Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was reading news articles looking for info to include in my previous post, I came across a photo I thought was of interest. I had read about the license plates in their Fed ex box being jammed into a storm drain by a bakery. I guess I just picture a little alley off to the side, or I the back by the trash cans... I was actually a little shocked when I saw this. It seems so brazen! I believe it was already established on an early thread that it was still light out when the rubbish dump occurred, and the drain was right smack in the front of the store??? Unbelievable

upload_2019-7-11_10-19-26.png

State police search a storm drain on Albany Ave. in front of Scotts' Jamaican Bakery. K9 units are also searching the area, possibly related to the missing mother from New Canaan, Jennifer Farber Dulos. (Nick Rondinone)

Police return to Hartford trash plant in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

This is not my original post. It was to point out that I had read the nanny was a live-in. I think Kimch333 was wondering why she didn't drop them at school that morning. She did do the pick up from school.
We don't know if nanny was live in or live out. What I had read about the routine was the JD does drop off and nanny usually does pickup and school activities depending on rest of JD schedule for the day. Will go back to MSM on this point as I think one of the local papers had more detail. But the arrest warrant doesn't detail nanny activity for the day other than the reference to gaining access to JD house in NC.

Have heard she was from Venezuela but also heard she was born in TN....if she was born in TN she would not need a visa...if so then the visa would have to be for another employee...the French guy maybe...depends on where she was born
I don't think we have resolution on the MT citizenship question. Yes she was born in TN but she would have had to still go through the process of applying for a US passport and perhaps she and her family never did that as they seem to have gone back to Venezuela where her father practiced medicine for years before coming to Miami.

Has anyone tracked back the issue of MT citizenship status?

I found it.Post by Kimch33. Thread 9 post 1314.
I don’t think her housekeeper would park in her garage but there’s always a chance. I think the nanny is live -in and also has some sort of set school schedule or other day job schedule where she would left the house before JD or even after JD returned home from dropping off the kids. But if the nanny is live-in why didn’t she drop off the kids? So many questions and no answers.
It sounded like JD had a routine and spending time with the children in the am was part of the routine. Will keep looking for more info on the nanny schedule in the local press.

I don't think we have resolution on the MT citizenship question. Yes she was born in TN but she would have had to still go through the process of applying for a US passport and perhaps she and her family never did that as they seem to have gone back to Venezuela where her father practiced medicine for years before coming to Miami.

I really think we debated this early on - would have to search those early threads - but grabbed this link -

snipped-https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/u-s-citizenship-through-parents-or-by-birth.html
Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen through parents or by birth in one of three ways:

1. By being born in the United States or one of its territories ("birthright" citizenship);
  2. By being born to parents who are U.S. citizens ("acquisition" of citizenship);
  3. You may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized ("derivation" of citizenship).

IMO
She would have needed a passport to go to Venezuela years ago if that was the case. She would have US citizenship through her birth right and maybe even dual citizenship with Venezuela.

I really think we debated this early on - would have to search those early threads - but grabbed this link -

snipped-https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/u-s-citizenship-through-parents-or-by-birth.html
Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen through parents or by birth in one of three ways:

1. By being born in the United States or one of its territories ("birthright" citizenship);
  2. By being born to parents who are U.S. citizens ("acquisition" of citizenship);
  3. You may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized ("derivation" of citizenship).
Yes all this is true and MT meets criteria but it seems there would still paperwork to be filed even if you meet the critieria to get the passport/citizenship and we don't know if MT/her family followed up with the paperwork to get the passport.

I think many on the thread guessed that no US citizenship due to tax reasons and due to the fact that she didn't spend much time in US until the last 5 years by all accounts (Miami, Michigan and CT).

We saw the 2 visa applications filed by FORE Group (discussed earlier in this thread I think) and we unfortunately don't know if they were for MT, other employees or FD family members.

When I was reading news articles looking for info to include in my previous post, I came across a photo I thought was of interest. I had read about the license plates in their Fed ex box being jammed into a storm drain by a bakery. I guess I just picture a little alley off to the side, or I the back by the trash cans... I was actually a little shocked when I saw this. It seems so brazen! I believe it was already established on an early thread that it was still light out when the rubbish dump occurred, and the drain was right smack in the front of the store??? Unbelievable

View attachment 193023

State police search a storm drain on Albany Ave. in front of Scotts' Jamaican Bakery. K9 units are also searching the area, possibly related to the missing mother from New Canaan, Jennifer Farber Dulos. (Nick Rondinone)

Police return to Hartford trash plant in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer
It's really pretty arrogant of him IMO.

Yes all this is true and MT meets criteria but it seems there would still paperwork to be filed even if you meet the critieria to get the passport/citizenship and we don't know if MT/her family followed up with the paperwork to get the passport.

I think many on the thread guessed that no US citizenship due to tax reasons and due to the fact that she didn't spend much time in US until the last 5 years by all accounts (Miami, Michigan and CT).

We saw the 2 visa applications filed by FORE Group (discussed earlier in this thread I think) and we unfortunately don't know if they were for MT, other employees or FD family members.
is citizenship on the arrest record by chance?

I wonder if one reason to have MT be out of state and to have no contact with FD is the fear they could marry and then she couldn't be compelled to testify against FD.
Oh shoot, I forgot he is still married. Oh well for that theory.

It’s always possible FD and MT are already married. If FD is certain JD is dead, which IMO he is, FD became a widower thus a single man as a matter of fact (whether in Connecticut this is also true at that same moment, or otherwise in the absence of an official court or coroner’s ruling remains unclear as I’m unschooled in Ct. family law).

IMO, NP’s Chaz & AJ show phone-in appearance yesterday made clear NP is waiting on LE or a mole to cough up the prosecution’s file so that NP can re/construct his client’s bespoke defense to reveal a perfect match to the evidence except with the innocent explanation.

Something like this perhaps:
Good Morning, Your Honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, and to all our many friends and fans in Greece, in the courtroom, on InfoWars, and all you open minded folks out there in TV Land. Thank you for your patience and for not buying in to the Deep State fake that is the prosecution’s case.

While it’s true that my client’s hands and face and clothing and car and money bags are covered in blue paint in the video surveillance and evidence exhibits the D.A. mentioned to you earlier today, this was not some preposterous exploding dyepack from a Coen Brothers’ movie. Before you sits an innocent man wrongfully accused for what I’m hoping for the sake of the movie rights to my story will be called the crime of the century. But an innocent man nevertheless. One who wants only for his loving current wife and codefendant, and all their children and property stolen from police to be restored to him,
Is it relevant that an innocent man has had his good name, his career, the company he excelled to shill, and the money he offshored, stolen from him and his family and that one of his earlier wives accidentally tripped on the garage stairs and fell under a delivery truck’s wheels while it was pulling into the garage? Would it matter for you to know that a good father would want to protect and spare his children from this pain?
Is it important for you to know that from his earliest days as a young child of little means wanted nothing more than to one day perform as part of the world famous Blue Man Group, and that he in fact dedicated the majority of his life to just such an occupation and undertook years of difficult training with the hope of one day achieving this goal with only the dream of one day bringing joy to others as part of this Blue Man group?
Would it interest you to know that as part of this man’s auditions for the blue man group, he arranged to plan a scene where he generously tossed blue money out the windows of his truck in an impoverished area hoping only to help feed, comfort, and delight, the huddled masses of Hartford yearning to break feee of Albany Avenue?
Have you asked yourself why the state might alter video to try to mislead you into thinking blue paint was actually a substance that appeared consistent with the appearance of blood? Would it be because of its viscosity or the poor quality of color enhancement or alteration of this video? Could it be that state and federal investigators hated the people of Greece and of one blue man in particular?
Is it important for you to know that this blue man has lost everything and yet the men in blue still walk about with badges and guns, hating on the people of Greece?
We have a story to tell. A tale as old as time.
Beauty and the Beast.

