Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is and I will try to find it. It was mentioned in conjunction with a report from a child care counselor to the court concerning one particular child's difficulties.
According to Heller’s memo, FD had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

A psychiatrist working with the family had told the guardian ad litem, Michael Meehan, that FD actions had caused psychological harm, according to Heller.

Ultimately, citing Meehan’s recommendation, Heller ruled that FD only be allowed to see the kids “in a public supervised setting and to have telephone access to them by speakerphone, so that the calls may be monitored.”

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case
This was a very good analysis of the divorce litigation IMO. I picked up some things I missed the first time like the dates of when the marriage broke down (April 2017) and other information. This is one scary man IMO
ETA - fixed initials

Last edited:
According to Heller’s memo, Fotis Dulos had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

A psychiatrist working with the family had told the guardian ad litem, Michael Meehan, that Fotis Dulos’s actions had caused psychological harm, according to Heller.

Ultimately, citing Meehan’s recommendation, Heller ruled that Fotis Dulos only be allowed to see the kids “in a public supervised setting and to have telephone access to them by speakerphone, so that the calls may be monitored.”

Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case
This was a very good analysis of the divorce litigation IMO. I picked up some things I missed the first time like the dates of when the marriage broke down (April 2017) and other information. This is one scary man IMO
Well, bless your heart and thank you. I wasn't having any luck finding it.

Maybe off topic, but I went on a field trip with my youngest to our trash-to-energy/local landfill in FL a few years ago. Absolutely fascinating. If you have a date and service address, they can pinpoint the cubic foot in the landfill in which your trash and/or the ashes (if said trash was burnt) is located. It was very interesting how stuff isn't just dumped in willy nilly. Also (at least in FL), if there is a back up in the incinerator, it is more economical to bury the trash whole and then re-dig it back up to burn at a later date (and sell for electricity) than it is to just leave the trash buried. Hopefully the same is true in CT and make it easier for detectives.

Very interesting-I’d like to think that this is how it works in Hartford, too.

LOL - Yes I do! I think of it every time I do a google search for something odd or out of the ordinary!

I used to worry about things like that, but now I don't really care.
Hopefully I stay sane and rational enough to not ever end up in a situation where my searches become knowledge of others.
Now I just search away to my desire, but yes, some of it is probably things that people like us think of.

Last edited:
I used to worry about things like that, but now I don't really care.
Hopefully I stay sane and rational enough to not ever end up in a situation where my searches become knowledge of others.
Now I just search away to my desire, but yes some of it is probably not things people think of other than us on here.
I'd rather be caught googling these crazy things than any kardashian!

JD seemed to have been fairly concerned for her safety wrt FD but, unfortunately, not enough. In Connecticut, she would have been able to carry and they have a castle document so she would have been free to protect herself on her property. She didn't have a restraining order though, (probably should have). Is the house she was living in one of the Fore houses that was for sale? (she probably should have been staying in a house that had absolutely nothing to do with FD). I just can't help regretting that she didn't have better safety in place. Seems like she knew she should have.

I wondered about that and thought maybe her lawyer advised against it because it might further “enrage” him. Lawyers sometimes advise things that seem incomprehensible.

According to Heller’s memo, Fotis Dulos had repeatedly asked the children to lie “to achieve his personal goals.”

A psychiatrist working with the family had told the guardian ad litem, Michael Meehan, that Fotis Dulos’s actions had caused psychological harm, according to Heller.

Ultimately, citing Meehan’s recommendation, Heller ruled that FD only be allowed to see the kids “in a public supervised setting and to have telephone access to them by speakerphone, so that the calls may be monitored.”

FD also “has stonewalled discovery of his personal and business finances and engaged in conduct designed and intended to hide the true nature of various business transactions during period relevant to this action for dissolution of marriage,” the motion said.

JD in the motion called for the court to require her estranged husband to “provide full and unlimited access to the books, records and ESI [Electronically Stored Information] of his personal and corporate finances.”

FD filed an objection to her motion to contempt the next day.

JD was reported missing about two weeks later

from the same article posted above - for those new to the case - financial disclosure may be one motive to make her disappear JMO (I've been forgetting to switch to initials) sorry about that

FD also “has stonewalled discovery of his personal and business finances and engaged in conduct designed and intended to hide the true nature of various business transactions during period relevant to this action for dissolution of marriage,” the motion said.

JD in the motion called for the court to require her estranged husband to “provide full and unlimited access to the books, records and ESI [Electronically Stored Information] of his personal and corporate finances.”

FD filed an objection to her motion to contempt the next day.

JD was reported missing about two weeks later

from the same article posted above - for those new to the case - financial disclosure may be one motive to make her disappear JMO (I've been forgetting to switch to initials) sorry about that

It’s like in the movie A Perfect Murder (which there is no such thing) with Michael Douglas, where the protagonist’s friend advises her that cheating is the second most common reason people kill. And Gwyneth Paltrow’s character asks “what’s the first?” And she says “money, honey.”

Her home is so lovely, but considering the circumstances I would be terrified to live there without large aggressive guard dogs and armed security. I’d be so worried someone would be stalking me and the kids, peering at us from the woods

I work for a family that has an aggressive guard dog (I am the dog wrangler)-it can be difficult to keep a dog like that, though. But he’s scary, so at least strangers don’t come up to the house, or their 16 acre property without being accompanied by one of the family. I wish she’d had one of these on 5/24-maybe it would have saved her life.

I’m LMAO that the original poster wrote “if” instead of “though”.
It is entirely possible that a criminal or potential criminal would surf these threads looking for ideas of what NOT to do. I know one thread where someone with a lot of motive and considered a POI by some (not named by police) joined and was 'verified insider'. However, though probably would have been a better choice of words. My bad. JMO

My coworker was just joking that I'm over here probably Googling "how long does it take to dismember a body."

A lot longer and more work than people realize. And far messier.

I have to struggle with cutting up a whole chicken. A human body would need something like a wood chipper, chain saw, or at the very least a hacksaw. There is always the option of a Ginsu knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB