Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this regional? None of the houses I have lived in had a garage door to the outside. I sure wish it did as that would be easier than not having one. But then again, the ease of breaking in like you mentioned... :-/

But I agree the other car gave him ample space to hide! How sad for JD. She must have been terrified!
Yes, most of the colonial houses large and smaller have door access to the garage on the side (usually to the rear) of the house. Its a great feature as the garage doors don't have to remain open all the time as most live in the woods and so there are constant chipmunks, mice and squirrels running around. Some houses have a mud room entrance near the garage too. Its also better security for the cars/house to not have garage doors open all the time IMO.

JUST IN: Brief status conference regarding custody of missing mom Jennifer Dulos’ five children. The attorney representing the children said he visited the kids yesterday and they are safe and in good care with their maternal grandmother
@news12ct

Oh mine has two windows as well.

I wonder if JD’s house has a security system. Mine does and the garage door and windows are included. I think if someone broke in to hide, JD would have been alerted. I really think @MassGuy has the right idea. FD snuck in as JD was walking towards the inside garage door.
I am sure FD knew the children had early release and he had a tight timeframe. He may not have known the nanny was going to take the children to NY. I think since JD had appointments in NY and the plan was for her and the children to visit her Mom that evening, the Nanny was supposed to pick them up after school and take them to NY. It was the cleaning lady that went in the house at 12, correct? I know some folks have said it was the Nanny but I recall it was the cleaning lady and she did not see anything unusual. I think once JD did not show up at her Mom’s after her appointments, her mother and friends got concerned and contacted police.

Edit to add MOO
Your timeline looks fine based on what we have heard from multiple MSM sources so far!

The attorney representing Jennifer Dulos’ mother, Gloria Farber, was also in court. Told the court she had petitioned to get custody of the five kids. Nothing decided regarding that. The judge said a hearing will be scheduled to hear her petition.
@News12CT

He would have needed to act pretty normal for a long time to get at her dad's money. Also, the abuse probably started subtly at first. It probably got a lot more ugly when they were done having kids, and when her dad died, all hell broke loose. Also, who knows how long he's been with MT? He could have kept the affair hidden for a long time.
I will try to find the graphic for the cycle of abuse involved in DV that was posted on another case a couple of years ago that was so helpful to understand how the process starts gradually and then evolves into something else entirely that is psycologically crippling and debilitating. JD had most likely experieced psychological pain for a long period of time IMO. So profoundly sad to even contemplate that level of pain and fear IMO.

Edited: Found it! http://www.ncdsv.org/images/PowerControlwheelNOSHADING.pdf

“I can represent to the court that they’re safe,” Michael Meehan, the guardian ad litem for the five children or Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos told a Superior Court judge Wednesday

“I can represent to the court that they’re safe,” Michael Meehan, the guardian ad litem for the five children or Jennifer Farber Dulos and Fotis Dulos told a Superior Court judge Wednesday
I am glad that the GAL seems to be on board with the proposed custody strategy of Mrs. Farber and her legal team. I for one am going to keep a close eye on this particular GAL given his involvement in some other high profile cases and some very controversial decisions IMO. IMO he is a wily operater that is a longstanding member of the Family Court scene. Glad Mrs. Farber has legal representatives that have alot of experience maneurvering the Family Court machine. Hope and pray that the focus in court remains the welfare of the children.

Attorney Anne Dranginis, a former appellate court judge who is representing Gloria Farber, says that probate court proceedings are now taking place in the case Jennifer Farber Dulos@gettinviggy

I wonder if Hilliard Farber’s death also instigated FD and JD’s divorce? Something tells me that when it became apparent to JD and her mother, that FD was not going to pay back all or even any more of the money he borrowed, that it was finally time for JD to leave him for good. I think at that point is when everything it all really started to escalate-when there wasn’t going to be any more recent money coming in to pay off the older loans, and JD hit her emotional pain threshold with him. FD really didn’t have a business-just his father-in-law’s money,and a coordination of contractors. It was smoke and mirrors, or as someone else here said “a house of cards”

Hi, Though I have been on reading this board for weeks now, this is my first time as a member, so I don't know if I am necessarily posting or replying. I live in nearby Westport, CT and I'm quite familiar with JD's neighborhood, New Canaan and the type of home she lived in. I think it would be very easy for FD to arrive at her house unnoticed that early in the morning, perhaps even sneak through the woods. Many of the New Canaan moms are off to their spin or yoga class and are unfortunately oblivious to anything suspicious. Range Rovers and Suburbans are a dime a dozen. I can't help but think about JD's statement that FD would describe revenge fantasies for people who've done him wrong. I can only imagine that if he had her "trapped" in that garage, all the resentment and anger would cause him to unleash hell on the poor woman. Look at the size of his arms! He could have just slammed her head down on the cement and she would be out, or worse, tortured her somehow. I think he looks so gaunt and wide-eyed because he can't sleep or eat knowing what he did to her. If they are looking for bone fragments, FD likely took his revenge to the lowest and most gruesome level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxtron