Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter on Twitter

Detectives were able to recover a FedEx mailer in one storm drain. Inside, investigators located two CT license plate altered through tape and adhesive. DMV records show the plates came back as cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos. @News12CT

ETA: What an absolute bonehead. Good.
OMG This is almost comedic if it weren't so tragic!

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Detectives were able to recover a FedEx mailer in one storm drain. Inside, investigators located two CT license plate altered through tape and adhesive. DMV records show the plates came back as cancelled on a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban registered to Dulos. @News12CT

Oh this is priceless.

Tony Terzi on Twitter

"Arrest Warrant: Fotis Dulos’ cell phone traveled back-and-forth between two properties he owns in Farmington throughout the day on 5/24, which is when his estranged wife went missing. At 7:10 PM records show his phone and his girlfriends traveled to area of Albany Ave, Htfd."

I don't like the sound of that... :(

Wasn't he also one of Richard Craft's attorneys? The wood chipper guy? Going back years here ...

Clothing and sponges stained with the blood of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos was found in trash cans in Hartford, and cellphone records show her estranged husband’s phone was in the same area the night she disappeared, arrest warrants released Monday say.

Police also found blood stains and spattered blood in the New Canaan home of Farber Dulos, warrants say.

Fotis Dulos, her estranged husband, and his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, were ordered held on bail of $500,000 each Monday after a prosecutor said more charges are expected in the case.

Warrants for Dulos and Troconis say New Canaan police went to [Jennifer] Farber Dulos’s home Friday night and found several stains on the garage floor, inside the home and on a vehicle parked in the garage. The stains tested positive for human blood, police said.

Dulos and Troconis face charges of hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence. State police arrested Dulos, 51, and Troconis, 44, late Saturday at an Avon hotel.

The case against Fotis Dulos was continued to June 11. His attorney, Eugene Riccio, said he did not believe Dulos would be able to post bond Monday. Prosecutor Suzanne Vieux asked the judge to keep the bail at $500,000 because more charges are anticipated.

Citing the serious nature of the case, Superior Court Judge Stephanie McLaughlin refused to lower Troconis’ bond. Her attorney, Andrew Bowman, said her bail will be posted, but she will have to wear a GPS monitor.

“She has no prior record,” Bowman said, arguing that his client’s bail should be reduced to $150,000. "She has a young child here in Connecticut. She represents no danger to the community. “

Troconis, who was shackled at the wrists and ankles and had her shoelaces removed, did not speak during her appearance. Her parents, who were sitting on a bench outside the courtroom waiting to post her bail, refused to comment.

bbm

Warrants: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared

Will she stay at the hotel? Has LE released the house for her to go back to?

Tony Terzi on Twitter

"Arrest Warrant: Fotis Dulos’ cell phone traveled back-and-forth between two properties he owns in Farmington throughout the day on 5/24, which is when his estranged wife went missing. At 7:10 PM records show his phone and his girlfriends traveled to area of Albany Ave, Htfd."

So when did he go to New Canaan?

Tony Terzi on Twitter

Here's a question I have. When they discussed the blood found in the Farber Dulos house was it his where he was living? Not Jennifer's new place, right?

Tony Terzi on Twitter

I think this is where they will find her IMO

Why was her clothing in the bag? Why would they undress her before or after her death?
She could have returned from dropping the kids at school, come home gone upstairs to take a shower and get dressed to go out to her appointment. If they/he came in and attacker her there, blood spatter could have covered the clothes she had taken off. If she ran to the garage and was hit many times more there, that is where the bulk of the blood would be.
I think if it started in the garage and she ran into the house, that is where the bulk of the blood would be. It would be the bloodiest where she fell last.

So when did he go to New Canaan?
I could be wrong, but I'm not sure I've seen anything that says he went back to NC.

Tony Terzi on Twitter

"Dulos Arrest Warrant: Dulos phone indicated he left Htfd at 7:41 PM on 5/24 and arrived back at his Farmington residence at 8:10 PM. His black 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor was seized on Fri. 5/31 as investigators say vehicle was consistent with one shown on video in Htfd."

Here's a question I have. When they discussed the blood found in the Farber Dulos house was it his where he was living? Not Jennifer's new place, right?
I believe it was the New Canaan house where she lives not his Farmington property -
Warrants: Blood-stained clothing of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Dulos found in Hartford trash cans, records show husband’s phone was in the area night she disappeared
this article summarizes alot of the tweets and searches and information from the arrest warrants

If I recall correctly, they have video of him outside the Jamaican bakery where the drain they were searching is located so the find could have been due to their review of that footage, not that someone is talking or someone saw him in the act of doing.

OMG now this sounds like someone is talking or someone saw him put that in the drain - what are the odds? IMO

Marissa Alter on Twitter

I am in shock about how stupid these fools were? I mean I am glad, just shocked. IMO but maybe FD was planning on leaving the country with the children but the nanny and friends were smarter and faster than him. I have not been on WS long but really do not remember a suspect that basically laid out breadcrumbs like Hansel and Gretel for LE!

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure I've seen anything that says he went back to NC.

Tony Terzi on Twitter

"Dulos Arrest Warrant: Dulos phone indicated he left Htfd at 7:41 PM on 5/24 and arrived back at his Farmington residence at 8:10 PM. His black 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor was seized on Fri. 5/31 as investigators say vehicle was consistent with one shown on video in Htfd."
We know they have his cell records and he seemed to have it on him so I suspect they know where he was that morning (IMO her home in New Canaan around 9:30am) the question is, was he alone??? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chipicau