Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up JD on Google and find out who her parents are. They are definitely not hurting for cash and it’s pretty much a given that the kids will be set for life even though grandma is elderly. FWIW I’ve seen wealthy grandparents in their mid 80s have partial custody of grandkids around that age and have turned out fine. Lots of people live to 100 or over these days especially if they live a healthy lifestyle and have access to proper care and medical treatment.

How old are the kids?

I just realized that the drive between FD/MT home and JD home in New Canaan is almost 1.5hours. I’ll have to look at the timeline again. When was he back at Mountain Springs home? He would’ve had to leave his house by 6:30 that morning to catch JD leaving for school drop off. Maybe all of you already knew this but I just assumed he lived closer based on his knowledge of the home and area.

How old are the kids?

I think the youngest is 8 and the older set of twins are 13, and there’s another set of twins in between...hmm; I guess JD would have been pregnant around the time of the accident involving the nanny and FD’s mother. I think I’d like to see a photo of the nanny who hit his mom.

Troconis also sounded Greek to me at first, but upon checking out I found that the surname is most prevalent in Venezuela, where MT is from.

And it's not found in Greece. I thought it was Greek too! I guess not. It might be of Italian origin.

Did she speak Greek? That seems to be important for FD.

I just realized that the drive between FD/MT home and JD home in New Canaan is almost 1.5hours. I’ll have to look at the timeline again. When was he back at Mountain Springs home? He would’ve had to leave his house by 6:30 that morning to catch JD leaving for school drop off. Maybe all of you already knew this but I just assumed he lived closer based on his knowledge of the home and area.
His phone pinged at 13:37 at the other house for approx 2 hours. We have no knowledge of his morning activities so far.
upload_2019-6-5_16-2-45.png

I think the youngest is 8 and the older set of twins are 13, and there’s another set of twins in between

That's scary. I mean 8 is young for an 85 year old. If she died in five years the kids would be only 13.

Hopefully the sister can step in, or other relations, as a back up plan. Even if the sister can't take over, she can act as legal guardian if grandma isn't available. And the kids could be in boarding school.

Poor kids. I really feel sorry for them. Their lives are so changed.

He was back in Farmington around 130pm.

That's scary. I mean 8 is young for an 85 year old. If she died in five years the kids would be only 13.

Hopefully the sister can step in, or other relations, as a back up plan. Even if the sister can't take over, she can act as legal guardian if grandma isn't available. And the kids could be in boarding school.

Poor kids. I really feel sorry for them. Their lives are so changed.
I really think JD and her mom had a well thought out plan for guardianship of the children should that become necessary - Mom had her POA and that strikes me as something she changed when she left FD. Most married couples name each other in my experience until they have a reason not to. MOO

I've asked before and didn't get an answer. Has it been said, why Jennifer left him? Was it because of their finances or was it after he got the girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18