Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cases that have children involved pull at my heart the most. Hoping they can learn to heal because they were put into a $hitshow that was beyond their control. And control seems to be the father's middle name on how he interacted with the kids. So sad. Again kudos to grandma for protecting her grandchildren with an armed guard.

I am not good at determining if a FB is an “official” missing person page. I would ask a mod. Best to make sure before we get a lot of messages removed or another warning. Same goes with talking about FD’s mother’s accident. Tread lightly.
Have any seasoned WS folks seen the FB account? Would it be allowed? TIA
No. Not official. Looks like locals on scene posting to FB. MSM will catch up eventually.

Let’s focus on this paragraph in the latest NY Post article on the case:

Troconis allegedly did herself in by being caught on one of the videos leaning out the window of Fotis’ pickup truck, where garbage bags were piled in the back — to smoke a cigarette, said the first source, a Connecticut cop involved with the probe.

Just a genius move on her part, and a microcosm of their actions as a whole.

Complete stupidity and callousness.

Your freedom is on the line, and you decide to smoke a cigarette, thereby exposing yourself to surveillance cameras.

That should be part of an anti-smoking campaign: “Smoking doesn’t only damage your health, it can send you to prison.”

Things that make you shake your head!

CT Post reporter
@Tara_ONeill_
People are claiming police switched broadcasts offline because they found something... There are often audio problems with radio/scanner apps. And for the record, anything related to the search is most likely on encrypted channels that none of us can access.
Sounds like @Tara_ONeill is following along with us on WS! Hi Tara, please find out what is happening at the West Hartford Reservoir and why the Major Crime Squad spent most of the day in New Canaan!

Last edited:
Been on both sides of this. As a Cuban-American, bilingual discussions didn't bother me although I never engaged in it when someone who only spoke one language was present.

Visited Moscow w/out speaking Russian. All I heard was Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance-Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance - Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance - Russian-Russian-Russian -Anance - Russian-Russian-Russian.

Now I call everyone out.

Same for me working for a Japanese company for 6 years

I don't know.....MT comes across as so stone cold, I don't think she would talk....unless she feels betrayed by FD, which may very well be the case. Interrogators are experienced and clever. Wouldn't that be something.....these two love birds at each other's throats, blaming each other for the failed plot to luxury and riches.

I know what you mean. I know you're familiar with CT based on your posts, which is why I know it was a joke, but so much of the country thinks of CT and thinks of, basically, only the Southwest portion of the state. Again, not on you whatsoever, but it infuriates me that outsiders don't know about Hartford, New Haven, Bridgeport, Waterbury, and all the other cities in Connecticut that are rife with crime and income inequality.

SBM
Waterbury native here. I’ve lived in a few different states and that is absolutely the impression. I would never move back to the state.

Praying for JD and her kids. It’s painful not having more answers yet.

Has it been mentioned where MT and her parents are staying now?

Is she allowed to stay in the Jefferson Crossing home? Or any of the other Fore homes?
Interesting question? I'm not sure if any of the Fore Properties have officially been declared crime scenes. The Fore property in NC today had police presence but I didn't see of the typical yellow tape used to mark a scene or any signs on the door to stay out (there was no seal on the ft door that I saw). I'm curious why they didn't seal off all these properties earlier? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy