Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The disconnect I have is that the nanny stayed with the family after she killed the grandmother. I don't think it matters whether it was an accident. The nanny was obviously very careless around family members and could be a risk to the children. Furthermore, she would also be a constant reminder of the loss. The normal thing would be to immediately replace her. That didn't happen, so the question is why.
Maybe the nanny wasn't a stranger from Greece? Maybe she was a cousin or something? As a teenager I had a job to watch kids at a beach club. Our families knew each others and we're very close. Could of been a Gap year or summer job for Nanny?

In regard to the right to remain silent....
Is this all encompassing? Once you’ve obtained a lawyer, can the police mandate that you answer questions with your lawyer present? Or are you allowed to just remain completely silent period?

If you’re allowed to remain completely silent, when does it come into play that you have to talk because you’ve got some explaining to do? Grand jury? In court?

Fifth Amendment. You never have to say a thing. However, there was a case some years ago where SCOTUS clarified Miranda. And if speaking revokes the right to remain silent.

NAAG | Right to Remain Silent: The Supreme Court Clarifies <i>Miranda</i>

Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

"Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25 — the day after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing."

Apparently they've been there three times since May 25th. LE is clearly checking out a lot of angles we're unaware of (of course).

BBM, I can't remember is this one of the homes we heard was searched? What could the loud banging noise be coming from on the property?

Tony Aiello on Twitter

"#JenniferDulos #Breaking #exclusive @CBSNewYork - click “watch live” for CBSN New York -prosecutor Richard Colangelo and @CT_STATE_POLICE video team inside office with Michelle Troconis. If she cooperates against Fotis Dulos it’s a major break."

That is terribly written, but does it mean what I think it means???

ETA: Someone tell me if they can figure out where you're supposed to click "watch live." :confused:

Tony Aiello on Twitter

"#JenniferDulos #Breaking #exclusive @CBSNewYork - click “watch live” for CBSN New York -prosecutor Richard Colangelo and @CT_STATE_POLICE video team inside office with Michelle Troconis. If she cooperates against Fotis Dulos it’s a major break."

ETA: Someone tell me if they can figure out where you're supposed to click "watch live." :confused:
I take this to mean she may be spilling the proverbial beans, IMO. I cannot find the live either - I am clicking all over - LOL!

Tony Aiello on Twitter

Yes, horribly written but sounds like MT is meeting with prosecutors?...I hope!

Michelle Troconis:
Troconis is the daughter of renowned pediatric cardiac surgeon Carlos Traconis, 71, who has a foundation in his native Venezuela and has worked for hospitals in the US, Italy and the Dominican Republic.

According to public records, she was born in Tennessee, where her dad had a pediatric residency at the Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis.

Girlfriend of Jennifer Dulos' husband has a lovechild with Argentinian Olympic skier | Daily Mail Online
I've read articles about him. Very accomplished. He is a pediatric cardiac surgeon and dedicated to helping the disadvantaged Latin American children with medical care. Started in Venezuela and branched out .
This must be killing him.
The ripple effect.

Tony Aiello on Twitter

I think the tweet means the prosecutor and LE are meeting with MT. (Not sure what "video team inside office" means.)

Hope for clarification (or another source) soon!

I take this to mean she may be spilling the proverbial beans, IMO. I cannot find the live either - I am clicking all over - LOL!

Yeah, this is the least surprising thing in the world, if it’s true.

If she knows where the body is, I think Jennifer will be recovered shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734