, or expensive rico suave blazer, the more she shudders and flees!

Assez!
So much of what we have heard from NP/FD seems to be pulled from thin air that its hard to know what to believe as it relates to MT. I can't get beyond MT staying with FD for nearly 3 years, bringing her child into the living situation, and living through the stress and strain of horrible divorce drama and then simply exiting the scene now to abandon FD in his time of need.

I do believe though that her atty told her that if she wants to live with her child in the near future that it will take eliminating FD from her life. Absent any compelling evidence from her atty though I am not sure MT represents a credible alibi witness for FD which is why I've been so surprised to see No Case Norm pursuing her so aggressively in the press/media. MT parents no doubt put some conditions on the bail from their perspective and we learned today that her mother (a convicted felon herself which is interesting) co-signed the bail bond agreement. My sense with zero info is that MT is towing the line she has to tow in order to see her child grow up. My sense of MT/FD has been that they are a team of sorts and bonded during a very turbulent personal ordeal of divorce and possibly the death of JD.

I understand now and ours didn't have that option but there were pictures of the septic tank access that you are referring to at the Mt. Spring home. LE had the cover off and was checking. The hole didn't look large enough to put a body down, maybe just a large hose.
Yes, we first talked about the conduit on Mt. Spring home and then someone on the thread recognized some other connection point at the NC house that is used to clean the tank. I don't know about the new septic systems but I do know that access to the system could be required for maintenance so I wondered if there was some other location that was underground that could provide access to the septic field or tank itself that might have generated some loud noise that disturbed the dog on Sturbridge in the early am hours?

AA52734E-9373-4B4F-BA45-3B430F53BD54.jpeg

Now they use risers, which can be up to 24 inches in diameter. They make access easier and I’m sure an expensive house would have them.

Yes, we first talked about the conduit on Mt. Spring home and then someone on the thread recognized some other connection point at the NC house that is used to clean the tank. I don't know about the new septic systems but I do know that access to the system could be required for maintenance so I wondered if there was some other location that was underground that could provide access to the septic field or tank itself that might have generated some loud noise that disturbed the dog on Sturbridge in the early am hours?
Take a look at this picture of a random septic system and it has multiple manholes to access the system underground. Maybe the system had similar access points and digging them out could have generated a good bit of noise. Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 00.23.39.png

Hey guys I’m watching the video from inside today’s court sess and MT keeps touching her ring. ... also when she walks out to go to the car a reporter asks “do you still consider yourself FD GIRLFRIEND?” And she’s touching and twisting her ring. Please see attached. Woman Charged in Dulos Case Granted Permission to Leave State

Attachments

• 606CEE26-0042-4D51-83F5-10470A91C128.jpeg
    606CEE26-0042-4D51-83F5-10470A91C128.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 8C78AF6B-2A7A-4A6D-BE3B-3E4D12F1EFA6.jpeg
    8C78AF6B-2A7A-4A6D-BE3B-3E4D12F1EFA6.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 6AA66DDA-8E1B-42AE-9AEF-1AE851610617.jpeg
    6AA66DDA-8E1B-42AE-9AEF-1AE851610617.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 74
  • F04ABA92-85CC-4B02-B388-2681AABB037D.jpeg
    F04ABA92-85CC-4B02-B388-2681AABB037D.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 71
The way I read the motion was that NP/FD wanted the divorce proceedings halted as JD is missing.

Here is MSM quote from HC articlehttps://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-michelle-troconis-court-appearance-jennifer-farber-dulos-case-20190628-iko3ocync5axforefkxvgppqei-story.html today:

"An attorney for Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, filed a motion Friday in Superior Court in Stamford to halt the couple’s contentious two-year divorce case because his wife is missing and is not attending court proceedings".

"Proceeding with the case without his wife deprives Dulos “of his due process rights of cross-examination and his ability to conduct discovery” from Farber Dulos, attorney Richard Rochlin wrote in the motion. “It is axiomatic that counsel may not proceed on the basis of speculation as to what his or her client may have wanted if such counsel were, in fact, able to discuss his or her proposed actions with such client.”"

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".

Oh they are full of it-“discovery from Farber Dulos”? What about all of the discovery from FD (financials)? Her being missing hasn’t been nearly as detrimental to discovery as his presence has been!

If it was coming from inside the house, that really was loud. On the other hand, if it’s open ground around there, sound can be distorted as if it originated from another location on the property. I wonder still about 55-gallon drums like they use on construction sites. They are sealed/unsealed with mallets, and if you roll one into the back of a truck, they make a lot of banging noise. That’s especially if you are trying to do it alone and it contains something—they are heavy anyway but with, perhaps, another 120 pounds in one, they’re heavy and unwieldy. Usually two people handle them. If one, you’d need a ramp to roll it up and if it’s on its side—easy to conceal and maneuver, it’s bound to roll and hit the truck bed. Banging sounds ensue, of course. I’m not saying this is what was going on but I’ve observed this kind of thing many times. Dumping a drum into water is not so rare. No idea if any of these other things are there but maybe: cistern, large freezer, fuel-oil storage tank, porta-potty (NO!), a jacuzzi tub, under a tub, even a water-well pressure tank. Those would be large for a large house and are inside the basement often if there’s a basement. Definitely big enough to hold a person. No idea if those houses have wells. I’m sure all of this has been considered but this is all I know to do to maybe help.
Yes, houses in the area have wells and some have multiple wells, including geothermal wells. The 55 gal drum issue could be relevant but we haven't seen any MSM discussion of drums. The house in NC sits on a slight hill and is a bit higher than the 2 neighboring houses on either side of it IMO. The side of the street that the house sits on is also slightly elevated vs the opposite side of the street.

Also, because there is no tree cover and property is unlandscaped there is nothing to muffle sound that I can think of. The driveway had the big red dumpster and that was it. I didn't see a porta potty either but one could have been hidden behind the house. The house was largely completed and probably just had landscaping and interior finishing work to get done. The house is listed for sale and a real estate sign was posted on the property.

Last edited:
Hey guys I’m watching the video from inside today’s court sess and MT keeps touching her ring. ... also when she walks out to go to the car a reporter asks “do you still consider yourself FD GIRLFRIEND?” And she’s touching and twisting her ring. Please see attached. Woman Charged in Dulos Case Granted Permission to Leave State
Good eye! I doubt it’s a nervous habit...she seems to put her hands in her pockets when she’s nervous. Hmmm...I don’t trust her for a nano second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member