Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fotis Dulos' lawyer says he can explain why his client allegedly dumped bags in Hartford containing Jennifer Dulos' blood the night she vanished
'There's An Explanation’ for Bags Containing Missing Conn. Mom’s Blood, Husband's Lawyer Says
Quote from article:

"The estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos was allegedly caught on tape dumping 30 garbage bags [BBM see note below] that police say contained her blood".

"Fotis Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, says there is a reason for that".

There is an explanation, but we’re not going to give it [BBM],” attorney Norm Pattis said Wednesday afternoon, the Stamford Advocate reports. “I think when we do it, it will appear a lot less troubling.”

Really? That's it? I think No Case Norm has a great future in standup comedy!

Note: It is upsetting to see People reporting about 30 bags of garbage at this late date as this point I think has been laid to rest on WS at least. Arrest warrant seems clear on the point that there were 30 stops along Albany but no confirmation of how many bags FT/MT were carrying in the truck.

Last edited:
Quote from article:

"The estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos was allegedly caught on tape dumping 30 garbage bags that police say contained her blood".

"Fotis Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, says there is a reason for that".

There is an explanation, but we’re not going to give it [BBM],” attorney Norm Pattis said Wednesday afternoon, the Stamford Advocate reports. “I think when we do it, it will appear a lot less troubling.”

Really? That's it? I think No Case Norm has a great future in standup comedy!

Note: It is upsetting to see People reporting about 30 bags of garbage at this late date as this point I think has been laid to rest on WS at least. Arrest warrant seems clear on the point that there were 30 stops along Albany but no confirmation of how many bags FT/MT were carrying in the truck.

So correct me if I’m wrong ..... NCN isn’t going with ....someone who looks like FD stole/borrowed his truck and his girlfriend and dumped the bags .. defense ... lol

How far can a drone go like ahead of someone to check things out? Can they go in woods? By someone’s house like to see who was home like at JD’s?
Info on an inexpensive drone:
Ryze Tello Edu Drone powered by DJI

The manufactures website states 13 min flight time, 30 meters flight height, 100 meters max distance, removable battery, 5MP camera

More expensive drones in $1,000 range have range of 5 miles and can fly 400 ft off the ground. My guess is the family owned a drone to take pictures of the houses for website. MOO

Not sure how to take comment that but I wanted to show people not from CT that media in CT is highly concentrated in terms of ownership.

You have Hearst, Tribune (owns HC which is largest paper in CT and oldest continuously operating paper in US) and then major TV news (FOX, NBC, CBS etc.) and true locals like newcanaanite etc.

Most of the people in Fairfield Country get all their news from NYC sources (TV and paper - most don't watch the network affiliate stations from CT so they get very limited info via TV from CT sources) so in the normal course wouldn't even be reading any of these CT based publications or watching CT based TV. The case though is getting folks in Fairfield County to search out local news IMO as NYT coverage has been limited of the case but the NYP has been getting commentary from friends and family of JD and that has been encouraging to see.

We have seen some dedicated investigative reporting on the Dulos case from local press and that has been wonderful to see! I do truly hope though that we get more outside of CT media looking at this case to keep the reporting fresh and on point and asking questions perhaps from a different POV, particularly about the courts.
Take it in good faith. Love all of your posts.

https://trib.al/Kc0LsyD I want it to be her and not at the same time .

I understand.

Were the keys to JD’s car in it when it was found? That wouldn’t mean much either way since people can have multiple sets of keys but just wondering. I don’t want anything bad to have happened to her ever but if it did, I want her found as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member