Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT must realize her future is in tatters and she will have harmed her daughter by participating in all this.

MT works in public relation jobs - the fancy ski resort in Argentina, the Miami blog reporting, the Fore Group manager, even the Seal Shoes

Her livelihood is about being out and recognized as a quality person to market a brand. She isn’t an engineer, or a IT analyst, or an RN. She has nothing but her public relations persona to be employed with

She has now demolished her work in the marketing / public relations arena. She has been charged with particiating in a disgusting act of deceipt dealing with the violent death of a mother of 5.

She will never be able to be employed in any of these areas and will be shunned by those she seeks to connect with.

Her only chance is a redemption arc of cooperating to the fullest with LE and serving a reduced sentence.

I’d think she was smart enough to realize that. There is no future for her in any loyalty to FD
After the recent college scandal, I read a plethora of info about folks who buy their education. ,I am at a point where I now discount people’s academic achievements. Courts shouldn’t even consider this when determining how to proceed with a CRIMINAL...

If he was smart, he'd dispose of the body without telling anyone else where/how he did it to minimize the risk of discovery.

If she was smart, she'd insist on knowing and/or accompanying him when he disposed of the body to ensure that she had both leverage over him and a bargaining chip w/ LE.

It'll be interesting to see which one of these 2 morons ends up being the smarter one, and by smarter one,
I mean, ever-so-slightly less of a moron.

JMO.
If he was smart, he wouldn't have jeopardized his freedom by committing a very serious felony. If she was smart, she wouldn't have been in an affair with a married man to begin with, nor would she have agreed to help him clean up evidence from this serious felony in any way. She could have saved herself from a lot of heartache and shame. But I think he's been a lost cause for a long while.

Anyway, I think we've established that neither of these cretins are smart. Does she know enough to bargain for a reduced sentence? If not, she will be back in the clinker before long. Tick tock. MOO

If he was smart, he wouldn't have jeopardized his freedom by committing a very serious felony. If she was smart, she wouldn't have been in an affair with a married man to begin with, nor would she have agreed to help him clean up evidence from this serious felony in any way. She could have saved herself from a lot of heartache and shame. But I think he's been a lost cause for a long while.

Anyway, I think we've established that neither of these cretins are smart. Does she know enough to bargain for a reduced sentence? If not, she will be back in the clinker before long. Tick tock. MOO
I'm assuming her lawyer would advise her as such, as well as her parents.

IMO, she doesn't have any incentive to talk at this point. I think she's holding out info about the location until/if she is actually charged with murder. Then, I think she'll talk. She is in especially good position if they charge for murder without the body - then she can say, "Make me a deal and I'll tell you where to find Jennifer.

Agreed and MT may demand complete immunity to testify agst FD as well as giving the location. She also benefits by waiting, hoping the family becomes more desperate to recover the body.

Probate judges in Ct. can do things a 'little' differently. Ask me how I know.
It's not unusual for it to take up to even 5 years to settle an
estate in probate. just how they roll.
As afritzy has said, judges there are given wide latitude to do
things their way, with little oversight.
I'm glad Mrs. F. seems to have competent representation.

I was born and raised in the Litchfield, Connecticut area and have personally witnessed Judge Anne Dranginis in court on several occasions. She had quite a reputation and rightly so as she is as intelligent and fierce as they come. I was a free spirited kid and probably considered somewhat rebellious. Needless to say, I know people from all walks of life. Judge Dranginis was someone you did not want to tangle with. GF is in the very best of hands.

I hope so, but if she talked, wouldn't they have the body by now? Still seems like they are searching in different areas, following more than one lead but not not following specific info.

IMO, she doesn't have any incentive to talk at this point. I think she's holding out info about the location until/if she is actually charged with murder. Then, I think she'll talk. She is in especially good position if they charge for murder without the body - then she can say, "Make me a deal and I'll tell you where to find Jennifer."

MT is stone cold, imo. Right now, I think she is biding her time with the ankle bracelet - working on a defense on the charges she currently faces, which don't have that long of a sentence if she is convicted of them.

jmo
She doesn't have an incentive to not talk, IMHO. He's broke, in jail, and has zero to offer her. She would be smart to save herself from a potentially very long sentence. But we've established that she is not smart. However, her attorney may point her in the right direction. MOO

Or maybe he's not talking, and she doesn't know. Let's say, the two perps drive around disposing of evidence, and arrive back home with one item left in the truck - say an old carpet all rolled up, if you catch my drift. They get out of the truck and go into the house, where they stay until nightfall. She stays in the house and pours herself a double margarita. He goes out and disposes of the large item which contains JD's body. She doesn't know where he took it and doesn't ask. In this way, FD protects himself against a potential threat to his freedom.

Just a theory and MOO.

You have a point; the secret is safe if he is the only one who knows. I am not convinced that she is the mastermind here, and may not know where Jennifer’s body is-I think he is the one who did this, and he involved her only in the disposal of non body evidence (and possibly cleanup). I am not sure what the attraction is; he was a control freak who abused his family and both women had to have known that he was operating a shell of a business, so I really don’t understand the appeal that he had. He must be quite charming, though-even Hilliard Farber, who certainly knew better, seemed to be under his spell. Remarkably, Gloria Farber was not.

Did you guys notice on the Avon police report
JD KD the nanny and child have an Avon address
but FD gave the address of one of his Farmington Xing homes-not office
There are actually two Avon addresses in the report
I wonder why

Good catch! Why would JD and KD have their address listed as Deercliff Rd in Avon, but FD have his address listed in Farmington at the time? Was there a separation back then?

The answer to why could be as simple as this: If you make contact at a specific PD for any reason, and you're entered into their system with an address, the address will 'come along' if they type your name, it's already in the system, and they choose it to enter it into their report, rather than to retype all of the info. So that all info about a particular person remains under one name/DOB. In any given system, over time, you might have more than one entry for a person, and each entry has the possibility of multiple addresses. If the officer writing the report just clicked on the name, it would populate with the first available address. That could have happened here. Maybe once he made a theft report from the Farmington property and that was the only address in the system. (As opposed to the officer clicking the name and then adding a new address of the Avon residence if that was his residence.) I have no idea if that's what happened here, or not, but it's a possibility. That address *might* mean something, but doesn't automatically mean anything.

I really do not want to hear what happened to JD because I am sure it is just awful, but I hope one of these goofs comes clean because I really really want to know who asked, "so what do we do with all this stuff?" and who said, "I have a great idea, let's put it in trash bags and drive through town in broad day light disposing of it in other folk's trash cans!"

The situation is anything but funny; however, your analysis made me laugh!

Police receive dozens of tips and phone calls from residents as Jennifer Dulos search continues

School releases statement...

“As a school that believes deeply in the sanctity of childhood and as a tight-knit community of people who believe in our common humanity, we are heartbroken about Jennifer Dulos’s disappearance. We know Jennifer as a devoted mother, a dedicated member of our parent community and an active volunteer. Over the last two years, she had a daily presence on campus, and her kindness and warmth have been palpable to everyone who has come into contact with her. We continue to support the five beautiful Dulos children, who are beloved members of the New Canaan Country School community, along with all of our NCCS community during this unbearably difficult time. We thank the news media for helping us to protect the privacy of our students and focus on their school activities during this time when routine and normalcy is so vital.”

I don't believe you ever HAVE to talk, but I could be wrong. Think of any murder trial: The average murderer maintains their innocence. Some speak after being convicted and out of appeals, some maintain their innocence until death.

I also think you have no responsibility to ever answer questions, lawyer or not. And I am not sure you are even present when a grand jury convenes-I think it’s just the DA presenting the evidence that’s been collected. The “people” have to prove you did the crime, so...no, I don’t think you ever have to answer any questions-nobody has to talk to the police, and you don’t have to testify.

Police receive dozens of tips and phone calls from residents as Jennifer Dulos search continues

School releases statement...

“As a school that believes deeply in the sanctity of childhood and as a tight-knit community of people who believe in our common humanity, we are heartbroken about Jennifer Dulos’s disappearance. We know Jennifer as a devoted mother, a dedicated member of our parent community and an active volunteer. Over the last two years, she had a daily presence on campus, and her kindness and warmth have been palpable to everyone who has come into contact with her. We continue to support the five beautiful Dulos children, who are beloved members of the New Canaan Country School community, along with all of our NCCS community during this unbearably difficult time. We thank the news media for helping us to protect the privacy of our students and focus on their school activities during this time when routine and normalcy is so vital.”
This school has the right idea. I am glad the kids attend a school where they are so clearly cared about and supported through this awful time.

Wow, there's a LOT of jumping to conclusions going on here, imo. If I were out of the country when something occurred, I'd keep pointing that out too. How could I give ANY details or input when I wasn't there? From reading the report, it seems APD was very thorough, and that this was a terrible accident that occurred as a result of two adult parties being really careless. It IS a shame the kids had to witness, of course, and that it happened at all.

And headlights WOULD be necessary in September here in CT, for sure.

Agreed, there's no indication at all that this is anything other than a terrible accident.
After reading the entire report, I disagree. I think the cops at least thought there was something else going on, but didn't have enough evidence. JMO

I know she was afraid of him-I can read. She never at any time told the police or anyone else that her husband had the nanny kill his mother. If she thought so, I don’t doubt that she would have said so. And I doubt that the nanny would have stayed in the US if she’d done it, once she knew Jennifer was divorcing FD. Even a nanny from Greece would know what kind of stuff comes out in a contentious divorce. I’m not defending him; you are free to think what you want.
JD may not have known. That was 9 years ago and that can be a long time in a relationship. She may not have started putting the pieces together until later and honestly believed it was an accident (we have seen this before in similar cases). JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734