Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you. I believe he is being leaked info from
either LE or State's Atty. office. Why do I believe that?
Go back and view the videos of FD's first hearing and when it was
over, NP exits to parking lot whereupon a couple LE descend on
him, like he was some rock star, and greeted him and shook hands with him. He paused for a few moments and gave them some time
to ? congratulate him. This guy has buddies. This guy has fans.
This was no 'normal' greeting of an attorney. This was a 'star'
around court. these LE guys ate him right up. They were
enamored by him. He has cultivated this following among some
LE or court personnel. IMO, that's why.
I see where you are coming from given the media clip, but I doubt that there is anyone in the official little tightnit group assigned to this case that is going to speak to Pattis or his people. More likely it is non LE people that happen to be in the right place at the right time that witness something or overhear convos and make assumptions. That’d be good as a leak to NP. He’s not a fan of proven facts.

do you guys think him stopping to grab his mail the night he came back from hartford is at all telling?

imo, if two people just did something very bad, isnt ur natural reaction to want to get home, take a shower and go to bed to find comfort? these people are not serial killers, this isnt something they do every weekend. what im getting at is, his fodu stopping to get his mail an indication that MT had no idea and he was making the night to seem normal? “all my dunpsters are fill and i want to clean up the property before the weekend, do you mind helping me dump some garbage bags”.

now the thing thats interesting is the police report that i believe indicates the camera could see blood on bags. as stated before, this would mean bags were white or clear...then MT of course knew something.

i just found it little weird he stops for his mail friday night.
IMO FD was just keeping up the pretense of everything being normal, just something he always does at the end of day, like any other day, check the mail (and be seen on neighbors video cam doing it).

It’s always possible FD and MT are already married. If FD is certain JD is dead, which IMO he is, FD became a widower thus a single man as a matter of fact (whether in Connecticut this is also true at that same moment, or otherwise in the absence of an official court or coroner’s ruling remains unclear as I’m unschooled in Ct. family law).

IMO, NP’s Chaz & AJ show phone-in appearance yesterday made clear NP is waiting on LE or a mole to cough up the prosecution’s file so that NP can re/construct his client’s bespoke defense to reveal a perfect match to the evidence except with the innocent explanation.

Something like this perhaps:
Good Morning, Your Honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, and to all our many friends and fans in Greece, in the courtroom, on InfoWars, and all you open minded folks out there in TV Land. Thank you for your patience and for not buying in to the Deep State fake that is the prosecution’s case.

While it’s true that my client’s hands and face and clothing and car and money bags are covered in blue paint in the video surveillance and evidence exhibits the D.A. mentioned to you earlier today, this was not some preposterous exploding dyepack from a Coen Brothers’ movie. Before you sits an innocent man wrongfully accused for what I’m hoping for the sake of the movie rights to my story will be called the crime of the century. But an innocent man nevertheless. One who wants only for his loving current wife and codefendant, and all their children and property stolen from police to be restored to him,
Is it relevant that an innocent man has had his good name, his career, the company he excelled to shill, and the money he offshored, stolen from him and his family and that one of his earlier wives accidentally tripped on the garage stairs and fell under a delivery truck’s wheels while it was pulling into the garage? Would it matter for you to know that a good father would want to protect and spare his children from this pain?
Is it important for you to know that from his earliest days as a young child of little means wanted nothing more than to one day perform as part of the world famous Blue Man Group, and that he in fact dedicated the majority of his life to just such an occupation and undertook years of difficult training with the hope of one day achieving this goal with only the dream of one day bringing joy to others as part of this Blue Man group?
Would it interest you to know that as part of this man’s auditions for the blue man group, he arranged to plan a scene where he generously tossed blue money out the windows of his truck in an impoverished area hoping only to help feed, comfort, and delight, the huddled masses of Hartford yearning to break feee of Albany Avenue?
Have you asked yourself why the state might alter video to try to mislead you into thinking blue paint was actually a substance that appeared consistent with the appearance of blood? Would it be because of its viscosity or the poor quality of color enhancement or alteration of this video? Could it be that state and federal investigators hated the people of Greece and of one blue man in particular?
Is it important for you to know that this blue man has lost everything and yet the men in blue still walk about with badges and guns, hating on the people of Greece?
We have a story to tell. A tale as old as time.
Beauty and the Beast.

Well the Blue Man theory does explain all that banging the neighbors heard.

2019 C ORDER
newred.gif

RESULT: Order 7/10/2019 HON DONNA HELLER
519.00 06/26/2019
Any updates on this?

I see where you are coming from given the media clip, but I doubt that there is anyone in the official little tightnit group assigned to this case that is going to speak to Pattis or his people. More likely it is non LE people that happen to be in the right place at the right time that witness something or overhear convos and make assumptions. That’d be good as a leak to NP. He’s not a fan of proven facts.
I'm amazed that we haven't heard any locals chatter.
Everyone is tight lipped.

IMO, FD and MT are not legally married.

However, If FD and MT are found to have been married already, it would be deemed Null and Void, when discovered that the new marriage took place when either or both parties were still legally married to other partners.

Five years after my father died, my mother remarried and had to provide my father's death certificate to the court before they would issue a marriage license for her second marriage. The court looked up my mother in their computer database and saw that she had been married before and therefore knew to ask her for my father's death certificate.

Since we know that neither FD nor MT have left the US since JD's disappearance, it is highly unlikely they were 'Married' after JD's disappearance and before their arrests.

As noted below, IF they were legally married, MT could still testify in a Criminal court as to what she Witnessed, if she Chose to do so. She could not be forced, but she could indeed Choose to testify to what she Witnessed.

As noted below, Communications between the spouses is deemed Privileged.

If currently and legally married to FD, MT could definitely testify to FD's 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night', if she chose to do so.

Marital Privilege

Testimonial Privilege
In criminal cases, one spouse may refuse to testify against his/her defendant spouse as a witness. As affirmed by the Supreme Court in Trammel v. United States (1980), the witness spouse alone may choose to waive the privilege, regardless of the defendant spouse's objection.

Communications Privilege
In both criminal and civil cases, communications between spouses during the marriage are privileged. This applies to both words and acts intended to be a private communication. The burden is on the opposing party to prove that particular words and acts were not intended as private communication.

Marital Privilege In General
Marital privilege no longer exists when the spouses are the parties in an action against each other, such as in a divorce proceeding.

Last edited:
Just was looking to see if any of the reporters had posted it and dont' see anything. Will keep searching. Wonder if its resolution of GAL/Pattis issues?
I've been checking, too.
I got my dates mixed up (par for the course, LOL) and thought today was the 10th.
So what was posted had already happened, right?
And if all is sealed maybe won't hear a thing.

I'm amazed that we haven't heard any locals chatter.
Everyone is tight lipped.
FB group has many who identify as locals and claim 'everybody
knows he's the killer'. If that's true, no wonder abnormal Norm
is putting out his chatter. It's only the 'plants' in the group who
are putting forth his innocence. That water ski woman Nancy M.
even posted defending FD and about 200 people came on to
chide her. Then she ghosted.

NC is in lockdown IMO and that is good. I'm even surprised friends spoke out to the press but the Pattis Chatter simply had to be addressed as the victim bashing had gotten totally out of hand IMO.
I think it speaks to the ethos of the area. Long ago there was a major occurrence in my neighborhood where the media descended for days. Those in the know clammed up and those that didn't had no clue. MOO.

FB group has many who identify as locals and claim 'everybody
knows he's the killer'. If that's true, no wonder abnormal Norm
is putting out his chatter. It's only the 'plants' in the group who
are putting forth his innocence. That water ski woman Nancy M.
even posted defending FD and about 200 people came on to
chide her. Then she ghosted.
I've done some drive-bys. Awful.
Maybe the locals have a private board where they are sharing their thoughts and what they have heard.
If so, very smart to keep it private.
I did join the FB page but left very quickly. A lot of nothing.

I've been checking, too.
I got my dates mixed up (par for the course, LOL) and thought today was the 10th.
So what was posted had already happened, right?
And if all is sealed maybe won't hear a thing.
I don't think its sealed but isn't online as you have to go to court to read the documents. The reporters that have posted things so far actually took copies of file and then posted. So, waiting for someone to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth