Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO I think the probate hearing today will be for long term custody. At yesterday hearing the Judge agreed to schedule a new hearing.

Gloria Farber’s attorney, Anne Dranginis, said in court that probate court proceedings are underway in the Dulos case.

“It’s the normal course one would expect in this situation,” Dranginis said, declining to comment further.
IMO we need to watch the comments of Atty. Dranginis quite carefully as IMO the statement she made about this being 'normal course one would expect of this situation' is a big bit of understatement as using Probate Court to maneuver for custody is a creative solution to their goal of permanent custody IMO. There is little about this case that is 'typical' or as she says 'normal course'.

My sense is that Atty. Dranginis will provde a master class in this case on how to 'work/manipulate' the antiquated CT judiciary to accomplish her/Mrs. Farbers goals as this is what she is known to do in a very agressive take no prisoners kind of way IMO.

Sad that this is happening in Probate court as the documents will never see the light of day. But I am glad in this case for the ability to 'work the antiquated system' in CT as it most likely will allow Mrs. Farber to prevail and secure the safety long term of her grandchildren.

Last edited:
For the all pretty properties in the area, the culture doesn't seem very appealing. I'm sure there are great people there, but seems like a lot of emphasis on superficial appearances - and "keeping up" seems like a small and ugly box to live in.

My opinion only.

I tend to agree-it looks like some people are fabulously wealthy in that area, but the older I get, the more I realize that a lot of these households have really shaky financial foundations. I used to wonder how so many people could afford so many awesome houses, cars, private schools, etc. Now I know they don’t always pay for them.

BBM:

LE may have the body by now. FD's home was secured overnight by LE. We don't know what we don't know.

In the Berreth murder case, the side piece there (KK), struck a deal w/ the DA very, very quickly...before she was even arrested on any charges. In that case, the side piece has seen no jail time yet whatsoever. Nor will she, until the end of the killer's trial, and possibly not even then.

We can only hope MT is not the recipient of such a sweetie beauty of a deal in this case.

I suspect MT's family immediately sat her down after bailing out her leathery hide and applied the pressure on her to do the right thing, and by the right thing here, I mean saving her said hide and sparing them any further public shame and humiliation.

She likely also has good legal counsel, who doubtless encouraged her to do the same.

In the absence of any conscience, her motivation for squealing is solely her own selfish interests.
(Personally, I like the word, "squealing" much more than "singing." It's so much more apropos.)

JMO.
*Edited for syntax.
It's entirely possible that FD did the dirtiest of the dirty work solo and that side piece MT doesn't know for sure where JD is.

What if they both went back to the Farmington residence with JD's body in the truck, and he set off later on his own?

Some of these perps think they can avoid being prosecuted for murder if they hide the body well enough. FD seems to be one of them.

MOO

Wow, there's a LOT of jumping to conclusions going on here, imo. If I were out of the country when something occurred, I'd keep pointing that out too. How could I give ANY details or input when I wasn't there? From reading the report, it seems APD was very thorough, and that this was a terrible accident that occurred as a result of two adult parties being really careless. It IS a shame the kids had to witness, of course, and that it happened at all.

And headlights WOULD be necessary in September here in CT, for sure.

Agreed, there's no indication at all that this is anything other than a terrible accident.

I know it is tempting to point the finger at him with regard to his mother’s death but in this instance, at least, I am not buying it. Jennifer was present in the Avon house, and I don’t think she would have stuck around from 2010 if there was any possibility that her husband had the nanny kill his mother. Jennifer had the means to get away from him, and I think she would have. She likely would also have known about the car hitting the deer prior to the nanny hitting KD.

Wow, there's a LOT of jumping to conclusions going on here, imo. If I were out of the country when something occurred, I'd keep pointing that out too. How could I give ANY details or input when I wasn't there? From reading the report, it seems APD was very thorough, and that this was a terrible accident that occurred as a result of two adult parties being really careless. It IS a shame the kids had to witness, of course, and that it happened at all.

And headlights WOULD be necessary in September here in CT, for sure.

Agreed, there's no indication at all that this is anything other than a terrible accident.
None of us can know. I KNOW one thing.... Grandma Gloria got the nanny to bring her grandchildren to HER and get them behind doors with armed guards for a REASON.... or for MANY REASONS... Grandma Gloria KNEW what she was dealing with. THINK about husband/wife cases in the past.. grandparents of a slain wife/mother suspected the son in law but the son in law/father still accessed their children while investigating was happening... NOT GRANDMA GLORIA!!! SHE KNEW AND SHE ACTED!!

Did you guys notice on the Avon police report
JD KD the nanny and child have an Avon address
but FD gave the address of one of his Farmington Xing homes-not office
There are actually two Avon addresses in the report
I wonder why

I know it is tempting to point the finger at him with regard to his mother’s death but in this instance, at least, I am not buying it. Jennifer was present in the Avon house, and I don’t think she would have stuck around from 2010 if there was any possibility that her husband had the nanny kill his mother. Jennifer had the means to get away from him, and I think she would have. She likely would also have known about the car hitting the deer prior to the nanny hitting KD.
She was VERY AFRAID OF HIM. She stated it. She said “we are all afraid of my husband”...... This is 100% possible. People who fear tread carefully and buy time. As a parent, if I were being threatened by someone who I felt to be very dangerous, I would be strategic. Also, if they were CONSTANTLY threatening to steal my children, as a mother, I would do ANYTHING not to “shake the bear”.....

She was VERY AFRAID OF HIM. She stated it. She said “we are all afraid of my husband”...... This is 100% possible. People who fear tread carefully and over time.

I know she was afraid of him-I can read. She never at any time told the police or anyone else that her husband had the nanny kill his mother. If she thought so, I don’t doubt that she would have said so. And I doubt that the nanny would have stayed in the US if she’d done it, once she knew Jennifer was divorcing FD. Even a nanny from Greece would know what kind of stuff comes out in a contentious divorce. I’m not defending him; you are free to think what you want.

He also tried to run her over with the kids in the car or in sight later on.
I definitely think she knew the truth about the nanny/grandma situation, whatever it was. Granny didn't die immediately after the car incident, and there was also a "fall" that happened. There must've been something else that happened with his mother that made JD have some sort of concrete proof (from the kids maybe?) that he was capable of doing this BEFORE the incident with the kids in the car.

I know she was afraid of him-I can read. She never at any time told the police or anyone else that her husband had the nanny kill his mother. If she thought so, I don’t doubt that she would have said so. And I doubt that the nanny would have stayed in the US if she’d done it, once she knew Jennifer was divorcing FD. Even a nanny from Greece would know what kind of stuff comes out in a contentious divorce. I’m not defending him; you are free to think what you want.
Ok. Peace. I just feel that from experience, (have had kids on visas as foreign exchange students) they are so eager to please and be in the US. Especially if they are working for someone wealthy who could send them back/scare them etc....

Did you guys notice on the Avon police report
JD KD the nanny and child have an Avon address
but FD gave the address of one of his Farmington Xing homes-not office
There are actually two Avon addresses in the report
I wonder why
Good catch! Why would JD and KD have their address listed as Deercliff Rd in Avon, but FD have his address listed in Farmington at the time? Was there a separation back then?

Edited to add: another Fore group home is the Deercliff Rd address

w
Thank you! I looked it up and that say in September the sunset was at about 7:10. So not dark enough to really need headlights but not out of the question. I’ve never had a passenger tell me to put my lights on though. All so weird. I guess in my town the sunsets at 7:30 that day in September. It doesn’t get dark until later though. I can’t wait for shorter days. It’s bright past 9pm right now and it is light by 5!
Just wanted to add that if the property is in a low spot, surrounded by trees or is on the east facing side of a hill then it could be dusky enough to use lights. I am often in upstate CT in the fall in areas that are wooded and it can be fairly dark.

Ok. Peace. I just feel that from experience, (have had kids on visas as foreign exchange students) they are so eager to please and be in the US. Especially if they are working for someone wealthy who could send them back/scare them etc....
I don't believe that they could be scared into killing someone.

Good catch! Why would JD and KD have their address listed as Deercliff Rd in Avon, but FD have his address listed in Farmington at the time? Was there a separation back then?
SO many people in that area, especially those with money, have 2-3 homes. Not uncommon for homes that are inherited to only have one name on the title as well. I know there was a situation like this in my family for some time - my dad's name only was on the title for an inherited home, whereas both him and my mom were on the title for the home they actually lived in. No separation or anything, my dad had just inherited the property from a deceased relative and my mom's name was not in the will when the property was passed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734