Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from Sleuth66.
And let’s remember, JD left him in 2017 and moved to, New Canaan! Every article about Fore from the 2014-17 period mentions how he wants to get into Fairfield County and/or how Farmington compares to Fairfield County, and as his relationship soured with JD in 2016/early 2017 they were making plans to move to NC together (this was reported in MSM, also the reason they transferred schools to NCCS, application would have had to have been made in Fall 2016).
He clearly had a chip on his shoulder and JDs access to wealth and privilege irked him to no end, yet he was totally dependent on it.
When she up and left and moved into an $18K/month rental in New Canaan on her own, he must have been beside himself with envy and rage. Thus his push to go even higher end when the market was saying no, and I think we’re seeing that now with all the time he’s spending in NC, out eating sushi, etc- finally living the NC life that he aspired to, and that JD always one-upped him on.[/QUOTE]
Very good insight on the JD/Fd battle. I think JD had finally realized FD was not her knight in shining armor. She probably was so totally on to his mistakes in business, building, making money. Once this happens when mighty masculine one is
emasculated, there's no going back. She'd lost respect for him
and super Greek God couldn't handle it. So he goes out to find
another piece of booty who thinks he's a god, again.
Same old story over and over.

On the morning of the homicide with a tight timeline between dropping kids off and leaving for the city; someone knew her schedule, did not want any security triggers that would cause JD to alert others what was happening. Welles Lane is a cul de sac with a large turn around, was the perpetrator's vehicle laying in wait on the side of road in the dead end? How did the perpetrator get JD to open the garage as it was no doubt secure? Did they have an unscrambler of codes to get it to rise? How to not draw possible attention from neighbors seeing suspicious vehicles at Welles or hearing screams? I am staying with the accomplice(s) narrative as the whole crime pulled off by one mastermind FD is too much of a stretch.

I believe in the red truck playing a key role. Whether he drove it to wav park area in the am, jogged to JDs home, waited for her to come back from school. then drive her car to wav park and made switch. OR he was with someone who dropped him off in that area. I agree, there is no way he was sitting in her driveway with a car.

I thought we discovered on thread 2 or 3 MT was born in TN and is a US citizen? I suspect those docs may be for the sister?

MT was born in September of 1974 in Tennessee and her father is a native of Venezuela.

EXCLUSIVE: Socialite girlfriend of Connecticut husband who was arrested over the disappearance of mom of five Jennifer Dulos has a 12-year-old lovechild with a dashing Argentinian Olympic skier

FD (according to divorce papers filed by JD) is an American and a Turkish Citizen. He was raised in Greece and Turkey.

Here is what we know about a missing Connecticut mother of five and the two people charged in the case

also his project mgr. of 12 yrs. was foreign born, either French or Canadian.

Fore Group Inc., Occupations for Foreign Workers | myvisajobs.com

Just wanted to put this custody info into the thread for @gitana1 as I haven't seen this reported exactly this way before this article:

"The motion also states Judge Heller suspended Fotis Dulos’ visitation of the children for a period in 2018 because she believed he lied to the court". [Haven't seen this reported this way previously and I haven't read this far into to 2018 in the court file]

“The defendant does not seem to appreciate in any respect the consequences of lying under oath and willfully violating a court order,” Heller said at the hearing when his visitation was suspended, according to the motion.

As a result, the judge found that his unsupervised visits presented an “immediate and present risk of psychological harm” because he was encouraging them to lie.

"From March to May of this year, the motion says Dulos was unable to have private conversations with the children and he could not speak to the children in a different language".

From the above quote:
"As a result, the judge found that his unsupervised visits presented an “immediate and present risk of psychological harm” because he was encouraging them to lie."

I was able to access the records 2 or 3 days ago, but am not able to do so now. Hmmmmm….a delay in sealing the online information??

Regardless, the fact that FD would encourage minor children to lie says a great deal about his character, IMO. Very ego-centric, damaging fellow....not quite how big sister sees him.

