Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, most videos take too long to play on my laptop.
If you are using a PC, you can use the Print Screen key to copy an image. I use snagit.

If someone can grab the image, I would appreciate it. I too am curious about ankle bracelets and why one would be so big when technology is so nano.
Has to have a decent sized battery in it since it doesn’t need to be charged, is my best guess.

@otto. Here is picture of bracelet. Picture is fuzzy. Will try to do better job and repost but this still will be viewable. Wonder what you think of bracelet?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 05.19.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 05.19.18.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 42
Jennifer’s writing:

‘My husband Fotis and I spent over and hour, from 3 to 4 a.m. on our knees, gathering it all up, disinfecting. I did laundry on the "sanitize," or rather "boil it now for crying out loud" setting. Fotis, at some point, gave <modsnip: name of minor redacted> a bath and brushed his teeth. Eventually, there was some consensus on sterilization, and I took <modsnip: name of minor redacted><modsnip: name of minor redacted> (now with fever) to bed. But <modsnip: name of minor redacted> wanted to sleep in her aired out, white vinegar-smelling room, on her miraculously untouched bed. Whereas Fotis went off to the couch, off of the kids rooms, to read his three-volume series on the extinguished Byzantine empire.’

I wonder if Fotis flashed back to this moment with his wife when he was on his knees cleaning up her blood.
Funny how we are all different in what pops out at us! Love it! I was focused on Fotis reading the 3 volume series on the extinguished Byzantine empire! Flash forward to 2019 when his empire was imploding or had imploded!

Last edited by a moderator:
@otto. Here is picture of bracelet. Picture is fuzzy. Will try to do better job and repost but this still will be viewable. Wonder what you think of bracelet?
Go back a few posts, afitzy, Kalamos23 was able to get a couple clear screen shots of MT’s newest bling, the ankle bracelet

Same thing. It's blurry. It's not worth cleaning up the image. We can see that the bulk of the bracelet is on the inside of her ankle. That must make it a bit difficult to walk without tripping over it, but placing it on the outside of the ankle would pose a bruise risk to others.

The white square looks like a screen, and the only reason to have a screen would be for authorities to see what the suspect is doing. Someone suggested a battery. Maybe there is a removable battery that is charged when she is at home?

upload_2019-6-5_22-47-3.png

Is it not possible to deal with loan aspect in probate court, and whatever is left is part of matrimonial estate?
CT Probate Court is quite unique vs other states in that it gets involved in a broad range of items not typical to Probate Process. I posted the link to the Probate Court site earlier this evening and you can see how their mandate extends beyond wills/trusts/estates. Mrs. Farbers atty in the matter is a wily operator IMO so is using the probate court for her purposes. I also don't think any of the probate documents will ever be made public. I'm not sure why the Probate Court in CT is the way it is but my guess is that because there has been no substantive reform in the judiciary in CT in a very long time that there is a historical basis for the Probate Court remaining as it is. There were some good posts tonight on the probate court and the process so check those out. I think my statement about Probate Court in CT was that its possible for the impossible to become possible only in Probate Court in CT.

CT Probate Court is quite unique vs other states in that it gets involved in a broad range of items not typical to Probate Process. I posted the link to the Probate Court site earlier this evening and you can see how their mandate extends beyond wills/trusts/estates. Mrs. Farbers atty in the matter is a wily operator IMO so is using the probate court for her purposes. I also don't think any of the probate documents will ever be made public. I'm not sure why the Probate Court in CT is the way it is but my guess is that because there has been no substantive reform in the judiciary in CT in a very long time that there is a historical basis for the Probate Court remaining as it is. There were some good posts tonight on the probate court and the process so check those out. I think my statement about Probate Court in CT was that its possible for the impossible to become possible only in Probate Court in CT.

It's not unheard of for all debts and assets to be presented to probate court. There are a lot of forms related to probate and all financial matters related to the deceased have to be reported. Probate decides whether to release the estate, or freeze it pending points related to debt, or other irregularities in the Will.

I suppose the question here is whether probate court will take any action to recoup the debt, or strike it and release the estate.

Wait a minute. Is the estate still in probate 2 years later? That's not normal, not even for a large estate.

Last edited:
GPS monitoring requires a participant to wear an ankle bracelet and allows probation officers to track the person’s location. Similar to RF technology, when the participant comes within the range of his or her home, it notifies the monitoring center. Officers set inclusion and exclusion zones for a participant, which can be permanent or set to a schedule. For example, a participant allowed to work can have an inclusion zone that requires him or her to be at the workplace during working hours. Exclusion zones can be set to limit a person’s contact with a particular address and the bracelet sends an alert if the person comes within range of that address. Among other things, the GPS technology also identifies a person’s speed of travel and when a person stops at a location for a length of time.
ELECTRONIC MONITORING
Radio Frequency (RF) or Global Positioning (GPS) technology
Used by parole and probation officers to monitor some offenders in the community.
The Judicial Branch states that because these technologies rely on cell service, GPS technology, and radio frequency, notices sent by the system can take five to 10 minutes or longer depending on the type of reporting established, type of technology, and technological issues such as the availability of cell towers or interruptions in service.
Connecticut General Assembly
Office of Legislative Research Sandra Norman-Eady, Director
Room 5300 Legislative Office Building Hartford, CT 06106-1591

* Notices sent by the system can take 5-10 minutes or longer....Im hoping there’s a parole car outside wherever MT is currently residing!

It's not unheard of for all debts and assets to be presented to probate court. Probate decides whether to release the estate, or freeze it pending points related to debt, or other irregularities in the Will.
Yes, but if they are talking about the assets of JD or the will of JD has been brought to Probate Court then it seems like the process has to be followed to declare her deceased? Or, is there some other process that can be followed if a person is missing but no body is found and this is just some interim process to protect her interest from diminishment by FD?

I thought there was usually some kind of time test for declaring someone deceased and its usually a long time. Curious though what the atty is arguing to do here? My bet is that they are doing what they can to secure the assets so they can't be used by FD to post bond or fund his legal defense.

What would be incredible is if the legal fees for all this wrangling sufficiently diminish the value of the assets so JD has zero and FD is bankrupt? But, maybe thats a possible strategy too! Simply bankrupt FD and make it impossible for him to fund a legal defense. Can you imagine FD being happy with a public defender after his high priced atty ditches him!

GPS monitoring requires a participant to wear an ankle bracelet and allows probation officers to track the person’s location. Similar to RF technology, when the participant comes within the range of his or her home, it notifies the monitoring center. Officers set inclusion and exclusion zones for a participant, which can be permanent or set to a schedule. For example, a participant allowed to work can have an inclusion zone that requires him or her to be at the workplace during working hours. Exclusion zones can be set to limit a person’s contact with a particular address and the bracelet sends an alert if the person comes within range of that address. Among other things, the GPS technology also identifies a person’s speed of travel and when a person stops at a location for a length of time.
ELECTRONIC MONITORING
Radio Frequency (RF) or Global Positioning (GPS) technology
Used by parole and probation officers to monitor some offenders in the community.
The Judicial Branch states that because these technologies rely on cell service, GPS technology, and radio frequency, notices sent by the system can take five to 10 minutes or longer depending on the type of reporting established, type of technology, and technological issues such as the availability of cell towers or interruptions in service.
Connecticut General Assembly
Office of Legislative Research Sandra Norman-Eady, Director
Room 5300 Legislative Office Building Hartford, CT 06106-1591

Are you aware of any models that include an interface screen?

Yes, but if they are talking about the assets of JD or the will of JD has been brought to Probate Court then it seems like the process has to be followed to declare her deceased? Or, is there some other process that can be followed if a person is missing but no body is found and this is just some interim process to protect her interest from diminishment by FD?

I thought there was usually some kind of time test for declaring someone deceased and its usually a long time. Curious though what the atty is arguing to do here? My bet is that they are doing what they can to secure the assets so they can't be used by FD to post bond or fund his legal defense.

What would be incredible is if the legal fees for all this wrangling sufficiently diminish the value of the assets so JD has zero and FD is bankrupt? But, maybe thats a possible strategy too! Simply bankrupt FD and make it impossible for him to fund a legal defense. Can you imagine FD being happy with a public defender after his high priced atty ditches him!

I was thinking probate in relation to her father. She's not yet proven deceased, although police are looking for a body, so her estate cannot be in probate court.

Did her mother file on behalf of her estate? I know she filed in 2018 on behalf of the father's estate. Are you thinking that her mother should now file against her estate to recoup the loss? I suppose that would be a good move.

Are you aware of any models that include an interface screen?
I just typed in GPS monitoring devices used in Connecticut and up this information came. I did search through images under that search and saw nothing similar to MT’s bracelet. I’m guessing they gave her this beauty to accommodate her Seal Shoes....haha

I was thinking probate in relation to her father. She's not yet proven deceased, although police are looking for a body, so her estate cannot be in probate court.

Did her mother file on behalf of her estate? I know she filed in 2018 on behalf of the father's estate. Are you thinking that her mother should now file against her estate to recoup the loss? I suppose that would be a good move.
Yes, my guess is that the fathers estate situation was settled in NY not CT as they lived in Pound Ridge and NYC and might have had other residences as well, IDK.

A statement was made on here tonight about Mrs. Farbers atty. going to probate court to address the issue of custody of the minor children. My ears perked up at this as most likely none of the detail would ever become public and it would effectively bypass the Family Court.

I guess I'm trying to figure out how this process would work if the mother were missing and not yet proven deceased. There is so much we don't know such as if there were a prenup. I suspect that Mrs. Farber and her atty are attempting to safeguard the assets of JD to protect them from being used by FD. Will have to think about this a bit more as its a complex set of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru