Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FD may have decided that after his father-in-law died, there wouldn’t be any more money coming his way, and at that point decided to stop paying back the loans. Especially if FD and JD weren’t getting along; maybe it was clear to him that his
m-i-l wasn’t on board with loaning him money to build more houses when the others weren’t selling. And his m-i-l was probably much more aware of how he was treating Jennifer. He was probably using some of the more recent money to pay off the oldest loans and that was no longer going to be possible. Jennifer may also have been paying the mortgage on the house she moved out of, and when she moved, the payments to the bank stopped. I think the money issues were all tied together with Jennifer’s father dying. It all fell apart after that.

Yes, I absolutely agree that everything fell apart after that. Her father passed January 8, 2017. It instigated so much of what was to follow, and Jennifer lost her father's protection in all its forms. It made Jennifer and her mother and her children more vulnerable and open to attack by these creatures.

A lot longer and more work than people realize. And far messier.

I have to struggle with cutting up a whole chicken. A human body would need something like a wood chipper, chain saw, or at the very least a hacksaw. There is always the option of a Ginsu knife.

A couple of big knives, some heavy lopping shears. A small Stryker saw is also useful, but not a big chain saw

It is entirely possible that a criminal or potential criminal would surf these threads looking for ideas of what NOT to do. I know one thread where someone with a lot of motive and considered a POI by some (not named by police) joined and was 'verified insider'. However, though probably would have been a better choice of words. My bad. JMO

Now that MT is enjoying some temporary freedom, she can come onto WS as a Verified Probable Perp

(Hi MT, in case you're reading! Enjoy your temporary stay-cay. Soon you'll be cuffed and stuffed.)

A couple of big knives, some heavy lopping shears. A small Stryker saw is also useful, but not a big chain saw
I wonder what he could have had lying around from building houses that would have worked. I doubt he would go to the trouble of buying something new.

I had not read this before:
The document says the items left by FD, who has been in the midst of a contentious divorce and child custody battle with missing mother of five JD, were found inside five trash bins and tested positive for his wife's blood.
Blood Found in Home of Missing CT Mom, Affidavit Reveals

So if there were 30 bags and this is accurate, they are looking for at least 25 separate trash pick ups??? Wow this is going to take awhile if so IMO

Seeing the photos in this article makes me wonder if FD shaved his head and face so he would not leave any hair behind during any attack? Did anyone see any other pictures of him in the days right after JD disappeared?

Ooooh, great catch.

I think it’s a combination of not wanting to leave any hair behind and also changing his appearance. moo

I don’t think the altered registration tags were the only steps taken to prevent detection. moo

My guess is that she didn't want the children to live with security or live with it herself. We saw a comment from Farmington police about a few incident reports filed for the Farmington house, but NCPD has been silent so far as I can tell about any incidient reports filed in NC. Wonder if there had been any confrontations in NC where the police were called and a report filed? I wonder why there was no protective order in place against FD for JD? Did JD not want to go this route? I know people feel strongly about this topic and we have seen atty's say that a protective order won't stop you getting murdered, but I wonder why JD didn't choose this path?
I wondered the same thing. Was she too trusting? Poor woman. Nothing like this should ever happen to anyone.

I had not read this before:
The document says the items left by FD, who has been in the midst of a contentious divorce and child custody battle with missing mother of five JD, were found inside five trash bins and tested positive for his wife's blood.
Blood Found in Home of Missing CT Mom, Affidavit Reveals

So if there were 30 bags and this is accurate, they are looking for at least 25 separate trash pick ups??? Wow this is going to take awhile if so IMO
I would guess they mean they found thirty in five different trash cans... Like six in each or something to that degree?

I wonder what he could have had lying around from building houses that would have worked. I doubt he would go to the trouble of buying something new.
An axe
A hatchet
5 or 6 empty 5 gal. paint/drywall buckets
a portable cement mixer
5-6 bags quick-crete cement powder
dismember parts, put parts in buckets, fill w/ fresh concrete and let cure overnight, toss buckets from bridge into river. Done

I think this was part of the plan. I think they thought they could get rid of JD, get the kids and leave the country. I think they did just enough for it to look like JD was just missing to give them time. They were so reckless. So unbelievably reckless. Why? In my opinion it was not their intention to be around when LE started finding the trail. Or maybe they are just stupid. Which is very possible. Again, MOO
Agreed. In reading some things, I felt FD did some detailed planning, but he was in a hurry, hence some reckless mistakes. IMO FD's apparent narcissistic personality was his downfall.

I wondered the same thing. Was she too trusting? Poor woman. Nothing like this should ever happen to anyone.
no Jennifer was not too trusting. She just didn't know how to fully
protect herself. She wasn't an aggressive , tough woman. If she were she would have armed herself, and carried a firearm at all times. These tough bullies understand that and he would have backed off.

I know a lot of people have mentioned maybe he had plans to get out of the country that Friday evening. I somehow don't think that was his plan at all.
*I don't see him leaving the country without the children, since it seemed most of the court issues were due to custody. He wanted to solely raise them how he pleased. Skipping the country would only mean her mom would raise the kids, I don't see him going for that.

*Suppose he had plans to take the kids. I'd be very surprised if the guardian ad litem doesn't have control of the kids' passports. I'm sure that had to be one of the 1st things Jennifer requested since he at least mentioned taking them away and never seeing them again.

*Even if he had the passports, I don't see it working. I'm positive one of the kids had a cellphone and would try to call/text their mom and then grandmother at some point after him saying they're all taking a trip.

*Also the chances of one of the 5 children saying something to tip-off TSA or flight staff is very high.

*Only way they would be able to leave without passports would be some pre-booked cruise, got off at port and never got back on. That would be very risky. I'm sure most countries that are cruise-ship bound would at the very least cooperate to find the children and help get them returned, even if they wouldn't extradite Fotis and Michelle back here.

OT - the altered license plates reminds me of a women I used to work with. In PA when you have your car inspected the shop puts inspection stickers on the lower drivers side corner of the windshield with numbers for the month of year of expiration. My co-worker never had her car inspected, instead she would buy small number stickers and shove them between the inspection sticker and her windshield. It could not have been more obvious but she never seemed to get caught. The lengths people go to.

Lol.

Seeing the photos in this article makes me wonder if FD shaved his head and face so he would not leave any hair behind during any attack? Did anyone see any other pictures of him in the days right after JD disappeared?
I tend to agree with you. I actually had this thought myself earlier on in the investigation when FDs Facebook profile was still active to when the media posted the first current photo of him. It struck me as odd because of all of FDs photos throughout the years, his hair appeared to be the same length.. never that short. FD would’ve had the most physical contact with JD during the struggle to subdue her. It’s also much easier for a man to shave his head and not draw attention than a woman. MT possibly wore a baseball cap to disguise herself as JD and prevent leaving behind hair. JMO.

An axe
A hatchet
5 or 6 empty 5 gal. paint/drywall buckets
a portable cement mixer
5-6 bags quick-crete cement powder
dismember parts, put parts in buckets, fill w/ fresh concrete and let cure overnight, toss buckets from bridge into river. Done

I’ve thought of this as well. ugh

I wonder if they ever used muriatic acid to clean swimming pools / water features at the homes he renovated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz