Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll find the link, but apparently LE are in the woods behind JC.
So, the question remains - did MT reveal where items are to be found, but they scattered and take time to gather? Or, does she not know the location of Jennifer/weapon/evidence so they are still searching based on other leads and investigation?

jmo

Sounds like she arrived and departed in her own car. Not sure if that means anything or not.

jmo
3 police vehicles followed behind... what is going on?
Kristen Johnson‏Verified account @KristenNBCCT now2 minutes ago

EXCLUSIVE: Car with a woman who appeared to be Michelle Troconis, girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, entered the Dulos property in Farmington at 12:20 this afternoon. An hour later it left with three state police vehicles trailing behind. #BREAKING #JenniferDulos #nbcct

D8eyu6GWwAADZ23.jpg

State Police Return to Home of Missing Mom’s Estranged Husband

As the search continues for Jennifer Dulos, a missing mom of five, state police on Friday were back at the Farmington home owned by her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and exclusive drone footage shows people looking around the large yard and coming out of the wooded area behind the home.

Don't rely on me for clarification - I'm in the dark about what is actually happening too! :)
we have to rely on these twitter reports - sound bites at best. IMO. For now, we just know the police are at the property where they resided and apparently MT came and spent time then left - tweet posted upthread and in media thread

As the search continues for Jennifer Dulos, a missing mom of five, state police on Friday were back at the Farmington home owned by her estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, and exclusive drone footage shows people looking around the large yard and coming out of the wooded area behind the home.

He's just retweeting Kristen's - thanks for the link @GordianKnot

I don't know these kids or really anything about NCCS, but as someone who went through a similarly traumatic situation at the same age as the Dulos kids, I am so happy that they're at a school that's making sure they feel safe and comfortable after their world was turned upside down. I really hope other schools look at how NCCS is handling the situation and follow their lead in terms of information sharing and trauma informed teaching and support when traumatic situations happen with their own students.
To add on to this, teachers have been going to the apartment to give the students private lessons so as to provide a sense of structure, purpose, normalcy, and care. They’ve also brought them handwritten notes from fellow classmates. Many, many therapists involved as well. The children are being supported in every way possible. Thank god for for the cash-flow; I can’t imagine how difficult this would be for the family were it not for resources and this school community which can afford to send teachers into NYC during school days.
Also, thank you all for your kind words of support and appreciation. I’m working on the verification situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand