Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought and thought and I cannot come up with a single scenario in which he acted alone. Although he could have pulled it off alone in the beginning, once there was blood on the floor of the garage, I cannot think of how he continued without MT's help and knowledge.

I think they know exactly where to look, Rosie. Consider all the territory they have combed over the past 2 weeks. Did they find things and aren't divulging that? Maybe so, but the longest focus has been at the landfill. IMO, LE is not only doing it to be thorough, but out of respect for her.
BBM

^^^ That's so encouraging, citygirl.

I am so sorry for Jennifer !
She didn't deserve this. :(
I want the harshest justice possible for her.
My thoughts and prayers to her children and family , what a difficult time for them.

If she knew what what was in the bags (JD's body parts) then she could have just verified what LE knew already and made them redouble their efforts at MIRA.
If she knew there wasn't any body parts in the bags and didn't tell LE then what was the point of the 3 hour meeting with the State's Attorney that she willingly participated in.
If she knew there were no body parts in the bags and told LE during the video taped meeting this fact, why is LE working through the weekend at MIRA and not immediately start looking somewhere else.

Which point of view do you start with?
LE has no reason to believe anything MT said in the 3 hr meeting BUT they took the statement and the meeting and then will work to verify/confirm each and every statement. IMO MT starts with very little credibility in particular due to the fact that she chose to not cooperate in the early days of the investigation so it will take alot of work to have any credibility with LE IMO.

On the MIRA work that is ongoing my suspicion is that it was and is happening irrespective of what MT said in the taped statement. LE stated in the arrest warrant that 30 bags were seen to be deposited in the trash cans and so will work tirelessly to recover as much of the contents in those 30 bags as possible IMO. The 'finds' if any at MIRA might make or break this case IMO particularly if no body/parts is/are recovered. MIRA represents viable lead in a case where at least publicly we seem to have few viable leads.

So what was the deal made after 3hrs speaking with LE? Just a confession that FD killed his wife, and she knew it. Well no **** Sherlock! Annoyance not directed at anyone but MT!
On the contrary, she could have told them a lot of what she knew. It is possible that she doesn't know where FD took what remained of the body.

I wonder if he spoke with FD prior to this interview but before being brought on as his attorney. Had the police even said it was a homicide investigation at that point??
Just a point of reference.... Johnny Cochran gave similar interviews re OJ Simpson prior to being hired to join the “dream team”

When viewing the lot lines around JD’s home I notice that the “Norton River wooded area” behind her home weaves in and around several other homes located on different streets. Indian Waters and Spring Water Lane in particular both have homes that butt up to the Norton River area and are for sale. It appears one home on Spring Water Ln has been on the market for 299 days and another on Indian Waters has been available for 118. Can’t help in wondering if either of these properties are vacant? The Norton River itself seems to be seasonal (any locals with knowledge?) From what I’m viewing it seems a walk in from either of these streets could be done in less than 10 minutes, although I don’t know the terrain. Both streets mentioned are similar in distance (10 minutes) from 61 Sturbridge Hill Rd.
**Crazy out of the box thought and then I’m off for the day......A dark evening drop off might not be detected too easily? An overnight in the Connecticut woods might leave you a bit itchy? Nevertheless, “I’ll meet you at Waveny Park”!

I didn’t realize that Public Posts on Patch were considered “Social Media” so I’ll paraphrase and link. Jennifer wrote about some of the temporary houses they lived in including Bart Drive in Canton and she also wrote about driving to the furthest reaches of Canton a lot. Considering Fulos had lived in Canton and owned a home on Sunrise Drive and another property there, I feel like searchers may want to take a look at all the properties he’s been involved with. He is super smart and surely he planned this.
Afternoon Dip

So what was the deal made after 3hrs speaking with LE? Just a confession that FD killed his wife, and she knew it. Well no **** Sherlock! Annoyance not directed at anyone but MT!
We don't know that a deal was reached in that meeting. Atty's in the media not tied to the case can chat all day long about what happened but they don't know what happened in this meeting IMO.

In a case like this I think it would be unusual for a final deal to be put on the table immediately without checking out the statements of MT (case is just too high profile and witness has little personal credibility due to what appears to be an active role in the crime). Working a witness is a process and it takes time, particularly when the witness doesn't have much credibility based on prior actions and being previously uncooperative.

What I'm curious about with this process of working with a previously uncooperative witness is how much time will the States Prosecutor work to verify her statements and use precious LE resources to track back her statements before they let her hang? I seriously wonder how much info MT has to offer or if her meeting with States Atty last week was simply another opportunity on her part to waste everyone's time?

I have thought and thought and I cannot come up with a single scenario in which he acted alone. Although he could have pulled it off alone in the beginning, once there was blood on the floor of the garage, I cannot think of how he continued without MT's help and knowledge.
Absolutely agree. I go back and forth as to how much info MT actually has though on JD disappearance and the violent act mentioned by LE. Was FD so controlling that he shared nothing with MT but yet expected her to accompany him on the ride down Albany Avenue with the bags? I ask myself why MT would take the trip down Albany Avenue with all the bags if she suspected what might be in them? Also, if MT weren't involved with the violent act then why tie herself further to the situation and risk a murder charge for helping with the black bags? I keep trying to imagine the convos between the 2 over the missing date and day after and wonder how specific the convos were? IDK.

We also don't know if she had much info about the Fore Group and its finances etc. in her role as Manager? MT could have just been a glorified PA or bimbo GF IMO and FD with a great need to control everything in his orbit kept her out of all details. At the other extreme though is a true "Bonnie and Clyde" team operation in all aspects of life and business. Learning what we have about FD I really wonder if he has the capacity to be part of team as he appears to be a 'Long Ranger'.

Can't make up my mind about the nature of the MT/FD relationship. MT could have just been another FD patsy in a long line of female patsys to stroke his ego and give him cash and then again maybe she was smarter than that? Not sure we have enough info at this point do decide.

I didn’t realize that Public Posts on Patch were considered “Social Media” so I’ll paraphrase and link. Jennifer wrote about some of the temporary houses they lived in including Bart Drive in Canton and she also wrote about driving to the furthest reaches of Canton a lot. Considering Fulos had lived in Canton and owned a home on Sunrise Drive and another property there, I feel like searchers may want to take a look at all the properties he’s been involved with. He is super smart and surely he planned this.
Afternoon Dip

Interesting about the Patch being SM, was not aware. I've posted links to Patch that contain references to MSM and local papers. The New Canaan Patch has been doing some compilation articles to summarize local media and they actually have been doing a good job on some of them so I don't think they should be completely excluded. I will send a PM to the moderator to clarify.

You have to be allergic to poison ivy to get the rash. If MT was not allergic she could be touched by the plant and still have zero rash. If allergic, as you age every time you get an outbreak it gets worse and worse. This has happened to me. It is brutal. And as stated earlier you need steroids to knock it out. Trust me he is suffering.

What does MOO and MSM stand for?
BBM and snipped by me:

Poison ivy rash - Symptoms and causes

Poison ivy rash is caused by an allergic reaction to an oily resin called urushiol (u-ROO-she-ol).
Often the rash looks like a straight line because of the way the plant brushes against your skin. But if you come into contact with a piece of clothing or pet fur that has urushiol on it, the rash may be more spread out. You can also transfer the oil to other parts of your body with your fingers. The reaction usually develops 12 to 48 hours after exposure and lasts two to three weeks.

The severity of the rash depends on the amount of urushiol that gets on your skin. A section of skin with more urushiol on it may develop a rash sooner.

Your skin must come in direct contact with the plant's oil to be affected. Blister fluid doesn't spread the rash.

You can get a poison ivy reaction from:
  • Direct touch. If you touch the leaves, stem, roots or berries of the plant, you may have a reaction.
  • Touching contaminated objects. If you walk through some poison ivy and then later touch your shoes, you may get some urushiol on your hands, which you may then transfer to your face or body by touching or rubbing. If the contaminated object isn't cleaned, the urushiol on it can still cause a skin reaction years later.
  • Inhaling smoke from the burning plants. Even the smoke from burning poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac contains urushiol and can irritate or harm your nasal passages or lungs.

My brother when we were in our teens developed a rash on his feet and ankles after being out hiking - this was years ago. Mom treated him with calamine lotion, Benadryl, etc and the rash cleared up. However, we went hiking again a couple weeks later and the rash reappeared and it covered both feet, up to the top of his ankle-high boots. This time Mom could not get it under control so she took him to the doctor who said it was from poison ivy and doctor explained that the oil can stay on your clothing, shoe wear, etc for months on end and he said the only way to be certain to stop this from happening again was to discard the hiking boots he was wearing when he came in contact/had the rash the first time. After disposing of boots, that solved the issue.

Once she realizes (if she hasn't already) how much evidence there is against her, she'll cooperate.
I'm glad you are optimistic that this will happen!

You would think the mother of a young daughter would think this way but then IMO a mother of a young daughter wouldn't have done many/any of the things that MT seems to have done in her life so this is why I'm doubting her value as a witness!

My sense of her so far is that she does what she wants and when she wants to do it and she doesn't care much about what her family or certainly her daughter thinks or says. She also could be as stubborn, willful, arrogant and determined as FD seems to be and this might not work in her favor in terms of cooperating with LE. I really wonder if she and FD were cut from the same cloth? Part of me thinks that MT and FD could be sustituted for each other and are indentical in their rage, anger and hate toward JD. JMO here!

Still not sure about her as I've read nothing to support having a positive view about her character or her ethics to date so I'm not sure she is ever going to be able to work with LE/State's Atty. Perhaps like you say that fear will set in and she will be a productive witness but I'm not sure this will ever happen.

Perhaps he used the altered plates on his own vehicle, because the neighbors would not have known his vehicle by sight. He may have intended to strangle her, put her in his vehicle, (that garage area is not visible from the street) and driven away. He had a place ready to bury her and would have gone there directly. No need to put her car Waveny Park etc. He could have done this with NO help.
But, things didn't work out that way, improvisation from the point that there was blood spilt. From that point on he had to have help.
How much MT knows and when she knew it remains to be told. MOO MOO

We don't know that a deal was reached in that meeting. Atty's in the media not tied to the case can chat all day long about what happened but they don't know what happened in this meeting IMO.

In a case like this I think it would be unusual for a final deal to be put on the table immediately without checking out the statements of MT (case is just too high profile and witness has little personal credibility due to what appears to be an active role in the crime). Working a witness is a process and it takes time, particularly when the witness doesn't have much credibility based on prior actions and being previously uncooperative.

What I'm curious about with this process of working with a previously uncooperative witness is how much time will the States Prosecutor work to verify her statements and use precious LE resources to track back her statements before they let her hang? I seriously wonder how much info MT has to offer or if her meeting with States Atty last week was simply another opportunity on her part to waste everyone's time?
I believe it was quoted somewhere on here that MT'attorney alluded to them discussing a deal in that three hour meeting.

I always wonder in these cases do they ever think about being caught and jail? Did FD ever think about being behind bars? I know we will never know but it must cross criminals minds at some point what if I get caught and go to jail. Jail is so unpleasant I could imagine for anyone moreso someone who has never been in prison.
I’m picturing his meals. No control. No beautiful bathroom to shower in. No luxuries anywhere. Gah. I wouldn’t fair well in jail or prisOn.

I believe it was quoted somewhere on here that MT'attorney alluded to them discussing a deal in that three hour meeting.
Its likely that some broad parameters of a deal might have been discussed but my sense is that it was the MT atty trying to be optimistic in the press about his client.

Its early days yet and will take time to nail down a deal. MT is probably about as least a sympathetic witness as exists so my guess is the States Atty will make her work hard for her deal so they can be sure she is on board. Personally I'm not sure how anyone can ever trust MT? I don't envy the States Atty for attempting to work with MT and her atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021