Have been thinking about Waveny Park connection to the case.

Here is a good visual via google to follow the trails and roads mentioned: Waveny Park in New Canaan, CT (Google Maps)

Waveny Park:
-LE seaching along Lapham Rd towards Merritt Parkway and towards entrance to park
-LE seaching trails running along perimeter of Park parallel to Merritt Parkway
-LE draining and searching near pond (located on far side of Waveny House but closer to South Ave entrance to park)

Was trying to figure out if Waveny Park was significant or not? Was it just a spot to drop off the JD vehicle or did more happen at Waveny?

Was trying to figure out if there was a connection to JD vehicle being left on Lapham Rd and the other searches of the park that were noted.

Was perp in park area to just drop off the vehicle or was perp in park to dispose of items related to JD disappearance? Or both?

Was the Service Station located on the Merritt Parkway used as a place to possibly 'hide a vehicle in plain sight' for retrieval at a later time as its accessible via foot to Waveny? Or, are there cameras at this location that might have spooked perp? - still working on this one! This service station is a quasi rest stop on the Merritt and is located between the two NC exits. Could this service station possibly have valuable CCTV for LE?

Was trying to figure out if it would be possible to access Waveny Park by vehicle from South Ave, pass the pond and continue to Lapham Rd and exit using just the paths and not use the main road within the park (also the reverse where the vehicle would enter park trails from Lapham Rd, drive along the rear trails towards the pond and then exit on South Ave). General thought was could a body be disposed of in pond area without being seen on main Waveny roads by staying hidden on the trails and using a SUV?

Was also interested in why the pond was of interest to LE?

With an SUV I couldn't see a way to exit onto Lapham Rd except driving over the Waveny fields (which is what Animal Control does with their vans) and then using main road to exit. The informal Lapham road entrances could fit a bike, person/people and motorcycle (bikes are allowed but not motorcycles I believe) and are between 3-4 ft wide breaks in a loose stone wall but wouldn't allow for SUV/car entrances.

Its possible for a van/SUV to drive along the back perimeter trail and eventually make it to the pond and then exit via main road to South Ave but in order to get to the perimeter trail the vehicle would have to drive down the field area which isn't permitted and would seem odd to any person walking/running and my guess would be reported.

It would be possible to access the pond area with an SUV via South Ave entrance, remove chain from trail/road entrance and drive back to pond but I didn't see a way to then use the rear trails to exit the park without cutting over to main road and risking detection. So, to access the pond the SUV would have to turn around and go out the way they came in and either exit onto South Ave and drive around to Lapham or risk detection on Waveny main road to place the SUV on Lapham Rd.
One of the breaks in stone wall used to access perimeter trails at Waveny (note car size vs. entrance size):

upload_2019-7-11_16-16-6.jpeg

Photo of informal parking spots at Waveny along Lapham Rd:
upload_2019-7-11_16-14-45.jpeg

Here is link to google map detail on service plazas on Merritt Parkway in Fairfield County:

merritt parkway service plaza

Last edited:

View attachment 193023

Yes, agree with you. Why stuff a package into a drain that is directly across from a business establishment. Seems like this could be a red herring too but maybe that is giving the perp too much credit? IDK.

Waveny Park:
-Park is separated from Merritt Parkway with a rusty and not maintained chain metal fence for a portion of rear perimeter. Fence is broken and down in places due to tree damage and possibly people walking over the collapsed fence. Fence doesn't appear to run along the entire perimeter parallel to the Merritt. So, in theory a vehicle could stop on the shoulder of the Merritt and enter the park by foot. Was surprised to see the fence in such disrepair and overall security along this portion of the park to be as weak as it was. I had always thought that the fence ran along the entire distance of the park along the shared border with the Merritt. Not thinking the park security is considered an issue and this is quite unfortunate IMO. Perimeter borders of Waveny aren't secure IMO.

upload_2019-7-11_16-41-28.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 193023

Great picture. Bakery was likely closed and dark inside at the dump time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005