Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure there’s a way to terminate his parental rights in the event he is convicted of murder.

That’s cruel for kids to be forced to visit their dad if they don’t want to.
We had lengthy discussions on jail visiting forced on survivors in the Kelsey Berreth thread - examples were given of children on forced visitation in prisons - I will see what I can find but I remember being appalled that this could even happen iirc

just found that MT was also previously married to another extreme
athlete, motorcyclist Pablo Gimenez of Miami. their divorce was
final Dec. 2016
Beginning to think she and her paramours are all adrenaline junkies.

Good evening all. I see Jennifer hasn't been found, where could she be? I wonder if they turned their phones off while they hid her? LE has to have alot of info about their activities during those critical first hours.

I’m sure there’s a way to terminate his parental rights in the event he is convicted of murder.

That’s cruel for kids to be forced to visit their dad if they don’t want to.

Not sure about TPRs in CT, but here in NY if a parent has no contact with a child for 15 consecutive months, they can petition to have his parental rights terminated. I've seen foster kids shuffled to and from prison visits with their birth parents -- even when they were teens and didn't want to go. That was so sad!

I followed another (local) case here on WS (dad killed mom) and the kids didn't believe dad was responsible. They maintained a relationship with him via phone after maternal grandparents won custody. The grandparents had to make the children available for phone calls from prison, and paternal grandparents took them for face to face visits in prison.

1. Mental health of the mother that has primary custody of 5 children - we have a mother on strong medication to deal with anxiety and stress.
2. Mental health of children - would love to see the psych analysis of the impact on these children of watching this process over the past two years to say nothing of the visitation process and JD/MT flaunting court order for no exposure to MT. This list could be expanded to cover 50 pages IMO!
3. Financial well being of children as the court permitted FD to flaunt court requests for financial disclosure for nearly 2 years thus potentially giving time to hide/liquidate and retitle/sell etc. assets that rightfully belonged to JD/children. No action taken by court to compel compliance and this lack of compliance effectively prolonged the divorce process IMO.

This was just off the top of my head. I'm sure if I thought further I could come up with more but don't you think this is enough?

I guess we can agree to disagree and scroll and roll.
There is an ignore button I’ve found to be handy sometimes it helps

1. Mental health of the mother that has primary custody of 5 children - we have a mother on strong medication to deal with anxiety and stress.
2. Mental health of children - would love to see the psych analysis of the impact on these children of watching this process over the past two years to say nothing of the visitation process and JD/MT flaunting court order for no exposure to MT. This list could be expanded to cover 50 pages IMO!
3. Financial well being of children as the court permitted FD to flaunt court requests for financial disclosure for nearly 2 years thus potentially giving time to hide/liquidate and retitle/sell etc. assets that rightfully belonged to JD/children. No action taken by court to compel compliance and this lack of compliance effectively prolonged the divorce process IMO.

This was just off the top of my head. I'm sure if I thought further I could come up with more but don't you think this is enough?

I expect them to protect children from their insane "father" by terminating his parents rights; revealing him for the money-grubbing, heartless, uncaring, torturing, narcissistic, psychopathic lunatic that he is, when they can clearly see it. If we can see it, they can certainly see it.

Jennifer Dulos: Cadaver dogs search for missing mom; grandmother seeks custody of 5 children
Article above states: "Police said garbage dumped in that area during the time Dulos went missing had been sent to the trash plant, but had not yet been incinerated. It had been shredded into pieces that were 6 inches or less in diameter, police said."
That's a lot of small pieces to look thru. Are they done for the day or done looking at the trash completely?

This is clearly a job for cadaver dogs.

Okay, thoughts on the way home from work:
-If he waterskis, where does he do it? Can we find out?
-Police likely have more info from his phone pings than they've released, so why haven't they searched everywhere here went that weekend?
-How accurate is location data on his phone? Are they able to see where he went on his property since they know he was there?

See, now this is the evidence in response to those who hesitate to lay any blame upon the family court system for what happened. The guiding star is "best interest of the child." Any person who would do this to their own flesh and blood does not care about them, their safety or their lives. So the new judge, Heller, with no family law experience suddenly decides to let this guy have unsupervised visitation?

At some point the supposed sacrosanct right to be a "parent" has to end. When those in authority, legal professionals who have the law in their hands, lawyers, judges, who can clearly see that such a "parent" is obviously not acting in the best interest of the children, and yet who hold the future of innocent children in their hands, particularly when one spouse is normal and one is clearly insane, that right simply has to end. Parents have had their parental rights terminated for less. Nothing is normal anymore, my friends.

BBM. That isn't true. Supervised visitation and other restrictions are clearly spelled out in #10 of the grandmother's court filing.

https://media.wtnh.com/nxs-wtnhtv-m...un 4, Doc 1_1559668712212_90689131_ver1.0.pdf

JMO

Here is the full petition made by Mrs. Farber for custody of her 5 grandchildren.

Makes a powerful plee IMO for custody and also discussed her/atty's view on the impact that this entire process has had on the 5 children.

Attachments

• Jun 4, Doc 1_1559668712212_90689131_ver1.0.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
When did she start dating FD???
The alleged affair with FD started roughly a year or so before the divorce was filed by JD. Divorce has been going on roughly 2 years so MT has hung with JD for awhile now. I am starting to wonder if it wasn't her frustration, anger and rage that might have wound up FD?

As Manager at Fore Group MT must have been privy to the financial situation and realized no real estate was selling and bills came in but no cash or limited cash existed to pay them so far as we can tell. MT appeared to have no income (perhaps alimony but we don't know) other than whatever she earned from Fore and the boots company with her sister. Perhaps her parents gave her money or she had a trust fund or savings? We don't know yet how she survived financially. But I don't think that her rage and anger is to be discounted in this situation for a second.

That's your opinion, not fact.

I chose to believe the grandmother's court filing which points out that the Judge addressed concerns about psychological harm to the children and that's why the parenting times were supervised. I've supplied a link per TOS. What has prolonged the court process are the multiple filings by both parties. That's not the Judge's fault.

JMO

https://media.wtnh.com/nxs-wtnhtv-m...un 4, Doc 1_1559668712212_90689131_ver1.0.pdf

See, now this is the evidence in response to those who hesitate to lay any blame upon the family court system for what happened. The guiding star is "best interest of the child." Any person who would do this to their own flesh and blood does not care about them, their safety or their lives. So the new judge, Heller, with no family law experience suddenly decides to let this guy have unsupervised visitation?

At some point the supposed sacrosanct right to be a "parent" has to end. When those in authority, legal professionals who have the law in their hands, lawyers, judges, who can clearly see that such a "parent" is obviously not acting in the best interest of the children, and yet who hold the future of innocent children in their hands, particularly when one spouse is normal and one is clearly insane, that right simply has to end. Parents have had their parental rights terminated for less. Nothing is normal anymore, my friends.

I've explained ad nauseum, how the system works.

First of all, someone was going to search for evidence that he had been granted unsupervised visitation. @afitzy ? But this far, all I have are news reports which state his visits were to be supervised. Which makes sense. It's why his mother in law was able to hide the kids under armed guard. If he had unsupervised access he would have immediately been granted his motion for return of the kids to him but as his motion states, the judge has "limited" him.

Second, allowing kids to drive a car is enough to cause supervised visitation, but realize this appears to have happened during the marriage (because she states she was present).

She didn't call the police then. There is no record of her calling the police about that which the news would jump on.

Court's aren't going to say, "oh, you claim something occurred during the marriage and you took no legal action then, but now that you're getting a divorce and want to use it against him, we are going to believe you and bar him from any unsupervised contact."

Instead they're going to say, "when did this happen? Did you call the police? Did you call CPS? No? But NOW you want ME to do something about it?"

"Do you know how many people lie or exaggerate to get an advantage in a custody case? Who am I supposed to believe?"

My understanding is he had unfettered access to the kids at first because like most cases it was a he said she said situation with no hard proof either way.

It's obvious to us now that he likely did all that because we are know he probably killed his wife. That makes everything in retrospect
That she said, clearly true.

But the judge didn't have the benefit of the knowledge we have now. She's not psychic. All she had was two people making allegations (he said his wife was nuts, on anti-psychotics, which is serious, and anti-anxiety medications, she said he was abusive and controlling. These are both very common allegations that are sometimes true, sometimes lies and sometimes only partially accurate).

From what I've seen, once the judge caught him lying and trying to manipulate the kids, his access was seriously restricted to professionally supervised and limited. Since then it has gradually increased time wise, which is normal. Eventually if he continued to behave, and got good reports from the professional supervisor, contact would become unsupervised.

I haven't seen that happen yet.

But let's say it did. Let's say the judge granted unsupervised for memorial at weekend. And let's say for sake of argument that she went totally rogue and for no reason did so in complete opposition to what the experts she appointed (therapists and GAL):

Did he kill the kids? Did he kidnap them?

I mean what am I missing? How would family law child visitation orders that possibly evolved into unsupervised visits which did not take place yet (the murder happened before he was scheduled to have the kids), how does that possibly relate to the murder of his wife?

A supervised visitation order would not relate in any way or prevent in any way, what this maniac did.

Frankly, neither would a restraining order which was not before he court at the time of the murders.

Because restraining orders help keep the peace. They help angry people who might go make a scene or continue to harass an ex, accountable and can prevent them from continuing the behavior for fear of jail, loss of license and los of custody.

But they never stop premeditated murder.

But that's not the issue. Please someone tell me how an order for an unsupervised visit that was not set to occur prior to the date of the disappearance, is responsible or contributed to the murder.

If it is true that his access was made less restrictive, that should make him less angry. Not more.

I'm not understanding.

Finally, judges are appointed to the bench due to their work ethic, reputation and intelligence. They are expected to be able to handle cases in any department- probate, juvenile dependency, criminal, civil litigation, family law.

Few of the family law judges I appear before have prior experience as family law attorneys. More often they have experience as a prosecutor, appellate experience or simply experience at a major law firm doing incredible work, typically civil litigation.

Judge Heller was appointed in 2012 to the Superior Court. Her past experience in family law is irrelevant to her ability to understand the law and rule. These judges, if they're placed in a department they haven't had much experience litigating in, will learn quickly. They study, observe and get mentoring by colleagues.

But their ability to read people, understand the law and asses facts quickly is not dependent on the kind of law they won't practiced or what department they've been a judge in.

So can someone explain to me why the judges and family law attorneys in this family's case are to blame for Jennifer's murder due to the custody orders?

I'm not getting the connection.

That's your opinion, not fact.

I chose to believe the grandmother's court filing which points out that the Judge addressed concerns about psychological harm to the children and that's why the parenting times were supervised. I've supplied a link per TOS. What has prolonged the court process are the multiple filings by both parties. That's not the Judge's fault.

JMO

https://media.wtnh.com/nxs-wtnhtv-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2019/06/04/Jun 4, Doc 1_1559668712212_90689131_ver1.0.pdf

Hartford, Connecticut Breaking News, Sports & Entertainment - Hartford Courant

Please read this article. One of many that cites the judges decision for a "relaxed schedule" which she instituted in March. So yea, it did happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member