Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think she knew the truth about the nanny/grandma situation, whatever it was. Granny didn't die immediately after the car incident, and there was also a "fall" that happened. There must've been something else that happened with his mother that made JD have some sort of concrete proof (from the kids maybe?) that he was capable of doing this BEFORE the incident with the kids in the car.

Interesting post.
Also guessing that Fotis' behavior didn't happen overnight.

Last edited:
She was VERY AFRAID OF HIM. She stated it. She said “we are all afraid of my husband”...... This is 100% possible. People who fear tread carefully and buy time. As a parent, if I were being threatened by someone who I felt to be very dangerous, I would be strategic. Also, if they were CONSTANTLY threatening to steal my children, as a mother, I would do ANYTHING not to “shake the bear”.....

She said that in 2017. Was she was afraid of him in 2010? 2011?

She said that in 2017. Was she was afraid of him in 2010? 2011?
It could've been stuff that all piled up over the years when she said that in '17. AFAIK, she was pregnant with the youngest set of twins at that time (10-11) and maybe was hoping that it would blow over after the babies were born or something. People like FD aren't at their worst overnight, there's usually a lot of incidents that will snowball before they carry out the really dangerous abuse.

Ok. Peace. I just feel that from experience, (have had kids on visas as foreign exchange students) they are so eager to please and be in the US. Especially if they are working for someone wealthy who could send them back/scare them etc....

Peace right back at ya. I’m just not sold on it; murder is a line most people won’t cross. I am not saying I don’t think he is capable of having done this (I do); I’m just saying that all of the other factors that surround the situation don’t measure up for me (yet). How’s that-better?

Police received more than 225 tips about Jennifer Farber Dulos, missing New Canaan mother
SABBMFA:
While some investigators follow up on tips, others continued searching for Farber Dulos at the Farmington home of her estranged husband and a Hartford trash facility Thursday.

Police late Wednesday used a search warrant to search Fotis Dulos’ home at Jefferson Crossing.

In the nearly two weeks that Jennifer Farber Dulos has been missing, investigators have searched for her across the state, from a bucolic 300-acre park just miles from her home, to the inside of a garbage incinerator more than 80 miles away to the Farmington home of her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, who is facing charges in the investigation into her disappearance.

• They're searching for ancillary evidence r/t the crime
  • They're conducting searches for JD in multiple locations
LE's working really diligently on this case. Hugely impressed.
I'm confident all their hard work is going to pay dividends in the end.
LE's doing absolutely everything they can to ensure that JD receives justice.

The rest will be up to the DA's office.

JMO.

Last edited:
Will media and such start calling JD by her maiden name? I forget which other case it was but they stopped referring to the victim with the murderers last name. I don’t remember which case and if there was children. That would make sense why to keep it I guess. Jmo. Hope they all change last names.

The way I read the police report, JD was not home at the time of KD's accident. The report says "prior to our departure from the scene, the vehicle owner arrived and was informed about the incident." Also, in FD's translation of the nanny's version it mentions that after the accident, the nanny called JD, who then called 911. So JD only knew what the parties could communicate to her, and what FD told her (through his "translation" of the "nanny's" version of events. FWIW (probably nothing at this point).

I cannot imagine the horror and fear JD and her children lived through every single day of their lives living with such a volatile man. I wonder how much his behavior was an "open secret" around town, how it affected the children at school, how it affected Jennifer around the other school moms, etc.

Peace right back at ya. I’m just not sold on it; murder is a line most people won’t cross. I am not saying I don’t think he is capable of having done this (I do); I’m just saying that all of the other factors that surround the situation don’t measure up for me (yet). How’s that-better?
Of course!! Lol! I also have to learn not to post so quickly or caps, when I have a spare minute! My typing goes ahead of my thinking!

I tend to agree-it looks like some people are fabulously wealthy in that area, but the older I get, the more I realize that a lot of these households have really shaky financial foundations. I used to wonder how so many people could afford so many awesome houses, cars, private schools, etc. Now I know they don’t always pay for them.
Totally true in so many cases. Its not unusual to go into one of these very large houses and see little in the way of furnishings or window coverings. Many people come to these areas to get these children access to good public schools and once the mortgage and car payments are made there is very little left over! MOO.

[
Wow, there's a LOT of jumping to conclusions going on here, imo. If I were out of the country when something occurred, I'd keep pointing that out too. How could I give ANY details or input when I wasn't there? From reading the report, it seems APD was very thorough, and that this was a terrible accident that occurred as a result of two adult parties being really careless. It IS a shame the kids had to witness, of course, and that it happened at all.

And headlights WOULD be necessary in September here in CT, for sure.

Agreed, there's no indication at all that this is anything other than a terrible accident.

Not sure what conclusion I jumped to? I posted the fact that a child was in the backseat at the time nanny ran over grandma. Nothing else

Not sure if I posted the picture of the State Police van arriving yesterday on Sturbridge in New Canaan around 10:30-10:45 am time frame. So far as I know this search wasn't posted in the media.

There were an additional 6 LE cars or so parked on the street not in the picture. From the picture you can see that the house isn't totally finished and there was a large sized dumpster on site that is next to the Police van (dumpster is red).

Attachments

• NCsturbridge5.pdf
    616.1 KB · Views: 71
Not sure if I posted the picture of the State Police van arriving yesterday on Sturbridge in New Canaan around 10:30-10:45 am time frame. So far as I know this search wasn't posted in the media.

There were an additional 6 LE cars or so parked on the street not in the picture. From the picture you can see that the house isn't totally finished and there was a large sized dumpster on site that is next to the Police van (dumpster is red).
Ooooh, very interesting. Did you drive by today?

I hope so, but if she talked, wouldn't they have the body by now? Still seems like they are searching in different areas, following more than one lead but not not following specific info.

IMO, she doesn't have any incentive to talk at this point. I think she's holding out info about the location until/if she is actually charged with murder. Then, I think she'll talk. She is in especially good position if they charge for murder without the body - then she can say, "Make me a deal and I'll tell you where to find Jennifer."

MT is stone cold, imo. Right now, I think she is biding her time with the ankle bracelet - working on a defense on the charges she currently faces, which don't have that long of a sentence if she is convicted of them.

jmo
JMO but I am not sure we or anyone should suspect that an intact body will be found based on where we seem to be after 13 days.

Speculation and JMO but assuming that JD AND his cell phone were in the empty Farmington house for 2 hours before he and MT took their drive to Albany Avenue, my guess is that he was not only cleaning up the debris from the NC trip but also dealing with the remains of JD. JMO and clearly speculative.

The other thing that he could have done is used that time to take the body and/or body parts to a location some place in the area (Reservoir or woods for example) and left cell phone in the house. Its ghastly to consider but seems likely given that so far as we know no corpse has been found.

Ooooh, very interesting. Did you drive by today?
No, away. But they were there until 3-3:30pm yesterday I believe. But it seems that LE has secured all the properties. Will report back on status of Sturbridge tomorrow. NCPD was allegedly at the Welles property overnight and we know that it has been under police protection since JD was reported missing.

No, away. But they were there until 3-3:30pm yesterday I believe. But it seems that LE has secured all the properties. Will report back on status of Sturbridge tomorrow. NCPD was allegedly at the Welles property overnight and we know that it has been under police protection since JD was reported missing.
Who owns this home, if you know?

Some posts have been removed due to broken quotes which were proving too difficult to repair. Please use the post preview feature before submitting your post to the board and fix it if it doesn't look right. Also, please Report broken quotes as soon as you see them so that WS staff can catch them before they become irreparable.

On another note ... a reminder that ALL images require links. It is a copyright requirement so if your post image does not have a link to the original source, it will be removed.

A lot of C-level and hedge fund-type folks live in NC. Money and power buy protection. They also, sadly, as someone pointed out here earlier, have a disproportionately high rate of domestic violence. And how much of that goes unreported or gets swept under the rug. It's been a huge and well-known problem in NC for many years.
You are correct. In the prior thread I posted about the purple flags that are put out each year on Town Hall lawn to recognize each of the DV incidents in town that year. Each year we see more purple flags unfortunately. DV is a global issue and underreported according to many experts. I'm not sure NC would be considered outside of national DV averages but I agree that DV is an issue in the area and it impacts families in profound ways.

He was believe it or not waterskiing in Italy when the accident happened
I think he deflected blame onto his mother so his sister couldn’t sue them
http://www.guralia.com/files/35-EAME_2010_lcjce79j.pdf
Not saying his sister would sue but he seems to be of that mindset
Great sleuthing as this was one of our guesses as to what he was doing when this accident happened. Very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l