Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. My heart sunk this morning when I checked for updates. I was devastated.

The kids going back to school. Kids whose innocence has been destroyed; lives turned into a nightmare. The family must have been advised to keep the kids on some kind of familiar schedule with familiar surroundings and familiar people. And all the kids at their school. Their innocence also lost. What do you say to their peers about what has happened? And how can you possibly explain to the Dulos children what has happened to their mother and father? At their different ages, there are different ways of telling them what is going on. However they are all together and discussing with each other so it's just a disaster and beyond my comprehension.

Then there is the family of Jennifer. Raising 5 traumatized children and being no doubt traumatized yourself will be no small feat. The grandmother simply does not have enough time to raise them. So by default it will go to her sister I suppose? Having 5 children to raise by choice is an immense job, doing so by default is mind-blowing to me. Thank God the family has money. It will make things much easier to take care of all of them. There is nothing, however, to solve for having both parents gone in the most sinister manner. Children can simply not process this. I am not saying money solves this; it will just make things easier. Money just does make life easier.

Then there is MT's daughter. Her life also has been blown up. There is much more of a chance for her to be okay.

My fervent prayers go to all of the children who have been affected. The children of the community included. Prayers also go to all the adults who are tasked with caring for these children.

My prayers go to everyone involved in this case legally. Can you imagine going into mounds of garbage that has been sitting for two weeks to look for what may pieces of Jennifer. Jennifer, a once beautiful, vibrant, dedicated woman who has been ripped from the earth in an unimaginably violent manner.

This is where my my emotions turn to rage. FD. Pure, bone-chilling evil. I would bet the farm that in his mind, he blames JD for all of this. For "making" him resort to this. If we follow with his psychological profile, he feels he is a victim. He feels victimized, and that he was bullied into doing this. If he had any empathy or felt personally responsible he would throw himself into the fire and confess. This man is trying to save his own life. I cannot even wrap my head around this. How could he not hate himself. If I were law enforcement I would have a hard time not torturing this man for answers.

For my own mental health, I am going to have to limit myself to checking on this case only once a day. My young daughter is a recovering heroin addict. She feels like she has no value and fights to want to live. I think I gravitate toward this story because feeling the pain for everyone in this scenario is easier than facing my own pain. I am going to have to focus on all the beauty life has to offer. I will concentrate on everything I have to be grateful for. I hope you all take some time to focus on the blessings and goodness in your own lives as well.
Prayers for you and yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think police should rely on the statement from one of the suspects, so that suggests that there is video of the door being left open. However, if there is video of the door being open there should also be video of all activities at the house that morning, and that does not seem to be the case.

Would police accept the word of one of the suspects?
Definitely. If proven false, she’d lose any deal she was offered. Life in prison is a pretty good lie deterrent!

She probably did. Many people do their will when they start to have children. And it wouldn’t surprise me at all if JD did the same-and changed it when she began divorce proceedings against FD. She would have wanted to eliminate him as a beneficiary of her estate. I definitely think in the Farber family, this is something you take care of.
I'm happily married but when we had our daughter I changed my will and set up so everything goes into trust for my daughter. My husband will get 'child support' from the trust but that's all. I can't imagine JD NOT having a will. JMO

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and state that I think FD and MT have been conspiring for a while to get rid of JD and defraud the Farber family of money.

JD noted in her divorce filing that FD had extensive revenge “fantasies” and would concoct elaborate revenge schemes. She appear to have been foretelling her own death because most clearly she would be Target #1 for revenge, ( with the Farbers a close second).

He had to have many schemes for her death outlined, most likely in meticulous plans written on paper, or possibly in a computer file. With MT around, I am sure he shared them with her and she actively enhanced them - making the revenge against JD THEIR plans. In a way MT binding herself to FD, sharing their secrets. After all, she was sharing all his financial secrets by ending up as Manager of the disreputable Fore Group. And likely actively participating in that fraud.

So there are likely documents of his around with extremely detailed revenge plans. As a narcissist, he’s not going to throw away these magnificent plans. He’s going to back over them, time and time again. Reveling in his clever and devious ways, savoring how much smarter he is than anyone else.

So there’s likely many documents and records LE needs to find. And MT knows most all about it.

Oh this is interesting, what if she surprised him? Maybe they were breaking in to steal from her or looking for info they could use against her in the upcoming hearing...jmo. That would explain the mess and dumping items in such a dumb manner. They were panicked. MOO
Or leaving spying equipment? I thought that until I heard about the doctored plates. I think they negate the “heat of passion” argument.

MT met in her lawyers office yesterday with state police present with recording equipment. Now, if she knew where the body was and told the police, wouldn’t they have found JD by now.
Could it be she wasn’t present at the murder? Could he have lied to her what was in the 30 trash bags? (doubt it)
I know, so many questions!

Not really.

I think her mortal remains are in small pieces and LE has to identify them by DNA. Which can take a long time if you have to sort through many small unrecognizeable pieces.

I'm happily married but when we had our daughter I changed my will and set up so everything goes into trust for my daughter. My husband will get 'child support' from the trust but that's all. I can't imagine JD NOT having a will. JMO
I’m thinking she did and had updates done at the divorce because her mom had POA - most married couples name each other until they have reason not too IMO

All of this garage door talk makes me wonder if I’m the only one who actually locks the garage door? I lock it on the keypad because once I was in there in the middle of the night doing laundry, and the garage door opened on its own. My friend told me people can open other garages if the settings on their opener are right.

I double check that the door is down and I lock mine every night!

I lock my garage door every night. I also have a lock and deadbolt on the door from the garage into the house. And I have a security cameral over that door on the garage side so I can see both who is in the garage and who might be trying to get into the house from the garage.

I asked the fellow who installed my garage door opener about being able to open garages remotely. There are some scanners that a criminal could use to scan for your opener’s codes, but they have to stand very close (like 6 feet from the door) and it can take a while to do. If you lock your door opener so it doesn’t function, they can’t do it.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>... makes shacking up with a married man and destroying his family just another day in the life of MT. For her to stay with him after knowing what happened to Jennifer isn't shocking is it? I don't think this chick is a victim at all.
I think my biggest “ah ha” moment regarding her culpability was when I realized she had her child in that home for what, 10 days after KNOWING she was living with a murderer?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • In 2018 court filing, Fotis Dulos estimated Jennifer’s annual income at $390,000, and indicated his was approximately $98,000
Do you happen to have a link for that court filing ? The divorce docket is closed as far as drilling down into the pleadings

I hear what you're saying, but fire investigation is a sophisticated science. The fire has been deemed an accident - I don't think FD could fool fire inspectors, insurance inspectors, etc.

jmopinion

If it was a “nice” barn, with lots of expensive horses, you can believe the insurers of those horses and the barn would have found a source of arson. It was probably an electrical fire; sometimes it happens. Even the “Sandman” never torched an entire barn full of horses so someone could collect a gigantic insurance payment on one horse. And he killed a lot of horses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3