Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when he refers to the joyride on Albany Ave. as a very awkward set of facts. To me this is the smoking gun. There is no denying it no matter how much he spins it.
Totally agree. Pattis seems to think if he doesn't bring it up that it didn't happen, but we all know better. I guess he has gotten quite adept at compartmentalization on these cases!

To me MT is the key to breaking this wide open . She is scared $hitle$$ that
A: FD will somehow dodge this and go after her
or B: She will not not be a part of DD’s life anymore
I think she is singing like a canary and FDs lawyer is just trying to make it sound like she is still in love with him .. in order to get sympathy from the uninformed public .-

I think she is singing like a canary and FDs lawyer is just trying to make it sound like she is still in love with him .. in order to get sympathy from the uninformed public .-

I'm convinced she will skate on any charges because she made some kind of deal early on. It's a frustrating thought.

Yes, but we saw Pattis do an about face on the lovebirds as his last statement was that they 'were broken up'.... then we have poor delusional FD sitting in his kitchen on a bar stool talking to Channel 4 about a future with MT. I thought neither of these 2 were supposed to speak about MT and yet again we have FD talking about MT in the interview.

Did FD not inform Pattis that he broke up with MT or she broke up with him? These are basic facts that you would think Pattis would be aware of? Situation is crazy but to see FD talk about a future with MT seems like signaling to me and using the media to do it seems to not be in line with the courts orders. Oh well, its FD and rules don't apply to him I guess?!

C: That she will have to do some hard time, maybe 10 years or more. MOO

I love when he refers to the joyride on Albany Ave. as a very awkward set of facts. To me this is the smoking gun. There is no denying it no matter how much he spins it.

Yes, but we saw Pattis do an about face on the lovebirds as his last statement was that they 'were broken up'.... then we have poor delusional FD sitting in his kitchen on a bar stool talking to Channel 4 about a future with MT. I thought neither of these 2 were supposed to speak about MT and yet again we have FD talking about MT in the interview.

Did FD not inform Pattis that he broke up with MT or she broke up with him? These are basic facts that you would think Pattis would be aware of? Situation is crazy but to see FD talk about a future with MT seems like signaling to me and using the media to do it seems to not be in line with the courts orders. Oh well, its FD and rules don't apply to him I guess?!

C: That she will have to do some hard time, maybe 10 years or more. MOO

This !

That is what I have envisioned. I started out thinking maybe the red PU had a tonneau cover but this would work just as well.

But I have always kind of wondered if he didn't just wait for JD to get almost in the garage and just drive the red PU right up behind her hoping she would be focused on gathering her things to go into the house and not notice him until it was too late.

Then he could have pulled the PU right into the garage to avoid detection while loading the body and bags. I just have a hard time imagining him loading the bags into JD's car and transferring them to the PU down by the park.

If FD wasn't able to get the jump on her before she tried to call for help he could have tried to calm her by saying he just wanted to solidify things about the next days visitation.

Maybe too far fetched? JMO

I have no issue with the theory of FD pulling up in the red truck at 69WL.

He may have parked it in front of one of the other houses on WL as if he was a service worker.

It being a red truck, JD may not have paid any attention to it and continued on with her day.

I would think, that FD would have parked the red truck in the street before JD left for school drop off and then drive up behind her, once she returned.

Or, left the red truck parked on the street and then FD hide behind the garage and entered immediately when JD returned.

With the Nanny in possession of the Land Rover, one of the 3 garage stalls would be empty at that point and once FD completed the attack, he could get the truck from the street and park it right into the empty stall.

Several different ways that could have gone down.

It would be the easiest for sure and FD would have only needed to jog one time once leaving JD's Suburban at the park.

I have no issue with the theory of FD pulling up in the red truck at 69WL.

He may have parked it in front of one of the other houses on WL as if he was a service worker.

It being a red truck, JD may not have paid any attention to it and continued on with her day.

I would think, that FD would have parked the red truck in the street before JD left for school drop off and then drive up behind her, once she returned.

Or, left the red truck parked on the street and then FD hide behind the garage and entered immediately when JD returned.

With the Nanny in possession of the Land Rover, one of the 3 garage stalls would be empty at that point and once FD completed the attack, he could get the truck from the street and park it right into the empty stall.

Several different ways that could have gone down.

It would be the easiest for sure and FD would have only needed to jog one time once leaving JD's Suburban at the park.
So if Nanny as reported didn’t live at 69 WL .... the open parking spot would be moot if she didn’t have the children in her care or was charged with driving them to NYC!!

Here is Stamford Avocate summary of the Pattis comments (sounds like from the radio show): Jennifer Dulos case: Defense waiting for ‘smoking gun’ evidence

Pattis is so laughable. This is one of my favorite comments in the interview (among many that don't say squat):
“The video does not show him leaving or entering the homes that are necessary,” said Pattis.

What does that even mean? We could name a hundred places there may or may not be video.

Just prove where FD was, not where he wasn't. And how about that mixture of DNA, bud? Explain that!

Last edited:
Add the crime scene disposal and the mixture of FD and Jennifer's DNA on the faucet and you've got yourself a pair of smoking six-guns, Pattis, ole boy!

So if Nanny as reported didn’t live at 69 WL .... the open parking spot would be moot if she didn’t have the children in her care or was charged with driving them to NYC!!

One of my greatest fears is that one of the kids was communicating with FD. To me, it would be totally understandable for a child not to realize the danger and want to keep in contact with FD.

If that were true, that poor kid would suffer his/her entire life with the guilt.

One of my greatest fears is that one of the kids was communicating with FD. To me, it would be totally understandable for a child not to realize the danger and want to keep in contact with FD.

If that were true, that poor kid would suffer his/her entire life with the guilt.
And it woukd be so unlike the narcissistic to exploit his kids loyalty ... IMO insert biggest eye roll ever !!

I could have this wrong but I thought we read that the nanny did live there? I remember being heartened by that thinking that JD was not alone in that enormous house with just the children.

I doubt the Farmington police dropped the ball because I don't think they are involved. The State Police are in charge and are keeping this close, so NC is in it because she disappeared from there, but to my knowledge no other police departments are being included.
Nevermind. Other towns may be “involved”. There IS stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005