Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, in advance, if this is noted in a FAQ section of this site.... as a newbie subscriber that is not blessed with the luxury of copious “free” time in which to peruse this very robust forum, is there a summary, herein or otherwise, in which one can catch up on “the latest updates” on this case? Am also interested in the seemingly expanding mystery of the “sudden” deaths in those Dominican resorts.... thanks!

They have him on video stopping 30 times.

I am in the camp of dismemberment occurring but I don't think her body parts were disposed of on Albany St. I believe he did not take his phone to NC that day. I think he and MT took 2 cars--deposited her car away from scene. After the murder or harming of JD, they took JD's car to Waveny. FD took MT to her car. FD used the time (after leaving MT and before returning home) to finish killing JD or disposing/dismembering JD. Then, that night he had to get rid of the clothes, clean up items, weapons, and all else, so he took things to Albany St. I think he was smart enough to not dispose of her on his properties (current or not to distant past) or do anything that would leave evidence in his truck. Maybe she was in a tub/barrel. Otherwise, evidence of her would be in his truck--physical or cadaver scent.

I would think JD's car at Waveny has been thoroughly searched/investigated.
Surely some DNA of who had driven that car to the site will be found.
Also, IF it was FD, hope he left the car seat in the position he used (probably being much taller than JD).
MOO.

Why do you think JD was cut in 1/2 or a 1/3? That is very specific. I would imagine cutting someone in to, even in a standing position, wouldn't be worth the trouble. Putting JD in water? Why all over the place?
? Cutting some one I. 2 or a third is less time consuming than 50 pieces. And if you stand them in the big container you are using as the burial/wet burial container, then of course it’s easier. The cut at the waist means the body immediately tucks in and fits into the garbage can. And blood from the cut stays in the container. You just toss the implement in there, close the top and wheel the garbage can away.

Apologies, in advance, if this is noted in a FAQ section of this site.... as a newbie subscriber that is not blessed with the luxury of copious “free” time in which to peruse this very robust forum, is there a summary, herein or otherwise, in which one can catch up on “the latest updates” on this case? Am also interested in the seemingly expanding mystery of the “sudden” deaths in those Dominican resorts.... thanks!
@Sorricharli
This case, for Jennifer Dulos, has a media thread. It's a great place to "catch up" on the happenings by reading the latest news articles posted, but there is no discussion on that thread:
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

Ha - as I’ve said before, CT doesn’t always enforce Automatic Divorce Rules nor punish when a party is in contempt!

My ex cashed CDs, closed savings accounts, put assets & money in his son’s name & his bank accounts!

I filed several motions of him being in contempt and each time, nothing was done except a verbal reprimanding and was told to not do it again. Which he never abided by and continued to do as he pleased!

In my state they have to pay 50% of what they disposed of. Did you not get half the value?

In any event, everyone knows about this case. No bank, lender, realtor is going to touch those properties.

I take the opposite view and suggest that he used altered plates on a vehicle she wouldn't recognize and followed her home. She may have been thinking about the day ahead and not paying attention to who was behind her. If he hung back just a little, she would have gone up the driveway and pulled in the garage and never would have seen him come up because the garage is on the end. She was reported to have left the garage door open (never did figure out who the source for that was) she could have run into the house for something, come back out and was attacked getting back into her car.
We never heard that any suspicious dna was found in her car. Perhaps she dropped the kids, went to Waveny Park to run, and Fulos grabbed her there? I feel like Fulos is too intelligent to dismember her body and that takes an awful lot of time. Part of me thinks that the blood in the garage was after she was grabbed in the park, brought to her house and all of the garbage bags were just from the clean up. Granted, part of me thinks this is still a Gone Girl situation (wishful thinking) and she is in Israel right now finishing her book. Thank you to the poster earlier who talked about Fulos being anti-Semitic. Nobody likes to talk about these things, but I can tell you that these sentiments are rampant in Fairfield County. Jennifer wrote about being a Jewish New Yorker on Patch.com so I was pleased that it was mentioned here.

MOO disturbing content theory
Trigger warning

JD’s destruction, defilement, torture, and incineration were clearly premeditated, intentional, sadistic, personal and extremely overdetermined.

FD’s motivations included anger at and resentment of JD for escaping his control, facilitating the escape of the children he held fearful of him and hostage, and the protective assistance of Grandma Farber, which FD would view as an inferior woman daring to challenge him.

To defy Fotis would be unconscionable independently, but then to expose in public court filings the extent to which this successful playboy was a serial parasite, philanderer, deadbeat, and narcissist, and to dare demand repayment of scam business loans rather than ignore their mischaractizations; rather than willingly cough up the kids and her family assets all things FD basically abused and stole with impunity and to which he felt completely deserving and entitled, would be indignity and challenge to his default chokehold of the family and an emasculation by strong women that must not stand.

One way or another, he would make them pay. And dearly.

FD’s control needs were heartless, sadistic, and absolute. Totally MOO, but I get the sense this guy was a raging antisemite. Setting into motion a chain of events that would erase Jennifer and deprive her and her family of traditional religious and cultural privileges, rituals, and rites was his intent. Divide and conquer. From the beginning to the end. No Jewish names for the kids, no Jewish schools for the kids, no sitting shiva for her or traditional anointing, mourning, and rapid burial. Instead, the abhorrent and forbidden: cremation.

Edited for brevity.

I agree his controlling tendencies would lead to obliteration but do we have any indication she was an observant Jew? Others have brought up the subject of her marrying a non Jew with the assumption the 'dealbreaker' wasn't because she was getting older (I disagree on that point) but I haven't seen anything that shows she is observant in the least or was at all for her adult life. JMO but I grew up in a town with a large Jewish population and less than half I knew were observant. Also, one of my best friends at my Evangelical church grew up Jewish, fell away, married a Christian and converted herself. Her parents are actually ok with it and they are observant. JMO

To those who believe Jennifer was dismembered because she has not been found yet, I just want to say that very few of the cases I have ever followed here have resulted in a victim being found in the short period of time that this tragedy has been going on. Brittanee Drexel, who brought me here as a lurker in 2009, disappeared from a busy Ocean Blvd, in Myrtle Beach, and has never been found. Kelli Bordeaux, who was murdered in my area in 2012, and is the case that got me to join, was not found until her killer took LE to her remains some two years later. Mickey Shunick, of Lafayette, La, was knocked off a bike, kidnapped and murdered in 2012, and even with some video of the suspect vehicle, it still took 3 months to find her remains, and only after the perp was caught and offered a deal to take death penalty off the table in exchange for location of her remains. Morgan Harrington, found 3 months after being murdered, and not by LE, but by a farmer searching his land. Hannah Graham, 1 month to find her, Yingying Zhang has been missing exactly two years as of today, and has not been found. Many are never found....Sierra LaMar, Lauren Spierer, the list goes on and on. What I am saying is that Jennifer Dulos may, in fact, have been dismembered and scattered, but I would not even begin to infer that by the length of time that has passed without finding her body. I posted previously about how difficult finding a body really is. I believe almost the opposite of what many here believe, and that is that had she been dismembered, we WOULD have found enough of her by now to know she was. The fact that we have heard nothing to indicate that tells me that she wasn't, and is most likely buried somewhere. JMO and MOO
You and I posted at the same time. I have been here a very long time. I choose not to provide my “resume” to these people.

Did not know that they had no tolls. Of course New Canaan is in a very busy area near NYC where I have fond memories of travelling to Hartford from NJ many many times.

I might point out that he could have been concerned about the plate readers the state police use. State Police Using License Plate Scanners on Highways

The above article came out in April and might have figured into his plans.
If he took the Super 7 North up through Ridgefield and then 84 East in Danbury, then there are a ton of cameras along those routes. No tolls, but cameras galore. What car do you think he was driving? He has a Toyota Tundra unaccounted for, but he could have just borrowed a car for the day. Or bought an old beater and put the altered plates on it?

You can be sure that JD let people know about her fears of FD. I am 100% sure there were plans in effect in the case that she goes MIA or is unreachable. I'm sure her friend with whom she missed the 11AM appt called the Nanny and they were immediately alarmed, that the Nanny took the kids to the grandmother ASAP. I believe that the first thing the nanny would have done is "find my iPhone" and probably saw that it was turned off. I also believe LE would have been contacted immediately and that they tracked FD's phone unbeknownst to him sooner than we think. I think FD turned his location services "off" but LE was able to track him via iCloud or waze. That's why they know he stopped 30 times and know his actions, his phone didn't exactly "ping", like waze, it actually showed its whereabouts in real time. I would bet the phone (like many) was still under the wife's billing account and could be accessed by the nanny and/or LE. I believe FD had full intention to go to Greece with the kids, he was supposed to get the kids MDW. He didn't plan on people realizing she was missing so soon. I think the reason for the tampering with the plates is bc he intended on going to JFK (through tolls) to fly to Greece. There was a court hearing for the following wednesday scheduled, he had to get this done before then bc the walls were closing in. He ambushed her in the garage, probably stole her jewelry or the kid's passports, made her open the safe etc. Then had the sidepiece pick them up ditch her car and cell phone at the park, drove up to Avon and did the unthinkable with his work tools. The girlfriend sung like a canary with the threat of never seeing her 10yo kid again.

I want to say that this case has amazing sleuthers. You all should be VERY PROUD. You have worked hard. Looked up info, trying so hard to leave no rock unturned. Good job. One would only hope LE is reading. Thank you.

To those who believe Jennifer was dismembered because she has not been found yet, I just want to say that very few of the cases I have ever followed here have resulted in a victim being found in the short period of time that this tragedy has been going on. Brittanee Drexel, who brought me here as a lurker in 2009, disappeared from a busy Ocean Blvd, in Myrtle Beach, and has never been found. Kelli Bordeaux, who was murdered in my area in 2012, and is the case that got me to join, was not found until her killer took LE to her remains some two years later. Mickey Shunick, of Lafayette, La, was knocked off a bike, kidnapped and murdered in 2012, and even with some video of the suspect vehicle, it still took 3 months to find her remains, and only after the perp was caught and offered a deal to take death penalty off the table in exchange for location of her remains. Morgan Harrington, found 3 months after being murdered, and not by LE, but by a farmer searching his land. Hannah Graham, 1 month to find her, Yingying Zhang has been missing exactly two years as of today, and has not been found. Many are never found....Sierra LaMar, Lauren Spierer, the list goes on and on. What I am saying is that Jennifer Dulos may, in fact, have been dismembered and scattered, but I would not even begin to infer that by the length of time that has passed without finding her body. I posted previously about how difficult finding a body really is. I believe almost the opposite of what many here believe, and that is that had she been dismembered, we WOULD have found enough of her by now to know she was. The fact that we have heard nothing to indicate that tells me that she wasn't, and is most likely buried somewhere. JMO and MOO
Also Tricia Todd - ex-husband killed her in FL in 2016. Body found one month later - only after ex showed LE where he dismembered her with a chainsaw and then put her body parts in an acid-filled tub buried in the ground.
GUILTY - FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1
Exclusive: Killer told detectives reason for slaying ex Tricia Todd

[...]
. . . he took a club and beat the mother over the head to silence her. Then, Williams said, he choked her until “her heart stopped beating,” according to Oliver.
[...]
After Williams killed Todd, he loaded her body into her car and began driving to the Hungryland Wildlife and Environmental Area along the border of Palm Beach and Martin counties. Williams told detectives he dug a hole that morning and left a tub filled with acid in the ground. Oliver said that for the entire day the resting place of the Air Force veteran was open for anyone to see.

But, as Williams began the drive, he noticed the gas was low in Todd’s car and didn’t want to run out with her body in the back. So, Williams drove back, got in his car and went to get gas.

After that, Oliver said, Williams drove to Hungryland where he dismembered her with saws he bought on Amazon and placed the pieces in the acid he bought months before in North Carolina.

How would one person stand a dead person up in a trash can, hold them there and then cut them in two? They would need four arms two to hold and two to use a chain saw or a regular saw. Or am I missing something?
Trash can against wall, person inside basically has to stand (sloping towards wall). If not, noose around neck and suspend. In the big plastic containers waist would be halfway point in can and cut downward with chain saw and your job of committing a heinous crime is over and most blood is in container with body. Why would he hack her into a bunch of pieces? Only if he was sure he didn’t want to risk a burial somewhere or submerging.

In my state they have to pay 50% of what they disposed of. Did you not get half the value?

In any event, everyone knows about this case. No bank, lender, realtor is going to touch those properties.
No. As I said before, my CT divorce (2nd one) cost me $50,000 more than I was awarded! Thanks to my STBX’s lying about and hiding and cashing assets. And that he was able to charm the judge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l