Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that the carrier would be easy to use as a carrying case for a small person (120 pound JD), and would also be easier to maneuver on and off a vehicle and 'through the woods' using a rope or cable to drag along the ground due to its aerodynamic shape, light weight, and capsule-like design.

IMO, the only thing that may not fit for this scenario would be mounting it on the vehicles mentioned in MSM that day that were in use by FD and EE -- both pickup trucks. Would one of these be mountable on top of a truck cab, or would the only scenario be mounting it on JD's SUV before moving it to Waveny Park, then taking it off and putting it in the bed of one of the trucks?

Great thought! Hmmm...if you had a crew cab on a full-size truck, it’d fit on top, I think, but if you have a truck or SUV, it’d be faster and easier to put it in the bed or back.

One of my greatest fears is that one of the kids was communicating with FD. To me, it would be totally understandable for a child not to realize the danger and want to keep in contact with FD.

If that were true, that poor kid would suffer his/her entire life with the guilt.

Or a kid was sharing with a friend like on FB and it was seen by FD without the child knowing.

Just jumping off your post -

Every time I see that pic of the vehicle with everybody around it, I always wonder who might have taken that picture? And where were they standing? What were they standing on? I'm guessing they are pulled up to a cabin or something that has steps going up to it and somebody is up on the steps/deck/whatever taking the pic??

Maybe a tripod on a timer?

2019 C ORDER
newred.gif

RESULT: Order 7/10/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
519.00 06/26/2019

Afitzy, how long has crime lab in CT had findings from trash place? One week? Do you think any of potential evidence made it to Quantico? Working on being patience, it's a process!
I think it has to be a min of 3-6+ weeks on MIRA forensics and that would depend on what they found is my best guess. We know how long LE was at MIRA but we don't know the volume of material found or what state the material was in when found and sent off for analysis and I don't know the full capabitities of the CT Lab and if the material had to be sent to FBI lab which could add more time to the process. Usually in cases we have press briefings to explain a bit of what is happening but in this case we haven't had any of that so this is a total guess based on watching this play out in many other cases. Lab work always seems to take a long time so its a waiting game.

Building a forensics case can take a long time as we have seen in other cases. I know we have different POV on the thread about what if anything was found at MIRA. But I don't believe LE would have stayed as long as they did and with such a sizable workforce if the results weren't positive for the case (but that is just my POV and others differ). We will have to wait to see if results from MIRA are detailed in another arrest warrant (for additional charges to existing suspects or any possible new suspects) or they may be used in the prosecution for tampering/hindering.

Just think of what they are trying to find (DNA matter) in material that could have been highly processed/refined waste material. Seems like this could be a highly techinical and very time consuming process to get right and do properly with no room for error under cross examination. I don't know the technical capabilities of the CT Lab well enough to know if they have the staff/people power or lab equipment to process what was found at MIRA or if they had to send material to another Lab or use the FBI or another group to assist in the processing.

We have learned in other cases that this kind of processing can take a long time. We did see in the arrest warrant that DNA testing was possible w/i a short period of time on the materials found on Albany. I would also think that they sent these items from Albany someplace else for further testing and confirmation of original results. Sorry to not have a better answer but I do believe that people are working very hard and as quickly as possible but they know they can't make a mistake!

Or a kid was sharing with a friend like on FB and it was seen by FD without the child knowing.
Totally with you on this thought. All I could think of is the prior court reprimand for FD having one/two of the children lie on his behalf.

My recollection is that lying episode with the children resulted in a court mandated therapy program for FD to 'work' on all the issues associated with why this wasn't a good thing to do. Wonder if FD made any 'progress' on this issue in therapy? My honest guess is that he did not (his winning at all costs including using his children as pawns in a divorce action would never be wrong to someone with his mindset IMO) and so would try again to put his children in this absolutely terrible position.

I so worry with social media whether one of the children would try to contact their father. I'm not sure its controllable in this day and age. Sadly knowing what we do about FD I'm not sure he would decline the contact. On behalf of the children this thought makes me quite sad as years from now they will look back and realize what was going on and most likely be sickened and disgusted about who and what their father was and the position that he put them in.

A psychologist friend of mine following this case explained some of the challenges of dealing with younger children in the situation of this case and its daunting for the adults involved. But I'm confident that GF has it managed the best that it possibly can be! I also hope Judge Heller releases GAL Meehan and the children get a GAL that is truly effective and caring.

I have no issue with the theory of FD pulling up in the red truck at 69WL.

With the Nanny in possession of the Land Rover, one of the 3 garage stalls would be empty at that point and once FD completed the attack, he could get the truck from the street and park it right into the empty stall.

Several different ways that could have gone down.

It would be the easiest for sure and FD would have only needed to jog one time once leaving JD's Suburban at the park.

What time are we thinking the nanny took the RR out of the garage?

I'm not sure she was a live in so is it possible she picked up vehicle AFTER JD was attacked? but clearly BEFORE housekeeper arrived at around noon? I wish we knew if nanny had her own car or did she take the RR home with her the night before so she would drive from where she lived to pick up the children from school based on the early dismissal schedule in place on that date?

This is a big hole in my mind as we really know nothing about the nanny schedule, live in (I'm assuming live out with no info), and what access the nanny had with the RR.

If the nanny took the RR home then its possible she never was at 69WL on the missing date except possibly later in the day to let in NCPD.

I think it has to be a min of 3-6+ weeks on MIRA forensics and that would depend on what they found is my best guess. We know how long LE was at MIRA but we don't know the volume of material found or what state the material was in when found and sent off for analysis and I don't know the full capabitities of the CT Lab and if the material had to be sent to FBI lab which could add more time to the process. Usually in cases we have press briefings to explain a bit of what is happening but in this case we haven't had any of that so this is a total guess based on watching this play out in many other cases. Lab work always seems to take a long time so its a waiting game.

Building a forensics case can take a long time as we have seen in other cases. I know we have different POV on the thread about what if anything was found at MIRA. But I don't believe LE would have stayed as long as they did and with such a sizable workforce if the results weren't positive for the case (but that is just my POV and others differ). We will have to wait to see if results from MIRA are detailed in another arrest warrant (for additional charges to existing suspects or any possible new suspects) or they may be used in the prosecution for tampering/hindering.

Just think of what they are trying to find (DNA matter) in material that could have been highly processed/refined waste material. Seems like this could be a highly techinical and very time consuming process to get right and do properly with no room for error under cross examination. I don't know the technical capabilities of the CT Lab well enough to know if they have the staff/people power or lab equipment to process what was found at MIRA or if they had to send material to another Lab or use the FBI or another group to assist in the processing.

We have learned in other cases that this kind of processing can take a long time. We did see in the arrest warrant that DNA testing was possible w/i a short period of time on the materials found on Albany. I would also think that they sent these items from Albany someplace else for further testing and confirmation of original results. Sorry to not have a better answer but I do believe that people are working very hard and as quickly as possible but they know they can't make a mistake!
Thank you! This was very helpful in reminding me how important the work that LE is doing with the crime lab. The amount and the type of waste LE painfully sifted through must have been massive! Honestly the CT LE thoroughness, and cohesiveness is amazing. Their lack of leaks to the press should be applauded. I'm certain the results will be the desired end results for JD family and friends. What happened to JD, and conviction of FD, perhaps MT. Thank you for a time frame in which to understand the analyzing the Crime Labs are working with. I also believe the answers were in the Trash facility. I believe LE got there in time, and it's a waiting game, closely watched by everyone!

We are waiting for a murder arrest, as it has been several weeks.

Here on WS, I found an interesting case:
"An 84-year-old Texas woman was arrested this month and charged with murder — 35 years after her husband was found shot to death inside their home".

I bet she did not expect this after all this time.

That is mind-boggling. Though I do hope that GF lives to see FD convicted and sent away to someplace where water skis quickly become distant memory. We don't have the luxury of 35 years here!
We are waiting for a murder arrest, as it has been several weeks.

Here on WS, I found an interesting case:
"An 84-year-old Texas woman was arrested this month and charged with murder — 35 years after her husband was found shot to death inside their home".

I bet she did not expect this after all this time.

It was posted upthread in the form of a quote from either an older version of the Fore Group website or MT's employment records.
ETA: Since MT was from South America (at some point, which is where she lived when she had her daughter), maybe she still needed a visa, even after living in FL; they do have different kinds of visas and they do expire. Maybe she could get a better one via that job in CT than the one she had in FL and / or it needed to be reupped. JMO.
Have heard she was from Venezuela but also heard she was born in TN....if she was born in TN she would not need a visa...if so then the visa would have to be for another employee...the French guy maybe...depends on where she was born

I have no issue with the theory of FD pulling up in the red truck at 69WL.

He may have parked it in front of one of the other houses on WL as if he was a service worker.

It being a red truck, JD may not have paid any attention to it and continued on with her day.

I would think, that FD would have parked the red truck in the street before JD left for school drop off and then drive up behind her, once she returned.

Or, left the red truck parked on the street and then FD hide behind the garage and entered immediately when JD returned.

With the Nanny in possession of the Land Rover, one of the 3 garage stalls would be empty at that point and once FD completed the attack, he could get the truck from the street and park it right into the empty stall.

Several different ways that could have gone down.

It would be the easiest for sure and FD would have only needed to jog one time once leaving JD's Suburban at the park.
That’s what I think too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member