In my experience in education with kiddos from patriarchal cultures, the females often seem to defer to the male siblings. Just this past weekend I had a conversation with a young woman from India who was in the US to attend her brother's college graduation. I asked if she was going to attend school in the US. Her response was simply, "Oh, no...I don't think we could afford that."

I believe in the red truck playing a key role. Whether he drove it to wav park area in the am, jogged to JDs home, waited for her to come back from school. then drive her car to wav park and made switch. OR he was with someone who dropped him off in that area. I agree, there is no way he was sitting in her driveway with a car.

The one perpetrator does everything theory is not very believable; after killing JD, he would have to do the clean up, drive the Suburban to Waveny park, come back somehow, jogging is a crazy stretch after killing someone in cold blood. Too many snafus in that.

If there is a secluded area btwn Waveny and JD's house the perp could have parked there and jogged to her house. This would make any body transfer from her car to his less noticeable. Or, there could have been no body transfer and the perp simply used her car to dispose of the body in/near NC. IMHO.

Last edited:
The one perpetrator does everything theory is not very believable; after killing JD, he would have to do the clean up, drive the Suburban to Waveny park, come back somehow, jogging is a crazy stretch after killing someone in cold blood. Too many snafus in that.
I agree that it’s not the best laid-out plan, but don’t underestimate the FD types. Relentless overachievers, objectively probably very smart and savvy, and narcissistic and used to getting whatever they want. He was a champion water and snow skier so obviously very fit and adrenaline only helps out there. Plus the satisfaction of doing “the impossible” using his superior fitness and smarts to get away with the murder of his wife. Just watch all those idiots searching at Waveny Park! Go ahead, trace my phone and truck, you’ll see it wasnt actually me in NC that day!
That scenario seems totally possible if needed, but likely not best case.
Which is why I think he’d had revenge fantasies about getting rid of her and some plans in place but the specifics of that day unfolded a little more spontaneously- maybe something in his early morning meeting with the attorney drive him over the edge and made that the day.
He didn’t anticipate such a mess and thus was left with more bags and residue than he anticipated. He probably had schemed out a place/means for the body in his fantasies, plus the waveny car dump. But there were some wild cards in the mix that threw things off, too.
I agree that it seems easier if he had an accomplice or at least some unwitting help here or there. But if it were more spontaneous that day he might not have had time to put that in place, and he’s likely be so satisfied with himself for being able to accomplish the feat on his own.

If there is a secluded area btwn Waveny and JD's house the perp could have parked there and jogged to her house. This would make any body transfer from her car to his less noticeable. Or, there could have been no body transfer and the perp simply used her car to dispose the body in/near NC. IMHO.
I’ve also thought about him using her car to get rid of the body, but then there would likely be at least traces of blood in/on her car. (We don’t know of course.) and he’d probably want to spend as little time possible driving around in her car.

I’ve also thought about him using her car to get rid of the body, but then there would likely be at least traces of blood in/on her car. (We don’t know of course.) and he’d probably want to spend as little time possible driving around in her car.
I think the body was removed from JD's home in her vehicle and that traces of her blood will be found in it.

I wonder if FD just stole other people’s blueprints and designs?

I wonder if ReDu actually ever did any architectural work or “architectural consulting work” for FoDu, or whether this was just a ruse, a mechanism for upcharging clients, cheating actual architectural originators/designers, and offshoring money.

What exactly did ReDu do for FoRe Group? Where are those itemized invoices and where is the IP? Bet that would be good deposition/discovery fodder and questions for the stand in the business/contract/debt litigation as well as the divorce/custody/guardianship/support cases etc.

JMO/MOO
Totally agree. Shoutout to GF atty's if you are here! Money had to have been offshored some way and paying for architectural services is simply perfect way to accomplish it IMO.

I think GV applied for both

The H1B visa is a dual-intent visa, which means that those who hold it are eligible for permanent residency by applying for a green card. If you are interested in staying in the US, you should start the process of applying for your green card sooner rather than later. There are difficulties with applying for the green card once your H1B visa has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member