Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've asked before and didn't get an answer. Has it been said, why Jennifer left him? Was it because of their finances or was it after he got the girlfriend?
He demanded that MT and her child move into the family home with Jennifer and their kids. Can you imagine such gall?

eta....this is after the marriage disintegrated in 2017.

I have a feeling that FD wanted his children to speak Greek and thus had a Greek speaking nanny. And I have a sneaking suspicion that what FD wanted, FD got.

He sure did..

I was thinking about this, I have kids same age as JD but 3 not 5 of them...if I had a newborn and my older 2 who were still very little children, and my husband and the nanny spoke another language to each other and I had no idea what they were saying...so odd!

For JD in 2010, it was her and 5 kids home not speaking Greek because her kids would have been 4, 4, 2, 2 in 2010 and the newborn..so the kids wouldn't have been speaking any fluent greek yet..Strange..so isolating, how she must have suffered so much with him...its so so sad..

What was he doing driving between his residence and 80 MS all afternoon?
He was there for about 2 hours, phone didn't move, then he went back to 4 Jefferson Crossing and back to 80 Mt.Spring for a short visit the up to Hartford for clothes distribution.
Maybe the first trip he was disposing of her body and the second trip, he forgot his baseball cap.

I've asked before and didn't get an answer. Has it been said, why Jennifer left him? Was it because of their finances or was it after he got the girlfriend?
She filed for divorce because he was a horrible husband and she
was sick of him. Probably numerous reasons if you could ask her
some of which are probably:
-he was a mean, selfish narcissist
-he was an ego maniac and a control freak
-he was emotionally abusive
-he was untrustworthy and had major character flaws
-he was adulterous
-he was unable or unwilling to support his family
shall I go on?

He was there for about 2 hours, phone didn't move, then he went back to 4 Jefferson Crossing and back to 80 Mt.Spring for a short visit the up to Hartford for clothes distribution.
Maybe the first trip he was disposing of her body and the second trip, he forgot his baseball cap.
I think the second trip was showering to get whatever evidence was on his body off, then stopping back to pick up the bags, then hitting up Hartford. JMO.

She filed for divorce because he was a horrible husband and she
was sick of him. Probably numerous reasons if you could ask her
some of which are probably:
-he was a mean, selfish narcissist
-he was an ego maniac and a control freak
-he was emotionally abusive
-he was untrustworthy and had major character flaws
-he was adulterous
-he was unable or unwilling to support his family
shall I go on?
The big reason in addition to the above was that FD proposed that MT and her daughter move into the Farmington home WITH JD and the 5 children and live as one big happy family.

The big reason in addition to the above was that FD proposed that MT and her daughter move into the Farmington home WITH JD and the 5 children and live as one big happy family.
He wanted all the benefits and power. What a sick he is. Who wants to share a house with a husband's mistress and expose children to the $hitshow. I wonder what his childhood was like?

I think they both (FD and MT) went to 80 Mt. Spring together - and then they went to 4 Jefferson Crossing to drop off MT so she could attend to her daughter.

Then, he went back to 80 Mt. Spring to finish whatever he was doing, and he returned to his residence to clean up and pick up MT so they could drop off 30 bags of garbage in Hartford.

I think he kept his phone with him because he was expecting a call from the nanny that JD wasn't home and he needed to get the kids. He didn't want to miss that call.

Speculation only.

jmo

I think the second trip was showering to get whatever evidence was on his body off, then stopping back to pick up the bags, then hitting up Hartford. JMO.
Yeah. If there was blood splatter in that garage, he’d certainly have it on his body and clothes.

He would have showered at some point.

A lot of the larger properties have their own gates and security stations, but I’ve never seen a gated community here in Fairfield County.

Edited to add- I was replying to a question, but obviously I don’t know how to quote a reply

I think they both (FD and MT) went to 80 Mt. Spring together - and then they went to 4 Jefferson Crossing to drop off MT so she could attend to her daughter.

Then, he went back to 80 Mt. Spring to finish whatever he was doing, and he returned to his residence to clean up and pick up MT so they could drop off 30 bags of garbage in Hartford.

I think he kept his phone with him because he was expecting a call from the nanny that JD wasn't home and he needed to get the kids. He didn't want to miss that call.

Speculation only.

jmo
Looks like the nanny dodged the bullet . She could have been killed at any time as well

I do wonder if LE has searched drains at all of the properties for further evidence of blood/dna from rinsing or showering. I would think it would be impossible to eradicate this type of evidence if you washed blood down a drain. MOO

So, you think he went straight from 61 Wells with the body and bags of bloody evidence to 80 Mt. Spring did whatever, went back to Jefferson Crossing and cleaned up and then back to 80 Mt. Spring to pick up the bags and went to Htfd.?
Makes sense but then he would have had to dispose of her body from the 89 Mt.Spring home and off load and reload any bags he brought up from Wells.

What I want to know is where was her own daughter in all of this. Staying at the nanny's home?

He wanted all the benefits and power. What a sick he is. Who wants to share a house with a husband's mistress and expose children to the $hitshow. I wonder what his childhood was like?
I'm gonna speculate here that he learned his adulterous, wife
dominating ways from his male Greek family members. This is
not uncommon. Greek men believe they can do as they please
and the wives are subordinates who's main role is to service the husband, take care of the kids and home and keep their mouth shut. At least the ones I've known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18