Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clothing and sponges stained with the blood of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos was found in trash cans in Hartford, and cellphone records show her estranged husband’s phone was in the same area the night she disappeared, arrest warrants released Monday say.

Police also found blood stains and spattered blood in the New Canaan home of Farber Dulos, warrants say.

Fotis Dulos, her estranged husband, and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, were ordered held on bail of $500,000 each Monday after a prosecutor said more charges are expected in the case.

Warrants for Dulos and Troconis say New Canaan police went to [Jennifer] Farber Dulos’s home Friday night and found several stains on the garage floor, inside the home and on a vehicle parked in the garage. The stains tested positive for human blood, police said.

Dulos and Troconis face charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. State police arrested Dulos, 51, and Troconis, 44, late Saturday at an Avon hotel.

The case against Fotis Dulos was continued to June 11. His attorney, Eugene Riccio, said he did not believe Dulos would be able to post bond Monday. Prosecutor Suzanne Vieux asked the judge to keep the bail at $500,000 because more charges are anticipated.

Citing the serious nature of the case, Superior Court Judge Stephanie McLaughlin refused to lower Troconis’ bond. Her attorney, Andrew Bowman, said her bail will be posted, but she will have to wear a GPS monitor.

“She has no prior record,” Bowman said, arguing that his client’s bail should be reduced to $150,000. "She has a young child here in Connecticut. She represents no danger to the community. “

Troconis, who was shackled at the wrists and ankles and had her shoelaces removed, did not speak during her appearance. Her parents, who were sitting on a bench outside the courtroom waiting to post her bail, refused to comment.

bbm

Warrants: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

But we don't even know who killed her, lol. I'm not just disgusted by the fact that she participated in a murder, but that she shamelessly dated him while he was married.

It always surprises me that people think dating married people is no big deal.

Oh, I think we know who killed her. It's common sense. The one who had reason to want her dead and a history of threats.

And he had an affair too. He shamelessly dated her while married himself.

Yet once again, the female is the one who is the most hated even though the male did the same and using common sense, much worse.

She is certainly a disgusting person but to hate her more?

That part I don't get. (And I'm no man-hater either. I don't like sexism in either direction!)

Last edited:
Missing Connecticut Mom's Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Appear Before Judge; Search Continues For Jennifer Dulos
CBS2’s Tony Aiello was in the courthouse on Monday and offered specific details about the intense investigation that is underway. Fotis Dulos and Troconis are charged with tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. Police tracked Fotis Dulos’ cellphone and based on that uncovered surveillance video, which allegedly shows him leaving various items around Hartford, Conn., in trash containers. Those items were then analyzed by police and tested positive for Jennifer Dulos’ blood, Aiello reported.

Fotis Dulos and Troconis are also accused of obfuscating the lettering on a license plate, perhaps so they wouldn’t be tracked as they drove around, Aiello reported.

On Sunday night, another vigil was held for Jennifer Dulos at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in New Canaan.

She was in the midst of a bitter divorce and custody battle with her estranged husband when she went missing on May 24. Police believe she was last seen dropping off her five kids at New Canaan Country School that morning. Later that night, they found her empty car near Waveny Park.
@MassGuy blood in garage too.. we were thinking that's where the attack occurred and with the both of them disposing of the evidence according to the above article - (on video with cell phone pings no less) they seem to both be in it IMO

Is it possible MT isn’t rolling over on FD because -
1. He’s threatened her child

And/or

2. She helped with the actual murder so it would implicate her more if she talked?
I don’t want to believe this is possible, but it’s sounding more and more like MT was very involved in this. I’m so outraged and heartbroken for her family and children!

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
On the night that Jennifer Dulos disappeared a man matching the description of her estranged husband was seen on video dropping bloody garbage bags into at least 30 trash cans on Albany Avenue. The blood matches Jennifer Dulos.

9:25 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

ETA: SOB
What I don't understand is how did they know they were bloody? Afterwards or was it so bad it could be seen on the video???

It is believed that Troconis and her daughter moved into his multimillion-dollar mansion soon after his wife and five children moved out in 2017.

She had been living in Miami, Florida, before moving to Connecticut. Family members hung up when contacted by DailyMail.com for comment on her arrest.

Troconis is an event coordinator for Outsourced Marketing Group, according to her LinkedIn profile.

She was previously marketing director for the Cerro Castor ski resort in the Tierra del Fuego province of Argentina for nine years. [Ski Resort owned by ex-husband].

Jennifer Dulos' ex-husband and his girlfriend arrive in Connecticut court for arraignment | Daily Mail Online

ETA: MT parents were seen in court waiting to bail her out.

He had the audacity to go to her mother's apartment in NY to see the children and to call 911 because reporters were at his front door. This guy deserves the rest of the miserable life he's made for himself. Does Connecticut have the death penalty?

Is it possible MT isn’t rolling over on FD because -
1. He’s threatened her child

And/or

2. She helped with the actual murder so it would implicate her more if she talked?

Guys it takes a minute to strike deals. These people were just arrested last night.

She needs time to retain counsel appropriate for the case, and then they will access whatever documentation is available to them now and eventually start to talk plea.

In most cases pleas occur once the defendant receives the initial discovery in the case. I'm not sure about CT criminal procedure and when that takes place there. But in CA that can be at arraignment.

We aren't even there yet.

Her counsel is going to want to assess the case and see what's there before negotiating a plea.

The dumping of the bloody evidence occurred on a four mile street between Baltimore and Edwards Streets and the video shows a black Ford Raptor with a sticker on the rear window and a mark on the front bumper that match Dulos truck.

9:32 AM - 3 Jun 2019

The video shows the same man systematically placing the garbage bags in the trash receptacles. He was wearing a hat and light colored shirt.

9:32 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

30 garbage cans on a 4 mile route?
Remember LE initially said they found nothing?
Then we read that most of the garbage cans had been emptied?
I am thinking they are headed to the land fill next?
Maybe not if they have enough evidence already?
He must have done something horrific to have 30 separate bags.
Where would he accomplish that?
Somewhere along his lots and empty houses on Mountain Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl