Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that interview IMO showed a guy who couldn’t care less. The only emotion FD showed was that of feeling sorry for himself. Instead of even *trying* to act worried about where JD is, he was more concerned about what he was being put through.

ETA- that was the whole interview, right?

That interview accomplished nothing other than to let us know (IMO) that if NP is still on the case when it goes to trial that he will file for a change of venue to NY.

And of course to let MT know that the next new theory is going to be “MT did it!”

FoDu is so worried about JD and never wish her ill will. (Well sure-you can technically murder someone and not wish them ill will. Why wish when you can actually kill them?)

Forget about the GG or revenge suicide theories. Chunk them out the window too! He knows he’s busted on the trashbin odyssey of stupidity and FuDo knows the last three weeks of theories about JDs disappearance have been a failure! So now there is nothing left but to try and humanize himself and throw someone else under the damn bus. Throwing JD under the bus wasn’t working. So we need another non-Greek female to fling at us like a wonky frisbee. Michelle! He loves her so much y’all and thinks she loves him! That meanie Michelle. Letting the hero of this Greek tragedy, FD, feel so abandoned! What a horrible woman!

Good luck with that. If NP is still in control here he’s realized we are done seeing NP. If FoDu is now in control (and everything about FoDu’s history with attorneys screams to me that FoDu is) NP May be slinking away. Jmo ofcourse.

The best theory they had (however much it enrages is all) was to trash JD and make it appear like GG, planned 100% by JD and that FoDu came on the scene and freaked and cleaned it all up out of fear he’d be persecuted and such. That’s their best option or defense to the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. And of course they needed MT to come on board with her undying love and readily back up FoDu’s alibi. None of this happened! Now FoDu is breaking out his sister and himself because he believes he is his best defense. He doesn’t need a stinking attorney! Alibi! Why? He’s so amazing and charming why does he need one? These pesky American laws that he doesn’t understand and tabloids he doesn’t read because he jogs in cargo shorts!

We are just supposed to “fall” for him like JD and HF and MT did. Just think he is the bee’s knees and snappy dresser and thoughtful guy.

I know a lot of people haven’t been impressed at all with the FoDu strategy roll out the past month...I am one of them. But I honestly think even if NP is competent and savvy and all of that I am starting to wonder if NP is really in control of stuff anymore. jmo. If he is...then I am unimpressed.

All of the above is MOO!

I’m really sorry for being that guy that asks a question after skipping the last 200 posts but I’ve been busy all day:
Did the interviewer ask him about disposing of the trash bags in Hartford? Or was this a gift interview where he just said what he wanted to say with no push back?

He never says “I didn’t do this”. Or “I had nothing to do with my wife’s death”

As they say in Statement Analysis, "If he cannot say it, we cannot say it for him."

An innocent person insists, "No, I did not kill my wife," and he doesn't need to fluff that up.

He doesn't come out of the chute scrambling for alibis, tell us to "look over there, not over here," and doesn't evilize the victim.

Someone will clue him into the better way to respond soon but we know, from what he has not said and from the evidence, that he killed her. "I did not kill her. I did not spread her DNA in Hartford garbage cans. I did not clean up blood from her garage." Again, that's what we should expect to hear from an innocent man.

I look forward to seeing the first interview with FD if he hadn't already lawyered up. That will be telling.

Earlier in this #12 thread, this wonderful person drove along MS and video taped the area including 80 MS and the red tape up along the driveway.

This evening, I decided to go back over some previous Hartford Current articles to see if anything new was popping out at me.

While there, I found this picture in an article dated on June 2. Note the Red Tape was already up. It looks as if new sod or seeding had taken place and it looks like the red tape was put up to prevent anyone from driving and/or parking on the New grass.

If you zoom in, you can see the red tape continues past the front of the house. It is not the typical 'crime scene' tape, so I do not think it was placed by LE and the grass looks really new, so I think it is just to protect the grass.

This picture was taken on June 2 according to the article. Notice LE was 'On The Scene' at 80 Mountain Spring in Farmington.

Really appreciate all the leg work done by the locals. I would definately be doing a Lot of leg work, if I were there. We have been out of CT for a year and half now, but hopefully we will be back soon. It will always be home and has been my family's, since early 1600's. Now we just need to convince the children and their families to come back with us.

FDUD4MIV4FF2XD6TCSEMNCWJ2U.jpg

As they say in Statement Analysis, "If he cannot say it, we cannot say it for him."

An innocent person insists, "No, I did not kill my wife," and he doesn't need to fluff that up.

He doesn't come out of the chute scrambling for alibis, tell us to "look over there, not over here," and doesn't evilize the victim.

Someone will clue him into the better way to respond soon but we know, from what he has not said and from the evidence, that he killed her. "I did not kill her. I did not spread her DNA in Hartford garbage cans. I did not clean up blood from her garage." Again, that's what we should expect to hear from an innocent man.

I look forward to seeing the first interview with FD if he hadn't already lawyered up. That will be telling.

Well said! Like everything else you post. In keeping with the spirit of your post, this is the statement FoDu made:

"I had my differences with Jennifer like many people do when they go through a marriage, but that doesn’t mean that I wish her ill in any way ... I never wanted Jennifer out of the way."

There is so much to unpack with that I wish I had a degree in psychology or psychiatry.

1. “I” had “my” differences
with Jennifer. Notice it’s all about him like everything else. His Greek Orthodox religion. All their kids had Greek names. His business FORE. Fotis + Rena= Fore. Never mind Hilliard Farber fronted u all that money. Which according to FoDu was a gift and not a loan. Greek nannies that don’t speak English. Leaving the country practically ever month to party and waterski and go back to Greece and show your countrymen and family what a big shot you are.
2. “I had my differences with Jennifer.” Y’all she was such a failure but I put up with her and tolerated her the best I could. No mention of any differences we had with each other. Seriously. This guy is American educated from colleges most people can’t afford to or get into based on grades. So no trying to tell us he doesn’t understand the English language. He had problems with Jennifer is what he is trying to tell us but in spite of her flaws he pressed on the best he could.
3. “Like many people do when they go through a marriage.” Ummm don’t you mean divorce, FoDu?
4. “But that doesn’t mean I wish her ill will in any way” (I covered that in my previous post)
5. “I” never wanted Jennifer out of the way. Back to meee meee meee
6. “I never wanted Jennifer out of the way” But someone else did?

I’m no psychologist/psychiatrist but damn. Could that interview have been less of a hot mess????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx