Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone working on this case is feeding NP info .. I hope they are exposed prosecuted. I think someone is tho .. how else would he know MT passed the polygraph ? No one in LE ever said if she passed or failed .
I assumed he was just trying to get the general public to believe his lies. I had someone the other day here (in Farmington) tell me they believe she is just hiding. o_O

It's really pretty arrogant of him IMO.

It is as if FD Wanted to be Seen, Albeit looking like EE, IMO.

It was after 7pm on a Friday holiday weekend evening and he completed the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' while still daylight, on a main thoroughfare of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, including in front of a bakery that closes at 7:30 pm on Fridays.

IMO, it was all to set up EE and more than likely, EE lives in that area, IMO.

Then we have FD's and MT's cell phone pings up and down Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area during the exact timeline of the LE videos.

FD may just have gotten cocky and did not think he needed to turn the cell phones off.

And/Or, FD wanted his phone on, in case someone called him to pick up the children.

That call was Not going to happen, but FD may have Thought that he would get that call.

If it were not for the phone pings, LE would not have known that FD was on Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area that Friday evening.

LE had the pings First and then knew to look at the LE videos Second.

By 7:10 pm, FD may have thought he got away scot free and therefore made mistakes.

It will be FD's downfall.

If someone working on this case is feeding NP info .. I hope they are exposed prosecuted. I think someone is tho .. how else would he know MT passed the polygraph ? No one in LE ever said if she passed or failed .
I totally agree with you. I believe he is being leaked info from
either LE or State's Atty. office. Why do I believe that?
Go back and view the videos of FD's first hearing and when it was
over, NP exits to parking lot whereupon a couple LE descend on
him, like he was some rock star, and greeted him and shook hands with him. He paused for a few moments and gave them some time
to ? congratulate him. This guy has buddies. This guy has fans.
This was no 'normal' greeting of an attorney. This was a 'star'
around court. these LE guys ate him right up. They were
enamored by him. He has cultivated this following among some
LE or court personnel. IMO, that's why.

I would take what NP says outside the court room very lightly.
jmo

If I remember correctly, it was reported first in the media that MT passed the lie detector test. NP jumped on saying that the media must have better sources than he has, or something to that effect. And, there hasn't been a media "leak" since that instance.

I totally agree with you. I believe he is being leaked info from
either LE or State's Atty. office. Why do I believe that?
Go back and view the videos of FD's first hearing and when it was
over, NP exits to parking lot whereupon a couple LE descend on
him, like he was some rock star, and greeted him and shook hands with him. He paused for a few moments and gave them some time
to ? congratulate him. This guy has buddies. This guy has fans.
This was no 'normal' greeting of an attorney. This was a 'star'
around court. these LE guys ate him right up. They were
enamored by him. He has cultivated this following among some
LE or court personnel. IMO, that's why.
Were they in uniform (the LE you cite?) curious if so, were they state or local or county? I don't recall seeing this which is why I am asking.

Were they in uniform (the LE you cite?) curious if so, were they state or local or county? I don't recall seeing this which is why I am asking.
Yes, they were in uniform. I'd guess they were local PD since I
initially thought they might be parking lot attendants but they weren't.
I think NP is smart enough to know how to cultivate important
snitches all around the criminal justice system. As we see, it can certainly pay off when not much is being shared by LE.
Most likely, one on one, he is probably quite personable and knows
exactly how to bait the little people in the system.

If I remember correctly, it was reported first in the media that MT passed the lie detector test. NP jumped on saying that the media must have better sources than he has, or something to that effect. And, there hasn't been a media "leak" since that instance.
LE unfortunately never confirmed this polygraph info. The polygraph was mentioned by No Case Norm and this statement was again unfortunately repeated by LE. Polygraph is a rumor started by Pattis when he was 'courting' MT in the press.

Yes, they were in uniform. I'd guess they were local PD since I
initially thought they might be parking lot attendants but they weren't.
I think NP is smart enough to know how to cultivate important
snitches all around the criminal justice system. As we see, it can certainly pay off when not much is being shared by LE.
Most likely, one on one, he is probably quite personable and knows
exactly how to bait the little people in the system.

Yes, this was a somewhat disturbing sight (totally unprofessional behavior IMO by police that were supposed to be on duty handling crowd control and which was completely captured by multiple media outlets and then beamed around the world - hope they were reprimanded!) of all this glad handing with Pattis to see by LE! Would have to go back to video but they seemed like court police or possibly State Police brought in to control access to the courthouse and maintain order in the parking garage as the press contingent was sizable and wandering.

The other takeaway from the attention from LE was the Pattis didn't seek to turn it away and actually seemed to enjoy the banter. Compare the Pattis entry/exit to Bowman entry/exit (head down and no contact with press or LE). Two different styles completely.

If there is a 'leak' within the LE then I hope it is closed promptly by the State's Atty and State Police. Too much is on the line IMO to allow for low level leaks of information that they might not fully understand that could be impt to the case. MOO

Last edited:
Good info. Can cross this question off the very long list! So then do you think its safe to assume that Nanny did not enter JD house on the missing date? Nanny just picked up children at NCCS based on early dismissal time and then took them to GF in NYC?
Well I never assume but... if she did briefly stop by the house to get things for the overnight at her mom's - I would think it had to be after noon or if before - she may have noticed a strange vehicle in the drive (if FD used one?) - which leads me to believe if she did stop - it was after 12 and before the pick up time. JMO

It sounded like JD had a routine and spending time with the children in the am was part of the routine. Will keep looking for more info on the nanny schedule in the local press.
Agreed. JD could AFFORD to be a mother in name only (MINO), as many of means do, but she CHOSE to be an attentive, devoted, loving mom. In her blog, you can read about her getting up at 4am - sometimes lamenting that the "baby," as she called the youngest one - always woke up before the crack, and wishing she could just sleep in. But she wanted to be an actively participating, always-there-when-needed mom.
It chokes me up to type this.

Just wanted to put this article into the thread as it could be relevant in discussion of CT Lab down the line. Dr. Henry Lee (now retired but he was the Chief Emeritus of the State Police) has had a few cases overturned (another case in Darien murder is now being looked at) and its put a spotlight on the issues surrounding forensic evidence handling etc. Issues are complex but here is an article that NHR did to update on the situation with Lee.

The CT Lab IMO has alot on the line here in light of the recent stories about Dr. Lee to demonstrate that their work is inscrutable and will stand up with no issues in Court. I realize that there has been a regime change at the Lab but given the profile of this case their work will be heavily srutinized and debated and needs to be perfect IMO. I also wonder if any issues associated with the CT Lab might have pushed States Atty to send forensic work to FBI Lab or 3rd Party Lab? I don't know if the past Lee issues are relevant to the current lab from a legal perspective and I hope they aren't and that the Labs work is such that it can't be questioned in court as no doubt Pattis would pounce in a nanosecond. MOO

Forensic scientist Henry Lee defends record after 3rd claim of false testimony

Quote from article:
"Lee defended his work during a press conference held Thursday morning to address what he claims is a misunderstanding of forensic science". "Three men convicted of murder, due in part to Lee’s expert testimony, had those convictions either overturned or were released on time served in the last two years after retests of evidence concluded Lee’s testimony was inaccurate".

Dr. Lee to discuss his 'false testimony' in murder trial:
Dr. Henry Lee to discuss his ‘false testimony’ in murder trial

Last edited:
On the Albany Ave odyssey of stupidity .... those garbage cans were not ones that are hinged and able to be picked up by an arm on a truck and dumped . They were the type with an actual lid that had to be removed by hand and pulled out by hand then transferred to a dumpster used by the city . Seems Uber risky to leave evidence where someone could actually see it before it went to the dump .

Furthermore, this is the part that stumps me the most . Why ??? Albany Ave is a busy city street one would have to a complete tool to not think their were cameras . So this fact would lead one to believe that he wanted to be seen . If he was trying to impersonate / implicate EE .... taking MT along for the “joyride” would be a huge blunder .

That is what I keep trying to figure out- if MT wasn’t involved in anything then what is the reason he brought her? It has to be part of his master plan. Did he stop by a place and he needed a translator, did he try to make her look like someone else? It just doesn’t seem possible that she is completely innocent.

