Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off your post - every time I see a picture of his kitchen cupboards, I can't help but notice the type of locks he has on his cupboards. We live on a farm and those are the exact same locks that we have on a couple of our small outdoor lawn/utility sheds! The only reasoning I can come up with for him using those is possibly to make the cupboards child proof? But then again, I'm not sure how old the kids would've been when they started living there either?

Surely not even for him but I have known of people who locked up cabinets to keep kids and others out of food, sometimes in an effort to keep/get them thinner or whatever and sometimes just to be cruel and controlling. I’m going to hope those locks are up there to secure toxic substances that could indeed hurt kids or pets.

The judge ordered FD no contact with anyone in JD’s household . I wonder if that includes non live in “contractors “ ?

Based on what the records such as in court have indicated plus what we’ve seen anecdotally, I’d imagine that he stretches that to exclude anyone he wants to contact. Push and push and push—like with the court cases. I’m thinking of people I’ve known who do that, and it gets them what they want often enough because people give in to keep the peace but eventually some people get tired of it and they leave the situation or avoid the person—and then the person can’t believe how unfairly he or she is being treated. I so feel for JD.

I believe the nanny was brought over from the Farmington house. It’s been disclosed in the divorce filings. She been with them over 6 years something along those lines. She’s not the one who ran over the mom.
Thanks for the reaffirmation . I thought I had seen somewhere the same nanny went to WL with JD .

My guess is that FD was “self insured” meaning he could show the state that he had the means to cover any accident without carrying insurance . This was probably by design in order to just what he did to this poor woman if this ever happened. Yet another example of his character.

Oh, how awful! Once another person hit my car and his insurance was being difficult about even a rental or estimate so because I had comprehensive/collision insurance on my car, my insurer very kindly took care of it all on my end and then got their money from the other insurance company. I’ve been with them for a long time but surely other companies would look out for their people, too. Unless she also was self-insured... I’m truly a very patient person but I’m stubborn, too, and I can’t stand condescending jerks so, yes, I’d try to hang in there as that lady did, too. I bet she’s thinking about that mess now.

Surely not even for him but I have known of people who locked up cabinets to keep kids and others out of food, sometimes in an effort to keep/get them thinner or whatever and sometimes just to be cruel and controlling. I’m going to hope those locks are up there to secure toxic substances that could indeed hurt kids or pets.
I’d like to think so too . But seeing as how the youngest is 8 and the oldest are 13 .... it’s unlikely . Funny how the booze isn’t locked up but the cabinets are ..

THose locks are pain ! The minute the kids were old enough and definitely by 5! They’d Be off . The youngest is 8 ... this screams control freak . IMO

O/T, but what is wrong with the cabinet hardware? You should have seen the ones we finally got rid of last year when we did the kitchen reno. I actually like the ones they have at 4 JC. Unless I am not looking at the same ones you are.

As a psych nurse with 30+ yrs experience, I strongly believe (MOO) that Personality Disorders can be managed and controlled (but not cured) with proper treatment.

Treatment, such as Behavioral Management and Psychotherapy can help with learning skills to manage and cope with a PO. And medication to treat the patient’s symptoms (such as anti-anxiety meds , anti-depressants etc).

MOO
Yes agreed they can be managed and symptom controlled but as you already know, a person has to admit there’s a problem. FD does not see his behavior as problematic.

Not “your bad”; it was an intriguing thought that led others to think about it and so our discussion evolved—and will again! Who knows if what I posted is right; if it is, that can help make up for all the times I’m not aka most of the time! Our brainstorming as a group leads us all further down the path! I’m really glad the topic came up because it helps me, at least, quantify NP. So I thank YOU and I thank every other person on this board for the collaborative effort to help find justice for JD and others! :)
Yes, everyone brings something to the board!

So I actually got to the bottom of this lawsuit. He was represented by Commerce Insurance Group attorneys. FD didn’t pay anything because the insurance was paying for everything. The woman prob ended up with some money but the amount is still unknown. Insurance companies like to drag it out so they end up paying less than the plaintiff asks for. This was a tactic from the insurance company and not FD.

Nice work-I guess he isn’t responsible for everything! The innocent party in an accident always seems to get screwed

Very interesting assessment! Thank you for the comment on DV as I totally agree with you that it was absent in the court's analysis and decision making process so far as we could see.

Reading through the available testimony in the divorce case it also seems like the cycle of violence was very much present in JD life over the course of the relationship.

It was stunning to read JD blog entries of what the early days of the relationship were like and then when you flash forward 10-11 years things in her life were sadly very different. She had primary/solo childcare duties, went to school functions alone, FD was away 10 days a month allegedly training/traveling for non business and partying with friends and JD was left in the time she lived in Farmington with a nanny that didn't speak english (only greek) and its unclear to us whether JD spoke greek. She moved out/fled when FD advised her that he had been having an affair (unhidden in Farmington based on MSM reports) with MT for over a year.

JD in her testimony in Family Court spoke about FD having 'revenge fantasies' and that he exhibited 'delusional behavior'. Would these be behavior patterns that make sense to you in the context of FD that we saw in the Channel 4 interviews? I was taken aback by the lack of affect in FD and how he seemed to view himself as a victim with no real awareness that a whole series of decisions had to be made by him and MT to get to the point where he was arrested for hindering/tampering. I found all this quite stunning to watch and didnt' understand his atty's permitting the interview as they must have seen it too? MOO
I wish JD had elaborated on the delusions. Without more information I couldn’t say what that meant, the revenge fantasies speak for themselves and it’s a tragedy that anyone within the court system in contact with this case did not bring up the cycle of domestic abuse.

I wish JD had elaborated on the delusions. Without more information I couldn’t say what that meant, the revenge fantasies speak for themselves and it’s a tragedy that anyone within the court system in contact with this case did not bring up the cycle of domestic abuse.
I ,m glad you are reading through the blogs. I wish I had more time to do that. Thank you.

I thought I’d check on the Coney Island body parts, and, reportedly, they’ve found more and a black belt. On top of that, quotes in the article itself, in the NY Post, are not at all respectful to whoever the poor person is in my view so it may make you cranky to read it as it did me. I don’t think it’s JD but I’m sorry for the person and loved ones. Anyway:

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/more-body-parts-found-off-coney-island/

Very likely, IMO, as in my area we have a similar neighborhood
where it's rumored people from around the community go for
their street drugs. This would also explain how they were so
familiar with that neighborhood.
Normally someone from Farmington would "avoid" that area
around Albany Ave., unless you had a specific reason to go there.
good thinking.
Yes. That’s a rough neighborhood...especially driving around in that nice black truck.

Yes. That’s a rough neighborhood...especially driving around in that nice black truck.
I’ve seen the footage of Albany Ave in TV ...,it really doesn’t look at all that bad . I guess seeing it compared to skid row in LA and in my town 9th st.. it looks like the promenade in Caans .... not discounting the actuality of it ... but it’s way more appealing looking than this

Attachments

• E377BDA6-C5D6-4BC0-B4D3-076220629FDD.png
    E377BDA6-C5D6-4BC0-B4D3-076220629FDD.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 31
On March 13 FD tried to get judge Heller thrown off the divorce case. He had made a phone call on January 16 to her husband Norman Heller about representing him. Then tried to claim conflict of interest.

ETA - there is so much more in the article linked. Very useful info about FD's thought process etc. He thought the judge was also biased because he was greek.
And the phone call he made to Norman Heller? Yeah, it was 6 or 7 minutes and probably ended when Norman Heller told him he would need a $25,ooo.00 retainer. LOL

Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, attempted to get judge removed from his contentious divorce case
But Reuben Midler, Farber Dulos’ attorney, wasn’t buying Dulos’ claim that he didn’t know Norman Heller was the judge’s husband. In a sharply worded response to Dulos’ motion, Midler said it was “common knowledge” that the Hellers were married, and he asked the judge to order a psychological evaluation of Dulos, saying Dulos’ legal maneuver was further evidence of his “manipulative, coercive and scheming behaviors displayed throughout this case and which is indicative of an underlying and potentially untreatable mental condition or psychopathology that should be thoroughly investigated.”
What a kineiver.. Midler is right on.

Maybe the cabinets are locked because of real estate showings????

EDITED: I can't form a sentence today...UGH!

Last edited:
I’ve seen the footage of Albany Ave in TV ...,it really doesn’t look at all that bad . I guess seeing it compared to skid row in LA and in my town 9th st.. it looks like the promenade in Caans .... not discounting the actuality of it ... but it’s way more appealing looking than this
There are a lot of drugs in that neighborhood and crimes and shootings, gangs too. It’s nowhere to be driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc