Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference in knee strength between 35 yr old male and 50 yr old male IMO. Know many hard core skiers that ended up have joint replacement young as their knees and hips were destroyed beyond repair. I also was stunned in the reports that FD had his young children practicing for 10-11 hrs a day on the water. Childrens joints simply aren't up for this level of activity due to growth issues with joints. That statement truly was cringe worthy. Glad JD tried to put a stop to it as it wasn't healthy for kids IMO.

Here is a result from Worlds in 2014. He was 30th out of 65 in Men’s 45+ division

iwwfed-ea.org: World Over 35 Waterski Championships

2012 listing (below) he had no titles to his name. Note: it appears he only participated in slalom, and did not participate in tricks or the jumps events.

World Tournament Administration

Or maybe he's not talking, and she doesn't know. Let's say, the two perps drive around disposing of evidence, and arrive back home with one item left in the truck - say an old carpet all rolled up, if you catch my drift. They get out of the truck and go into the house, where they stay until nightfall. She stays in the house and pours herself a double margarita. He goes out and disposes of the large item which contains JD's body. She doesn't know where he took it and doesn't ask. In this way, FD protects himself against a potential threat to his freedom.

Just a theory and MOO.

My first thought was "who would drive around town throwing 30 trash bags in various trash cans with a body rolled up in the back of a truck. LE could pull them over any time asking what they were doing?" But then I remembered who we were talking about and again not far fetched at all. These two were complete dummies!

Wonder if they just asked about assets in the United States, surely Kleopatra must have had something to her name in Greece. Or maybe FD lied by omitting that she had overseas money so he could just take it - that sounds a lot more like his MO.

Maybe at some point in this case, all of this information will/can come out; I’m still not ready to head down this road yet. But not because I think he wouldn’t kill his mom

MT must realize her future is in tatters and she will have harmed her daughter by participating in all this.

MT works in public relation jobs - the fancy ski resort in Argentina, the Miami blog reporting, the Fore Group manager, even the Seal Shoes

Her livelihood is about being out and recognized as a quality person to market a brand. She isn’t an engineer, or a IT analyst, or an RN. She has nothing but her public relations persona to be employed with

She has now demolished her work in the marketing / public relations arena. She has been charged with particiating in a disgusting act of deceipt dealing with the violent death of a mother of 5.

She will never be able to be employed in any of these areas and will be shunned by those she seeks to connect with.

Her only chance is a redemption arc of cooperating to the fullest with LE and serving a reduced sentence.

I’d think she was smart enough to realize that. There is no future for her in any loyalty to FD

I really do not want to hear what happened to JD because I am sure it is just awful, but I hope one of these goofs comes clean because I really really want to know who asked, "so what do we do with all this stuff?" and who said, "I have a great idea, let's put it in trash bags and drive through town in broad day light disposing of it in other folk's trash cans!"

She said that in 2017. Was she was afraid of him in 2010? 2011?
If you believe the research that supports the concept of the 'cycle of violence' the process escalates over time and sometimes a long time. Most likely in 2010/11 you were in the stage of escalation of small digs, gradual degradation, put downs etc. This situation was probably fully developed in 2017 based on statement of JD to court IMO.

In regard to the right to remain silent....
Is this all encompassing? Once you’ve obtained a lawyer, can the police mandate that you answer questions with your lawyer present? Or are you allowed to just remain completely silent period?

If you’re allowed to remain completely silent, when does it come into play that you have to talk because you’ve got some explaining to do? Grand jury? In court?

Was that an image? My chrome won’t open the PDF
Yes, picture of the house on Sturbridge with police van. Had major issues posting as I couldn't figure out how to shrink the image to a size that would be accepted by WS. So, went the pdf route. If anyone has suggestions on apps or software to shrink the file down please share as I'm glad to post pictures but need some help to figure out how to do it. Thanks!

Is this all encompassing? Once you’ve obtained a lawyer, can the police mandate that you answer questions with your lawyer present? Or are you allowed to just remain completely silent period?

If you’re allowed to remain completely silent, when does it come into play that you have to talk because you’ve got some explaining to do? Grand jury? In court?
I don't believe you ever HAVE to talk, but I could be wrong. Think of any murder trial: The average murderer maintains their innocence. Some speak after being convicted and out of appeals, some maintain their innocence until death.

You always have the right to remain silent. Even if you have a lawyer. The right to remain silent never ends.

Yes, picture of the house on Sturbridge with police van. Had major issues posting as I couldn't figure out how to shrink the image to a size that would be accepted by WS. So, went the pdf route. If anyone has suggestions on apps or software to shrink the file down please share as I'm glad to post pictures but need some help to figure out how to do it. Thanks!
Here you go!

Attachments

• NCsturbridge5 (1).jpg
    NCsturbridge5 (1).jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 83

This is probably best answered by some of the atty's on the thread but they don't appear to be online now.

My understanding is that you don't have to speak until court and even then I don't think you can be compelled to speak. The issue though is that by not speaking you might be hurting your case and not operating in your best interest and not speaking forces the court to have to make a decision as to your actions without hearing from you.

Yes, the whole thing is weird. I'm not sure if beginning or end of September, but yes it could be quite dark then here. Why wasn't she charged at least with operating a vehicle without a license? All very strange.
Money talks and at the time, JD probably wasn't seeing the warning signs yet. JMO

I don't believe you ever HAVE to talk, but I could be wrong. Think of any murder trial: The average murderer maintains their innocence. Some speak after being convicted and out of appeals, some maintain their innocence until death.
I believe you are right. Kyron Horman's stepmother lawyered up and did not talk. Now it's years later, she has moved out of state and remarried. I don't understand it. I would think at some point that silence thing would end?! IF she did do something she's scot-free the rest of her life unless they find him or his body.

This is probably best answered by some of the atty's on the thread but they don't appear to be online now.

My understanding is that you don't have to speak until court and even then I don't think you can be compelled to speak. The issue though is that by not speaking you might be hurting your case and not operating in your best interest and not speaking forces the court to have to make a decision as to your actions without hearing from you.
If there are two things I know if I'm ever charged with anything, it's 1) never take a polygraph and 2) never defend yourself on the stand. I'd say your only shot at talking and helping yourself would be if you decided to cooperate in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l