Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the entire report, I disagree. I think the cops at least thought there was something else going on, but didn't have enough evidence. JMO

The disconnect I have is that the nanny stayed with the family after she killed the grandmother. I don't think it matters whether it was an accident. The nanny was obviously very careless around family members and could be a risk to the children. Furthermore, she would also be a constant reminder of the loss. The normal thing would be to immediately replace her. That didn't happen, so the question is why.

SO many people in that area, especially those with money, have 2-3 homes. Not uncommon for homes that are inherited to only have one name on the title as well. I know there was a situation like this in my family for some time - my dad's name only was on the title for an inherited home, whereas both him and my mom were on the title for the home they actually lived in. No separation or anything, my dad had just inherited the property from a deceased relative and my mom's name was not in the will when the property was passed down.
My husband and I have the same situation. Some property is in my name only, others are in both, but when asked we both give the SAME address. The two different addresses given for the police wouldn't be that simple. JMO

Where is everyone?
Where’d you all go?

I depend on you for news reports & other info on this case...
and I love your comments.

I have a FOMO!
AM I missing out on something?
I don't like how quiet it is either... There are really no developments today, at least that are being reported. Hopefully the silence means something big is coming. Hopefully.

NEW Michelle Troconis, 44, was arrested with boyfriend Fotis Dulos, 51, in connection with the case of his missing wife Jennifer Dulos. Jennifer and her husband have been locked in a vicious custody battle for the last two years. DailyMail.com can reveal that Troconis was embroiled in a custody case of her own after having a love child, 12, with Argentine Olympic skier G.B The former couple are pictured with O.O. and wife S.O. above in 2009 at the ski resort in Argentina that GB owns. GB was her boss at the time of their 2006 Miami tryst. Troconis has been released on $500,000 bond and fitted with a GPS ankle monitor while Dulos remains behind bars and the pair are due in court June 11.
Home | Daily Mail Online

JD may not have known. That was 9 years ago and that can be a long time in a relationship. She may not have started putting the pieces together until later and honestly believed it was an accident (we have seen this before in similar cases). JMO

Could be she didn’t know-but I have a feeling she may have known if he hated his mother; not that you actually have to hate someone to kill them, if, say, that person knew you were having an affair with the nanny, for example. Right now, I’m still thinking that this was a terrible, tragic accident. I think a lot of information is going to come out-I’d like to hear a candid interview of FD’s first wife, who somehow managed to get away from him.

The disconnect I have is that the nanny stayed with the family after she killed the grandmother. I don't think it matters whether it was an accident. The nanny was obviously very careless around family members and could be a risk to the children. Furthermore, she would also be a constant reminder of the loss. The normal thing would be to immediately replace her. That didn't happen, so the question is why.

An excellent question, Otto!

NEW Michelle Troconis, 44, was arrested with boyfriend Fotis Dulos, 51, in connection with the case of his missing wife Jennifer Dulos. Jennifer and her husband have been locked in a vicious custody battle for the last two years. DailyMail.com can reveal that Troconis was embroiled in a custody case of her own after having a love child, 12, with Argentine Olympic skier G.B The former couple are pictured with O.O. and wife S.O. above in 2009 at the ski resort in Argentina that GB owns. GB was her boss at the time of their 2006 Miami tryst. Troconis has been released on $500,000 bond and fitted with a GPS ankle monitor while Dulos remains behind bars and the pair are due in court June 11.
Home | Daily Mail Online
Oh snap, MT's daughter is a "love child?"

No, away. But they were there until 3-3:30pm yesterday I believe. But it seems that LE has secured all the properties. Will report back on status of Sturbridge tomorrow. NCPD was allegedly at the Welles property overnight and we know that it has been under police protection since JD was reported missing.
Police search Farmington home of Jennifer Farber Dulos’ estranged husband as search for missing mother continues. Judge takes no action on custody of her five children
This article states that the Sturbridge property was searched on the fact that cement was poured at that site but nothing was found.

Home | Daily Mail Online
A bit of a pattern for MT, to be in a relationship with her boss.

jmo

After reading the entire report, I disagree. I think the cops at least thought there was something else going on, but didn't have enough evidence. JMO
I read the police report as well. At this point I'm suspicious of everything -- FD's mother's serious fall (cracked her head open, broken arm) a few months before the car accident, her alleged periods of unconsciousness/falling in the days before being hit by the car, as well as the car accident itself. JMO.

Last edited:
Home | Daily Mail Online

The girlfriend seems to have a habit of seducing the boss!

If there are two things I know if I'm ever charged with anything, it's 1) never take a polygraph and 2) never defend yourself on the stand. I'd say your only shot at talking and helping yourself would be if you decided to cooperate in the beginning.
You might make #1 "Get a lawyer before you open your mouth."

Interesting, the ex was paying MT child support, $4,000 a month, probably the lovers only income the last few months. Wonder if this was why FD was fighting so hard for custody - he wanted child support too. Think about it, JD had an income from her trust, from what I've read. He was probably thinking five kids should give him a nice monthly check...

Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

"Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25 — the day after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing."

Apparently they've been there three times since May 25th. LE is clearly checking out a lot of angles we're unaware of (of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l