Last night was the ESPYs. I nominate this one for the "inaugural" Sleuthys. Thank you for the much-needed levity, @CarefullyTaught

It’s always possible FD and MT are already married. If FD is certain JD is dead, which IMO he is, FD became a widower thus a single man as a matter of fact (whether in Connecticut this is also true at that same moment, or otherwise in the absence of an official court or coroner’s ruling remains unclear as I’m unschooled in Ct. family law).

IMO, NP’s Chaz & AJ show phone-in appearance yesterday made clear NP is waiting on LE or a mole to cough up the prosecution’s file so that NP can re/construct his client’s bespoke defense to reveal a perfect match to the evidence except with the innocent explanation.

Something like this perhaps:
Good Morning, Your Honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, and to all our many friends and fans in Greece, in the courtroom, on InfoWars, and all you open minded folks out there in TV Land. Thank you for your patience and for not buying in to the Deep State fake that is the prosecution’s case.

While it’s true that my client’s hands and face and clothing and car and money bags are covered in blue paint in the video surveillance and evidence exhibits the D.A. mentioned to you earlier today, this was not some preposterous exploding dyepack from a Coen Brothers’ movie. Before you sits an innocent man wrongfully accused for what I’m hoping for the sake of the movie rights to my story will be called the crime of the century. But an innocent man nevertheless. One who wants only for his loving current wife and codefendant, and all their children and property stolen from police to be restored to him,
Is it relevant that an innocent man has had his good name, his career, the company he excelled to shill, and the money he offshored, stolen from him and his family and that one of his earlier wives accidentally tripped on the garage stairs and fell under a delivery truck’s wheels while it was pulling into the garage? Would it matter for you to know that a good father would want to protect and spare his children from this pain?
Is it important for you to know that from his earliest days as a young child of little means wanted nothing more than to one day perform as part of the world famous Blue Man Group, and that he in fact dedicated the majority of his life to just such an occupation and undertook years of difficult training with the hope of one day achieving this goal with only the dream of one day bringing joy to others as part of this Blue Man group?
Would it interest you to know that as part of this man’s auditions for the blue man group, he arranged to plan a scene where he generously tossed blue money out the windows of his truck in an impoverished area hoping only to help feed, comfort, and delight, the huddled masses of Hartford yearning to break feee of Albany Avenue?
Have you asked yourself why the state might alter video to try to mislead you into thinking blue paint was actually a substance that appeared consistent with the appearance of blood? Would it be because of its viscosity or the poor quality of color enhancement or alteration of this video? Could it be that state and federal investigators hated the people of Greece and of one blue man in particular?
Is it important for you to know that this blue man has lost everything and yet the men in blue still walk about with badges and guns, hating on the people of Greece?
We have a story to tell. A tale as old as time.
Beauty and the Beast.

When I was reading news articles looking for info to include in my previous post, I came across a photo I thought was of interest. I had read about the license plates in their Fed ex box being jammed into a storm drain by a bakery. I guess I just picture a little alley off to the side, or I the back by the trash cans... I was actually a little shocked when I saw this. It seems so brazen! I believe it was already established on an early thread that it was still light out when the rubbish dump occurred, and the drain was right smack in the front of the store??? Unbelievable

View attachment 193023

State police search a storm drain on Albany Ave. in front of Scotts' Jamaican Bakery. K9 units are also searching the area, possibly related to the missing mother from New Canaan, Jennifer Farber Dulos. (Nick Rondinone)

Police return to Hartford trash plant in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

Brazen indeed. They surely had to have stepped outside to smoke themselves a J. Or whatever is the Jetset Party Drug of choice. Imo.

I could have this wrong but I thought we read that the nanny did live there? I remember being heartened by that thinking that JD was not alone in that enormous house with just the children.
There has been no info from LE or MSM on the nanny, except that she 'assisted' in providing LE access to enter JD's the day she went missing. There has been discussion on JD's thread that when the children were young they did have a live-in nanny, but since she filed for divorce in 2017 and moved into the rental house and the children are older, the nanny was not live-in, but lived within 1/2 hour and had full use of the Range Rover, and kept it and her own vehicle at her residence. All JMO from reading posts here (ETA): since the nanny(s) are not allowed to be sleuthed since they're not suspects or victims per WS TOS.

Last edited:
LE unfortunately never confirmed this polygraph info. The polygraph was mentioned by No Case Norm and this statement was again unfortunately repeated by LE. Polygraph is a rumor started by Pattis when he was 'courting' MT in the press.

And I am repeating myself, but I think it needs repeating here, what ER said the day before, when asked about MTs time with LE.
I’m reminded of the old adage, ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all...’

Jennifer Dulos case: Prosecutor declines comment on meeting with Michelle Troconis

“Eugene Riccio, Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense attorney, also declined to comment about the meeting.

"It would not be productive for me to make any statement regarding that report,” he said Friday.”

On the Albany Ave odyssey of stupidity .... those garbage cans were not ones that are hinged and able to be picked up by an arm on a truck and dumped . They were the type with an actual lid that had to be removed by hand and pulled out by hand then transferred to a dumpster used by the city . Seems Uber risky to leave evidence where someone could actually see it before it went to the dump .

Furthermore, this is the part that stumps me the most . Why ??? Albany Ave is a busy city street one would have to a complete tool to not think their were cameras . So this fact would lead one to believe that he wanted to be seen . If he was trying to impersonate / implicate EE .... taking MT along for the “joyride” would be a huge blunder .
Yes, I don't have time to find link right now, but I remember seeing LE/investigators searching/climbing/reaching down into those big metal type dumpsters that are picked up and dumped by a garbage truck and I think also there might have been some of the plastic dumpsters on wheels that people pull out to the street to have dumped by garbage truck that were shown in pictures with LE/investigators looking in them? This is JMO from what I think I recall seeing.

When I was reading news articles looking for info to include in my previous post, I came across a photo I thought was of interest. I had read about the license plates in their Fed ex box being jammed into a storm drain by a bakery. I guess I just picture a little alley off to the side, or I the back by the trash cans... I was actually a little shocked when I saw this. It seems so brazen! I believe it was already established on an early thread that it was still light out when the rubbish dump occurred, and the drain was right smack in the front of the store??? Unbelievable

View attachment 193023

State police search a storm drain on Albany Ave. in front of Scotts' Jamaican Bakery. K9 units are also searching the area, possibly related to the missing mother from New Canaan, Jennifer Farber Dulos. (Nick Rondinone)

Police return to Hartford trash plant in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer

Excellent photo and point! Plus it highlights how baked these two were at the time of date night in the Hartford area.

I spy with my little eye an additional criminal count for criminal conspiracy to commit illegal dumping and illegal dumping. Not familiar with specific government property misuse/abuse/obstruction codes as concerns Connecticut public works, but no doubt stuffing a couple altered plates in a FedEx box in a storm sewer along a busy public street could create a dangerous condition and undermine the proper operation and maintenance of the public storm drain and sewer system, plus potentially create an attractive nuisance.

We need more printer paper for this indictment. Maybe the source close to the investigation is the guy from Pitney Bowles or HP or Mr/s floral delivery. Land Shark. Candy Gram. Plumber.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Last night was the ESPYs. I nominate this one for the "inaugural" Sleuthys. Thank you for the much-needed levity, @CarefullyTaught
What a tale! Thanks for the laugh!

Even though Turkey has banned multiple marriages in their legal code, my understanding is that in certain parts of the country that multiple marriages still exist. Who knows if the ring that MT wears and was seen twisting constantly in her court appearance is the result of being married in this manner in Turkey! Wouldn't that be a twist?! The MAN WITH TWO WIVES! NYP would have a field day with such a turn of events!

And I am repeating myself, but I think it needs repeating here, what ER said the day before, when asked about MTs time with LE.
I’m reminded of the old adage, ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all...’

Jennifer Dulos case: Prosecutor declines comment on meeting with Michelle Troconis

“Eugene Riccio, Fotis Dulos’ criminal defense attorney, also declined to comment about the meeting.

"It would not be productive for me to make any statement regarding that report,” he said Friday.”
Do you have a theory for the no comment?

Still not sure MT is a 'flipper' but we shall see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher