Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also do not get anyone hating her more than him, because I think we all probably know that FD was the one most likely to have physically murdered Jennifer. However, I am not all convinced that MT was not a willing accomplice long before the discarding of garbage bags. To any extent that there may have been planning, I think she was perhaps involved, and at the least, I think she was aware of the murder immediately after it took place, and helped plan and participated in any cover-up. I also would not rule out that she was physically present when the murder took place. I have known you here for years, and almost always agree with you, and while I defer to your legal expertise, I am not sure MT is gonna walk away from this one unscathed. I think she could very well see some time, depending on the extent of her involvement, and I think she should. JMO

It would be nice if she didn't walk away. But in my experience observing these kinds of cases, if they had enough to get them both and didn't need to put pressure on her for info, they would have charged both with more than they did.

And if they need more info to make further charges more solid, they are going ti have wheel and deal with her.

It's tactic.

Of course if they find the body without her help they may have enough to not have to plea down.

Let's pray for that.

He had a passport issued by Turkey and a US Passport. JD had made a statement that she had seen a Greek passport too.

I also read MT was born in Venezuela. I asssume her father, who is a surgeon in Miami is a US citizen now. I’m not at all clear on where she was raised - US vs Venezuela, but she did marry an Argentinian so she may have had an Argentinian passport instead of Venezuelan or US

If you go to page 14 of the 18 page warrant posted earlier, it looks like it says MT's place of birth is TN (it is a bit fuzzy), and I vaguely recall one of her social media accounts said she was from Tennessee. It does say her SSN is unknown. FD's arrest document says he was born in TU (I guess that is Turkey) and lists his SSN and his nationality as "United States". For what any of that is worth.

I just noticed on the Courant article that was posted that FD is a Greek citizen and MT (might) be an Argentinian citizen. Does this mean they could be deported if found guilty?

After they serve their sentence. Yes. So if little missy has an ex who lives in the states and is entitled to time with their kid, she could lose custody of her child if deported.

Thanks!! I wasn't sure because there was no hyphen. So I thought it could have been there joint home. But she lives in new Canaan and he lives in Farmington. I got it now.

Do we have evidence that either he or his lady friend were at Jennifer's house the time she disappeared?
I think that perhaps that question may be answered when the items in the trash bags from Hartford are analysed and tested. If there is any of their clothing with her blood on it in those bags.

I wonder if this was premeditated. And if it was how far in advance? They were so sloppy with the evidence I can’t imagine that it was planned. I wonder if he went to her home to scare or intimidate her, and then his rage took over?

My thoughts are that maybe FD wanted to go out of town take the kids waterskiing on memorial day weekend and told her to not take them to school as they wanted to leave that earrly afternoon. She did not comply with his demands and he became enraged.

I think that perhaps that question may be answered when the items in the trash bags from Hartford are analysed and tested. If there is any of their clothing with her blood on it in those bags.

You know I never thought about how they figure out whose clothes are whose!

I mean if a relative can identify something, okay, but I don't think any of the perp's relatives are going to help LE.

Thoughts anyone, on how they can figure out whose clothes belong to whom?

After they serve their sentence. Yes. So if little missy has an ex who lives in the states and is entitled to time with their kid, she could lose custody of her child if deported.
Her ex is an Argentian who lives there and runs a fancy ski resort. Their daughter lived with him after the divorce only coming to this country for school in a past couple of years. I haven't read that he has been in the US.

I wonder if this was premeditated. And if it was how far in advance? They were so sloppy with the evidence I can’t imagine that it was planned. I wonder if he went to her home to scare or intimidate her, and then his rage took over?

I’m gonna guess these two are going to be captured on video at Home Depot buying black plastic bags, bleach, sponges, and some paint jumpsuits......

Note I didn’t say Walmart. They both seem too snooty to be caught buying their murder kits where common people shop.

You know I never thought about how they figure out whose clothes are whose!

I mean if a relative can identify something, okay, but I don't think any of the perp's relatives are going to help LE.

Thoughts anyone, on how they can figure out whose clothes belong to whom?
IF someone saw JD on drop off at school - they may be able to figure that out. But I think they are all her clothes. I cannot believe they would be that stupid to put their own bloody clothes with hers then drop them in 30 different places MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya