Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I have seen this. He is very impressive. I don't believe him for a minute. He and the one he was shacking up with driving in the worst part of town, on the very evening JD was murdered, disposing of bags with JD's blood on some items. FD, you are toast.

I don't believe him either. I saw several duper's delights during his interview. He makes my blood boil.

Based on what the records such as in court have indicated plus what we’ve seen anecdotally, I’d imagine that he stretches that to exclude anyone he wants to contact. Push and push and push—like with the court cases. I’m thinking of people I’ve known who do that, and it gets them what they want often enough because people give in to keep the peace but eventually some people get tired of it and they leave the situation or avoid the person—and then the person can’t believe how unfairly he or she is being treated. I so feel for JD.

Or they might pay someone or bully someone into getting info for them.

I am a native Californian stuck in Connecticut (as it says under my name) and I work for GrubHub Delivery driving all over the Central Connecticut area. I am in a bad marriage to someone who has destroyed my life and until recently, wasn't even able to think about leaving with my 4 kids (hence, I am paying close attention to this case). Albany Avenue is horrible! I absolutely hate having to go there and fear for my life when I am forced to. Murders, shootings (many times daily), gangs, drugs...you name it. On Garden Street (where he hid the license plates as it intersects with Albany Ave) more murders happen than on any other street in the state. I once had someone open a door to get their food with a gun in their hand and I was offered an infinite supply of meth by a dealer if I would turn tricks for him. There is no reason people like FD and MT would be somewhere like Albany Ave for any other reason than being up to no good, it makes me laugh out loud when NP says they have a good explanation for the dumping of the bags.

Thank you for your informative post about Albany Ave. (be safe!) and welcome here as its great to have another local on the thread that knows the Hartford area so well.

We have seen LE searching the FD houses in Farmington and Avon, WH Reservoir, Water Ski Pond/Avon, Russell Speeder car wash in Avon and other locations that I have probably missed in the area. If you place these locations on a map it seems like a relatively tight area even though it covers a good amout of area and has densely wooded areas, hilly ground and water. FD had knowledge of the Hartford area having had homes in Canton and Avon.

Many wonder if FD left 4JX via back entrance and walked/jogged to a waiting vehicle at another of his properties that perhaps didn't have CCTV? We also saw in the arrest warrant document that FD/or his phone was at 80 MS for 2 hrs. If FD wasn't at 80 MS during that time where could he have gone? Did he go on foot or did he travel by car/truck? Did he have help or not?

LE hasn't yet found the body of JD nearly 8 weeks after she was reporting missing from New Canaan. But based on the fact that we have seen more searching in/around Hartford vs New Caanan it appears that LE believes the body of JD is in that area vs NC/South to NYC and Westchester. Clearly this is an assumption from watching MSM reports of searching but given no news its probably as good as any other assumption at this point IMO.

Since you are driving around the area for your job it would be helpful if you could try to think of some other locations where the perp/s might have put a body. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack but sometimes that needle can be found!

Last edited:
You can see the cupboard closure clasps/“locks” in upper photo. They look like or similar to the sliding bolt lock in bottom photo.
They are definitely not bolt locks. They are just fancier latches like below.
m_kitchen-island-cabinets-vintage-latch-hardware.jpg

Instead of a magnet or clasp (?) latch on the inside of the door the latch is caught on the outside.

Thank you for your informative post about Albany Ave. (be safe!) and welcome here as it great to have another local on the thread that knows the Hartford area so well.

We have seen LE searching the FD houses in Farmington and Avon, WH Reservoir, Water Ski Pond/Avon, Russell Speeder car wash in Avon and other locations that I have probably missed in the area. If you place these locations on a map it seems like a relatively tight area even though it covers a good amout of area and has densely wooded areas, hilly ground and water. FD had knowledge of the Hartford area having had homes in Canton and Avon.

Many wonder if FD left 4JX via back entrance and walked/jogged to a waiting vehicle at another of his properties that perhaps didn't have CCTV? We also saw in the arrest warrant document that FD/or his phone was at 80 MS for 2 hrs. If FD wasn't at 80 MS during that time where could he have gone? Did he go on foot or did he travel by car/truck? Did he have help or not?

LE hasn't yet found the body of JD nearly 8 weeks after she was reporting missing from New Canaan. But based on the fact that we have seen more searching in/around Hartford vs New Caanan it appears that LE believes the body of JD is in that area vs NC/South to NYC and Westchester. Clearly this is an assumption from watching MSM reports of searching but given no news its probably as good as any other assumption at this point IMO.

Since you are driving around the area for your job it would be helpful if you could try to think of some other locations where the perp/s might have put a body. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack but sometimes that needle can be found!
The area behind his has is very thickly forrested. While somewhat sparsely inhabited, the reservoirs have parking areas, walking paths, and houses that abutt the paths. I know someone who lives in a house next to a path around the reservoir directly behind FD's house and she has had people walk up right from the trail and try to open her back door (there are no fences and the trails just sort of run through the yards). Hmm...because of the security issues, I wonder if any of those houses have CCTV???? Ooh...I have another thought I will share just as soon as I look at a map to see if it is plausible...from a delivery I did once.

Last edited:
Responding to my own post because I think I caused some confusion by saying "locks" on the cupboards. I shouldn't have called them "locks" but rather the hardware that he has chosen to put on to keep the cupboard doors closed. It just seems (IMO) an odd type of hardware to use on cupboard doors especially in a multi-million dollar home. Again, JMO. And again, sorry if I caused any confusion by calling them "locks."
IMHO, it's an odd type of hardware to use on cupboard doors on ANY home. I live in California, where we have to be conscious of the possibility that cabinet doors may open in a strong earthquake, and I haven't seen anyone use hardware that ugly to secure their cabinets.

I am a native Californian stuck in Connecticut (as it says under my name) and I work for GrubHub Delivery driving all over the Central Connecticut area. I am in a bad marriage to someone who has destroyed my life and until recently, wasn't even able to think about leaving with my 4 kids (hence, I am paying close attention to this case). Albany Avenue is horrible! I absolutely hate having to go there and fear for my life when I am forced to. Murders, shootings (many times daily), gangs, drugs...you name it. On Garden Street (where he hid the license plates as it intersects with Albany Ave) more murders happen than on any other street in the state. I once had someone open a door to get their food with a gun in their hand and I was offered an infinite supply of meth by a dealer if I would turn tricks for him. There is no reason people like FD and MT would be somewhere like Albany Ave for any other reason than being up to no good, it makes me laugh out loud when NP says they have a good explanation for the dumping of the bags. I also am very familiar with where the Renbrook School is, the reservoirs, the water-skiing pond, the Jefferson Crossing address, the MIRA Plant, the towns of Farmington and Avon (very wealthy and exclusive communities) etc., etc. because I make deliveries to these areas many times daily. I live in West Hartford and my drinking water comes from the reservoir directly behind FD's house, which makes me sick to think about. If anyone has questions about these locations, please ask...I will do my best to answer them. I've also thought of taking pictures and posting them for others to see. I am the type of person who needs to see things visually to understand and make sense of them.

On a separate note...NP has a blog and boy, some of the entries are real doozies. He and FD really do deserve each other and belong together.
Awesome post @thekirbyfamily you are a wealth of info!!! (I am sorry to hear about your bad marriage hope you are doing well)

The area behind his has is very thickly forrested. While somewhat sparsely inhabited, the reservoirs have parking areas, walking paths, and houses that abutt the paths. I know someone who lives in a house next to a path around the reservoir directly behind FD's house and she has had people walk up right from the trail and try to open her back door (there are no fences and the trails just sort of run through the yards). Hmm...because of the security issues, I wonder if any of those houses have CCTV???? Ooh...I have another thought I will share just as soon as I look at a map to see if it is plausible...from a delivery I did once.
Since I am sort of new to posting...is it okay to post addresses/maps/news stories about properties not related to FD/JD/MT as points of reference and illustration? Thanks!

Oh that poor family that has that house on the Red trail turn, entire side of the house is exposed to the trail!! The dirt paths that enter around there? I was wondering if they went into yards!
What do you think of the Metacomet path above the Red trail? I’ve been all around the interior paths but not on the Metacomet. I’m curious about the terrain.

I am a native Californian stuck in Connecticut (as it says under my name) and I work for GrubHub Delivery driving all over the Central Connecticut area. I am in a bad marriage to someone who has destroyed my life and until recently, wasn't even able to think about leaving with my 4 kids (hence, I am paying close attention to this case). Albany Avenue is horrible! I absolutely hate having to go there and fear for my life when I am forced to. Murders, shootings (many times daily), gangs, drugs...you name it. On Garden Street (where he hid the license plates as it intersects with Albany Ave) more murders happen than on any other street in the state. I once had someone open a door to get their food with a gun in their hand and I was offered an infinite supply of meth by a dealer if I would turn tricks for him. There is no reason people like FD and MT would be somewhere like Albany Ave for any other reason than being up to no good, it makes me laugh out loud when NP says they have a good explanation for the dumping of the bags. I also am very familiar with where the Renbrook School is, the reservoirs, the water-skiing pond, the Jefferson Crossing address, the MIRA Plant, the towns of Farmington and Avon (very wealthy and exclusive communities) etc., etc. because I make deliveries to these areas many times daily. I live in West Hartford and my drinking water comes from the reservoir directly behind FD's house, which makes me sick to think about. If anyone has questions about these locations, please ask...I will do my best to answer them. I've also thought of taking pictures and posting them for others to see. I am the type of person who needs to see things visually to understand and make sense of them.

On a separate note...NP has a blog and boy, some of the entries are real doozies. He and FD really do deserve each other and belong together.[/QUOTLovexrhiszandzhatr this
Awesome post @thekirbyfamily you are a wealth of info!!! (I am sorry to hear about your bad marriage hope you are doing well)
Your circumstances are indeed unfortunate and I value your perspective as a Native Californian ... at times it’s difficult to comprehend the east coast lifestyle as it is much different than the west . Stay safe and thank you for your contribution to this case .... sincerely from a member of society stuck in hell aka Stockton Ca .

They are definitely not bolt locks. They are just fancier latches like below.
m_kitchen-island-cabinets-vintage-latch-hardware.jpg

Instead of a magnet or clasp (?) latch on the inside of the door the latch is caught on the outside.
Thank you for that better view of the closures/handles. They kind of look like commercial freezer door handles and, you’re right, not at all like the bolt locks that I thought they were (sure doesn’t help that I’m using my small iPhone for photo details).

On a separate note...NP has a blog and boy, some of the entries are real doozies. He and FD really do deserve each other and belong together.

Welcome, and thank you for the local info.:):):)
Hope your life improves out of the horrid marriage.
Driving in these areas you may think of likely sites, to dispose of a body.
Hope to hear loads more.

Welcome to WS and to this amazing group of investigators and sleuths!! It’s nice to have another person in CT to help with the already awesome sleuthing that takes place on this case!

It seems you’ve had a couple scary deliveries in the Albany Ave area. Please be careful! And I’m sorry to hear you’re going through a difficult marriage. Others and I have also and it’s why some of us feel so close to this case and to what happened to Jennifer and what all she went through in her marriage.

I’m looking forward to seeing/reading more posts from you! :)

“That we’re just starting the discovery. That the case has gone backwards. That I was very disappointed with the pace of the case. I was disappointed by the — the — the behavior of Attorney Midler and his firm,” Dulos said. “That I thought they were basically taking advantage of my soon-to-be ex-wife and charging, charging, charging, and causing a lot of trouble for — for us as a family. Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, attempted to get judge removed from his contentious divorce case

Oh I just bet his concern was about the court system taking advantage of his soon to be ex wife ..... gimme a break !

Hope such statements will be used against FD, as he prolonged the case, therefore causing more costs.
Prosecutors will pick up his words, study them, and show how manipulative this jerk has been.
MOO.

Every time I logged on I spent the only free time I had catching up, LOL. We have a chatty group :)
Heading to jury duty tomorrow. Will probably sit there all day only to be excused. They don't like me as I'm married to LE. :cool:

Married to LE is really good for us here.:):):)
You can check your theories, and then post here.
Just great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member