Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not posted here yet - just catching up. I absolutely agree. Also, I wonder if he was eventually planning to leave the US with kids and girlfriend (not sure if this was discussed - still reading).
I think this was part of the plan. I think they thought they could get rid of JD, get the kids and leave the country. I think they did just enough for it to look like JD was just missing to give them time. They were so reckless. So unbelievably reckless. Why? In my opinion it was not their intention to be around when LE started finding the trail. Or maybe they are just stupid. Which is very possible. Again, MOO

Eyewitness News on Twitter

Police, cadaver dogs search for missing woman Jennifer Dulos at Hartford trash plant https://7ny.tv/2Iosobc

Not sure if the K9 units have specifically been referred to as cadaver dogs in previous articles, so sharing this JIC.
That’s the first I’ve heard of the K9s being cadaver dogs. I think they’re looking for what might be even more than 30 bags of evidence at this point. The neighbor who said that there was pickup definitely makes me think there’s evidence we haven’t heard about.

I believe there is a reason nothing has been released about his whereabouts that morning of the 24th - I think he had his cell with him - but putting him at the house must not be enough to charge him with actual murder? I guess they know he isn't going anywhere since he has not bonded out - but what about MT? Was she there in the morning too? Did they think she would not be able to bond out?? I'm perplexed by this. All MOO

It may be possible to charge him with murder if investigators can directly connect him with so much of his wife's blood that she can no longer be alive with that much blood loss.

I think his girlfriend must have been involved with every step of the murder because they had to move two vehicles, although it could be argued that he left his vehicle at the park and walked to his wife's house, then drove her vehicle to the park and transferred the evidence his vehicle. Her best bet is to make a deal right now and suffer the consequences for helping dispose of the evidence. It would not surprise me if her lawyers are busy negotiating the best deal possible.

I think this was part of the plan. I think they thought they could get rid of JD, get the kids and leave the country. I think they did just enough for it to look like JD was just missing to give them time. They were so reckless. So unbelievably reckless. Why? In my opinion it was not their intention to be around when LE started finding the trail. Or maybe they are just stupid. Which is very possible. Again, MOO
If the kids speak or understand Greek, I have a not so wild guess that that was where they’d go.

Let's say he did dismember her at the Mountain Spring property. Where could he have done such an incredibly messy job and leave nothing for LE to find with luminol etc. Where is the chainsaw or whatever tools he used, how did he dispose of them?. It must have been done outside or at least he couldn't have been dumb enough to do it inside another garage and then have to clean that up. Cleaning up outside would have been even harder.
Cadaver dogs would almost certainly have picked up a scent by that time, even outside.
If he left his phone at the Mountain Spring address for a couple of hours, there are several bodies of water in which he could have left her and come back and picked up the phone and gone back to Jefferson Crossing.

That’s the first I’ve heard of the K9s being cadaver dogs. I think they’re looking for what might be even more than 30 bags of evidence at this point. The neighbor who said that there was pickup definitely makes me think there’s evidence we haven’t heard about.
Yeah, I kind of *assumed* they were cadaver dogs, but I don't recall seeing it confirmed anywhere.

JD filed for divorce in July 2017 - I wonder why Mom waited to file the actions regarding the loans until February 2018? Did they do this because they knew he was making the divorce litigation difficult and/or as a way to force full financial disclosure? Her dad died in January 2017 so he wasn't a factor IMO. The money was loaned in 2015 and only a partial amount repaid from the sale of the home.
He also is being sued regarding another loan it looks like
Party Name Search
It looks like her filing against FD was in her capacity as executor to her husband’s estate. I imagine any delay was because they hoped he would honor the loan agreement, but when that didn’t happened, she filed: http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=13921182

I believe they do since it was stipulated in the supervised visits that he was not allowed to speak Greek to the kids.
I understood that was to prevent him from verbally abusing or intimidating the children in the presence of person supervising the visits, expecially the older boy who he was pressuring to lie.

Let's say he did dismember her at the Mountain Spring property. Where could he have done such an incredibly messy job and leave nothing for LE to find with luminol etc. Where is the chainsaw or whatever tools he used, how did he dispose of them?. It must have been done outside or at least he couldn't have been dumb enough to do it inside another garage and then have to clean that up. Cleaning up outside would have been even harder.
Cadaver dogs would almost certainly have picked up a scent by that time, even outside.
If he left his phone at the Mountain Spring address for a couple of hours, there are several bodies of water in which he could have left her and come back and picked up the phone and gone back to Jefferson Crossing.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/80-Mountain-Spring-Rd-Farmington-CT-06032/57719823_zpid/?
It's a large house. If he put tarps down in that huge 4 stall garage - and then had garbage bags laid out ready - I guess that could happen but I would think they would have done luminol first thing - it's secluded - and on a lot of acres - he could have done this in the woods? if he did do it. Why did he have to make three trips back to the Farmington house? What was he doing? All speculation MOO

Not unlike so many of these acrimonious divorce proceedings. Betty Broderick comes to mind immediately.

INMO, attorneys just continue to escalate the situation. Really, folks like this, should be referred to a team, consisting of a mediator, and a mental health counselor. Get the petty issues taken care of, and determine how to amicably settle the situation. The problem is that many of these people are actually addicted to the drama of the relationship, even splitting up. And it is a power struggle. Rather than, "I don't want to be married to you any longer, goodbye.". It becomes, "I don't want to let that jerk get any money, he is NOT going to WIN.".

They don't act rationally. And they definitely don't put the children as a priority. The kids are pawns in the power struggle.
You are so right about appointing a mediator and mental health counselor! IMO, they should be part of all contested divorces! And should be assigned before the Atty’s drag the divorce out, sometimes for years!

After my 2 week trial, which came 2 yrs after the divorce papers were served, the judge appointed a mediator to meet with us on how to divide up MY antique furniture, my family heirlooms, and other stuff that I had entered the marriage with.

These items were still in my STBX’s possession, because he got to stay in our house due to his minor son living with us during our marriage. My step-son’s mother was deceased.
My 3 sons were grown and living elsewhere.

The judge determined I could afford a place somewhere else! And due to the Automatic Divorce Rules, I was not allowed to remove anything, except some clothes and small personal items, like make-up, etc.

The mediator was the best part of my entire divorce. I do wish she had been mandated as part of the proceedings at the very beginning.

MOO

JD filed for divorce in July 2017 - I wonder why Mom waited to file the actions regarding the loans until February 2018? Did they do this because they knew he was making the divorce litigation difficult and/or as a way to force full financial disclosure? Her dad died in January 2017 so he wasn't a factor IMO. The money was loaned in 2015 and only a partial amount repaid from the sale of the home.
He also is being sued regarding another loan it looks like
Party Name Search
It’s possible that discussion of the divorce between mom and JD led to them questioning and researching the loans. From what I gathered it was more the FIL and SIL agreement rather than the women. When FIL died, and soon after the divorce is started, it may have occurred to them to start looking into it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal