Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know.....MT comes across as so stone cold, I don't think she would talk....unless she feels betrayed by FD, which may very well be the case. Interrogators are experienced and clever. Wouldn't that be something.....these two love birds at each other's throats, blaming each other for the failed plot to luxury and riches.

I also think that she’s stone cold, but that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t cooperate.

It’s not about doing the right thing, it’s about saving her own butt.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already .. but with all the water skiing does FD own a boat?

Thanks for sharing. Not sitting well with me either. NOT AT ALL. Who usually knows the most about you? In most cases our parents (ones who raised us) They know us sometimes better than we know ourselves. Who would know FD? His mother. I wonder if she posed a threat to him in any way. (Exposing his violence or maybe even true stories about him that he wanted to remain closeted) I’m sure he could get a young impressionable woman to do something for him... just saying
Jennifer wrote a blog post mentioning how her husband had said if they named their daughter Kleopatra then he would have nothing to do with the child. Interesting that it’s his mother’s name.

Can someone ask her when the warrant expires? Her statement is curious.

I doubt it’s for a specific period of time; just as long as it takes.

Connecticut law is vague, in that it says “within a reasonable time...”

When they finish executing the warrant, it will no longer be active.

ETA: Point being, they won’t have to rush.

2011 Connecticut Code :: Title 54 Criminal Procedure :: Chapter 959 Court Jurisdiction and Power :: Sec. 54-33a. Issuance of search warrant.

Last edited:

2011 Connecticut Code :: Title 54 Criminal Procedure :: Chapter 959 Court Jurisdiction and Power :: Sec. 54-33a. Issuance of search warrant.
The actual warrant may have a time limit i.e., may conduct a search within 10 days of its issuance. Usually they go in right away and seize what they are allowed to in accordance with the warrant. It may be that a new search warrant was recently issued expanding the scope of items that LE san seize.

I agree that its vague. I have to say that I'm confused as to why this is just happening now? We read in the arrest warrant that FD and/or his phone was at this location for hrs. during a critical period. Could it be that we all assumed that this investigation was further along than it seems to be if they are just getting to this critical location now? I guess resources are limited too and that might be impacting the search for evidence. Major Crimes seemed to be in NC for a good portion of the day. Wonder how many crews and trucks Major Crimes has?

Let’s please go back to FD mother’s (Kleopatra’s) death. Top questions I would ask JD mother Gloria Farber. 1. How did FD respond to his mother’s passing (he is easily angered and seeks revenge, yet he kept the nanny employed who killed his mother) I am sorry... IMO you part ways because EVEN if you forgive and EVEN if it were an accident, you have to part ways... Who could look at that person or expect the children to look at her in a respectful way?. 2. What Is the children’s account of the incident? Did nanny ask Grandmother Kleopatra to take a look at the headlights for her? WHY was She in front of the vehicle? We NOW know FD can convince a woman to partake in homicide.... 3. Instead of being angered, FD gave reasons why his mother was most likely killed... (fall, pain pills, other falls) I would ask Mrs. Farber how Jennifer viewed the entire situation and what she said about it.

Mrs Farber hired armed guards quickly and for good reason, most likely MANY GOOD REASONS AND she was aware.. she KNEW her son in law. I love her and I want God to watch over her and those sweet innocent children whom their beautiful, gentle mother so loved....
Amen to this post!

I’m more interested to know about the police presence at the reservoir. Would they really begin a water search at 10pm? At most, I’d think they’d seal the area and wait until dawn.
As for FD owning a boat, I haven’t seen any definitive info on that.

And his mistress! I wonder if MT initially thought the money was his - she saw the house, the kids, the Real Estate development company of high-value properties, the fancy friends, the moneyed circle he ran in. FD seems like he would allow false impressions to stand.

Methinks MT wanted JD's life: the handsome husband, the CEO's wife role, the beautiful house, the circle of friends. FD already had all this. MT, OTOH, wanted to supplant JD.
Yep! Reminds me a little of the Watts case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy