Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up this morning, but here are some thoughts:
  • I think he definitely dashed in. He actually would have had a decent amount of time crouching and walking when you think about how long it would take her to pull in and shut the door, regardless of how she closed the garage door (remote or wall).
  • If she has a security system, and it tracks when things open and close, including the garage, I wonder if LE can pull that log and see how many times the garage opened and closed between 9am and noon that day.

The kid's school (NCCS) is finished on the 11th with graduation on the 12th.

Thinking about my daughter and her friends and how excited they are for summer break makes me so sad for these 5. They should be home with their mama, wrapping up the school year, and planning fun with their friends. They should be worried about who their teacher will be next year or who will be in their class... not worried about their missing mom or finding out she is dead, and that their dad did it.

I wonder how much the kids have been told. I pray they have been sheltered from seeing or hearing any news about this.

Then why would she continue to have children with him? Oldest kids are 13.
He would have needed to act pretty normal for a long time to get at her dad's money. Also, the abuse probably started subtly at first. It probably got a lot more ugly when they were done having kids, and when her dad died, all hell broke loose. Also, who knows how long he's been with MT? He could have kept the affair hidden for a long time.

Cleaning lady/nanny probably went to the house around 12 noon to get the car for a 12:30 dismissal (see school calendar as they had a half day). She probably took the kids directly to NYC. I would assume she was not working or doing activities in the house if her arrival was at 12. The nanny most likely did not have an garage opener so came in through the house. Possibly she packed the kid's overnight bags or the kids had put the bags in before they left for school.

It would be good to know which car was parked where. The nanny may have never see the blood in the garage if the car she was driving was closest to the house entrance or if the car was parked outside for her to take to get the kids.

Just trying to piece this together. IMO.
A sleuther previously discovered JD has 3 cars and the other SUV is the Land Rover - we speculated on a prior thread that this vehicle is what the Nanny used to pick up the children and drive them to NYC that day. I do not think she stopped at the house. The cleaning lady arrived at noon according to MSM reports. When JD was reported missing, LE knocked on the door at the home and there was no answer. After contacting the family, the Nanny let them in and they discovered the blood in the garage. Many think the Nanny gave them a code to get in the home (either a garage code or front door code) because the Mom's custody pleading indicates the children have been with their nanny consistently since Friday so she was not back at the house. Sources are from the arrest warrant and MSM articles in the media thread. IMO the SUV JD was driving pulled into the first bay closest to the door. I believe the car to the left had the blood spatter. MOO

Carmen Chau‏Verified account @CChauFOX61 16h16 hours ago

Just saw this SUV pull into the facility - looks like they have shovels in the back

D8PzAgwXoAE4MFf.jpg

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Cleaning lady/nanny probably went to the house around 12 noon to get the car for a 12:30 dismissal (see school calendar as they had a half day). She probably took the kids directly to NYC. I would assume she was not working or doing activities in the house if her arrival was at 12. The nanny most likely did not have an garage opener so came in through the house. Possibly she packed the kid's overnight bags or the kids had put the bags in before they left for school.

It would be good to know which car was parked where. The nanny may have never see the blood in the garage if the car she was driving was closest to the house entrance or if the car was parked outside for her to take to get the kids.

Oh is the nanny and the housecleaner the same person? So if she took one car, one car was found in the garage with blood on it, and she parked her car in there and then was attacked, that would = 3 cars in the garage. Obviously hers was then moved to the park. Unless this garage is larger than a typical 3 car garage, there was not much room to be fighting. I wonder if any of the vehicles have damage that could give a hint about what the weapon was, such as if he used a pipe did he ever hit a car instead of her?

Good point on positioning of the cars. I’d also like to know what color the cars were and where her blood was found on them. I assume anyone who went in the garage did so with a purpose other than looking for signs of a crime, so chances are they walked right past if there was any obvious blood. I just wonder how much blood was in there.

Please let today be the day that they find her. For all of their bumbling moves, they still have been successful in one aspect--placing her body where no one can find it. :(

Also, question for the locals--are gated communities common in Connecticut? For all of the wealth, most maps seem to show houses are fairly accessible and private, which I would think would contribute to crime.
I wouldn't call them exactly common, but they definitely exist, especially down towards the NC area. I could be wrong, but I believe Martha Moxley and the Skakels lived in one.

Oh is the nanny and the housecleaner the same person? So if she took one car, one car was found in the garage with blood on it, and she parked her car in there and then was attacked, that would = 3 cars in the garage. Obviously hers was then moved to the park. Unless this garage is larger than a typical 3 car garage, there was not much room to be fighting. I wonder if any of the vehicles have damage that could give a hint about what the weapon was, such as if he used a pipe did he ever hit a car instead of her?

Good point on positioning of the cars. I’d also like to know what color the cars were and where her blood was found on them. I assume anyone who went in the garage did so with a purpose other than looking for signs of a crime, so chances are they walked right past if there was any obvious blood. I just wonder how much blood was in there.
From MSM reports I do not believe the Nanny and housekeeper are the same person.

I think there is a cleaning lady and there is the nanny. I think I had read the nanny is male, but it may have been a he/she typo, and a post below me here specified the nanny is a young woman.

My understanding is that the cleaning lady was at the home about noon.

It sounds as if the children were picked up at school and taken directly to NYC, not going back to the home, as it was a half day at school.

I wonder if FD knew the kids would be taken to NYC, and that JD would be in NYC over the weekend with them?

Last edited:
It’s possible, but I think he just dashed in as she was parking the car.

He wouldn’t have to time anything if he did it that way.

They come with motion sensors that bring the door back up as soon as someone breaks it.
I agree that either a FD, MT or both dashed into the garage, but when? JD dropped her children off at school at 8:00 and then returned home. It’s been reported that she took a phone call from a friend around 9:00. One or both either dashed in and hid until JD returned to the garage to leave for N.Y. or they entered the garage only then when she was leaving for the day. I’m leaning on the latter. Do we have an estimation on round trip drive time from JD’s house to the school?

I think there is a cleaning lady and there is the nanny. The nanny is male, I believe.

It sounds as if the children were picked up at school and taken directly to NYC, not going back to the home, as it was a half day at school.

I wonder if FD knew the kids would be taken to NYC, and that JD would be in NYC over the weekend with them?
OMG, it makes me so happy the nanny is male! The children have had a positive male presence in their lives.

ETA: Darnit, just saw down thread that it's a woman. The nanny is still amazing though.

I think there is a cleaning lady and there is the nanny. The nanny is male, I believe.

Nanny is young 20's female. Has been their nanny for past
5 years and is expected to continue with children at Mrs. F's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum