Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this money was an option, why didn’t he use it before? Also, wouldn’t a 401k withdraw be disallowed considering there is a pending divorce? Getting rid of assets isn’t allowed.
Maybe he had to get a bondsmen that would agree to a lesser amount with the 401K as collateral? I wonder if this has anything to do with his other lawyers dropping him? JMO

Ch. 8 is reporting 'not guilty plee by FD' and 'he will bond out today'. Judge denied request to reduce bond. FD will not be allowed to leave the State of CT. FD 8/2 next court date. Passports have to be handed into the court. All this is per Ch. 8 reporter now on scene.

Skeptical ...

I guess it could've been epithelial. I wonder if MT knows what happened or doesn't and is about to scratch that "Dulos" off her bracelet.

She knows and if she was going to flip she would have. They think they’ll skate. So until they find the body (I think it’s buried) she’ll stay quiet. She knows she played a HUGE part in this and doesn’t want that found out. Moo.

“Prosectors say they found new evidence of a mixture of #FotisDulos’s DNA mixed with Jennifer Dulos blood in the kitchen sink of #JenniferDulos’s #NewCanaan home @FOX61News

I wonder if his DNA is blood or ?
If blood, where is his injury?
How’d he get it?
A slippery, blood-soaked knife, with Jennifer’s blood on it?

Per Ch. 8 reporter: FD blood supposedly found on faucet at JD house. This allegation was refuted by Defense by saying FD had been in the house visiting the children a few days prior. Prosecutor said they have witnesses to state the FD had NEVER been to the JD house.

·
28s

The DNA on faucet in Jennifer Farber Dulos kitchen is the first evidence state has presented placing him at the scene. Dulos was at the home the previous Wednesday visiting the children but had no reason to go into the house Colangelo said.

Per Ch. 8 reporter: FD blood supposedly found on faucet at JD house. This allegation was refuted by Defense by saying FD had been in the house visiting the children a few days prior. Prosecutor said they have witnesses to state the FD had NEVER been to the JD house.
Yeah, I would bet he wasn't allowed in that house at all. And everything I saw just refers to it as FD's DNA, not blood. Did I miss that somewhere?

OMG he is going to drag the kids into this by claiming that they're going to have to be questioned. LE has GOT to find Jennifer's body. These two can't get away with this. On a side note, both losers looked very fit and healthy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota