DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As many times as I clean the sink with 1 kid
I can’t imagine his dna being there after a week and 5 kids
This guy probably never washed a dish in his life and
couldn’t clean the sink properly
Thank God

OMG he is going to drag the kids into this by claiming that they're going to have to be questioned. LE has GOT to find Jennifer's body. These two can't get away with this. On a side note, both losers looked very fit and healthy today.
Can you imagine those poor kids having to testify whether their dad was in the house? Ugh...

Defense attorney Pattis spent part of his time questioning the seizure of Fotis Dulos cellphone, even referred to it as a “theft.” #NBCCT

Justin Schecker on Twitter

Yep! I mentioned the other day that his defense would try to get this tossed and without it... there isn’t much to go on since the ONLY reason they found the video of him dumping evidence is from that phone. I wish the cops had gotten a proper warrant for the phone before seizing it, even if they were allowed to take it. It just covers that base.

1. Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari now14 seconds ago

As conditions for bail Dulos has to surrender any passports, wear a GPS monitored ankle bracelet and cannot leave the state. They are arranging his bail now.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari now38 seconds ago
    The DNA on faucet in Jennifer Farber Dulos kitchen is the first evidence state has presented placing him at the scene. Dulos was at the home the previous Wednesday visiting the children but had no reason to go into the house Colangelo said.

2. Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari now1 minute ago
    Dulos plead not guilty back in court on August 18 he will be getting. Out today and his attorney says they can account for his time on the day Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari now5 seconds ago
    Fotis Dulos spoke briefly saying he understood Judge’s instructions for bail. Dulos pleads not guilty and Must appear again on August 18.
    Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 1m1 minute ago
    Colangelo says DNA of Fotis Dulos was found on kitchen faucet in Jennifer Dulos kitchen mixed with her blood. No reason for his blood to be found there.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 3m3 minutes ago

Judge Blawie leaves bond at $500,000 and Pattis said he will make bond using 401k as collateral for bond

3. Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 6m6 minutes ago

Colangelo says no way Dulos blood could be on the kitchen faucet mixed with wife’s blood

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 7m7 minutes ago

Colangelo drops bombshell and says that Dulos and Jennifer’s DNA were mixed together on a faucet on the kitchen

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 8m8 minutes ago

Pattis calls states case weak doubt we’ll ever get charged with murder

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 9m9 minutes ago
    Asks bond be reduced to $100,000. There is no body that we know of.
    Show this thread
  4. Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 9m9 minutes ago
    We don’t know where Jennifer is. Pattis saya
    Show this thread

5. Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 16m16 minutes ago
    Judge on bench troconis enters not guilty plea next court date July 18th. Two minute court appearance

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 22m22 minutes ago

Sources are telling me that Colangelo will not be presenting more charges against Fotis Dulos when he appears in court today.
    Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 23m23 minutes ago
    A familiar bail bondsman just walked into court and sat in audience guessing he may be here for Dulos.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 31m31 minutes ago

Michelle troconis and her attorney have entered the courtroom and stated attorney Richard colangelo also here now.
    Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari 43m43 minutes ago
    Seems like we are going to start court a little late as Norm Pattis just arrived must have got stuck in same traffic as me. Michelle Trocinis and her family have been here for awhile sitting in a room adjacent to the courtroom meeting with her attorney Andrew Bowman

I fear you might be right. Praying that isn't what happened. And yes, as another poster inferred it sounds like he wants the children to testify.

I'm sure he does, especially considering the divorce documents stating that he was lying to the kids and telling them what to say (I can't remember the specific wording).

Per Ch. 8 reporter: FD blood supposedly found on faucet at JD house. This allegation was refuted by Defense by saying FD had been in the house visiting the children a few days prior. Prosecutor said they have witnesses to state the FD had NEVER been to the JD house.

Even if he had been there, which I doubt, are we to believe that he happened to cut himself, and get blood on the faucet which also just happened to have JD’s blood on it, and for days it wasn’t cleaned up?

Did we ever confirm if a cleaning lady came to the house that day? I wonder if she unknowingly cleaned off evidence. :-(

·
28s

The DNA on faucet in Jennifer Farber Dulos kitchen is the first evidence state has presented placing him at the scene. Dulos was at the home the previous Wednesday visiting the children but had no reason to go into the house Colangelo said.
Ugh. I hope they don't have to question the children for info about their dad in the house. :(

Thanks for all the updates, people.

jmo

Even if he had been there, which I doubt, are we to believe that he happened to cut himself, and get blood on the faucet which also just happened to have JD’s blood on it, and for days it wasn’t cleaned up?

Did we ever confirm if a cleaning lady came to the house that day? I wonder if she unknowingly cleaned off evidence. :-(

Yes, at noon IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member