Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAAAAAAATTTTTT?????

This might be the evidence we need to place him at the scene!

Pattis admits he's there.
Norm Pattis countered this new evidence saying Fotis was at Jennifer’s home the Wednesday before she disappeared. State’s attorney objected saying witnesses report he was only in the backyard, not in the house. #NBCCT

If he was in the backyard on Wednesday, I am hoping the nanny and housekeeper can attest that he was not in the house.

My guess is that he was scoping things out while making it appear that he was playing with the kids.

Even if he had been there, which I doubt, are we to believe that he happened to cut himself, and get blood on the faucet which also just happened to have JD’s blood on it, and for days it wasn’t cleaned up?

Did we ever confirm if a cleaning lady came to the house that day? I wonder if she unknowingly cleaned off evidence. :-(

Tweets said SA said DNA from FD. This doesn't mean blood necessarily. It could be skin cells.

DBM question answered

Last edited:
Yes, he had no reason, but, did he? If he had been planning this murder, I am sure he tried to get himself into the house to be able to say, "I was in the house Wednesday so it makes sense my DNA is there."

The issue will remain that his DNA is present with the blood of his ex.

Eww like he intentionally got some dirt on his hands from playing with the kids or a mess from some treat he brought (since you know, father of the year), and then just went in to wash his hands. Even if the nanny or whoever supervised the visit said no, he may have just said, “I’m just going to wash my hands and didn’t listen to anyone telling him to not go in).

I think he was talking about the Daily Mail article
that said she was making a plea deal and interviewed an attorney they said was hers but wasnt
Don't believe it was Pattis. Pattis is the type of atty that will head to jail to request 'increased fees' from an incarcerated individual in order for Pattis to show up for a hearing. Take a look through some of the allegations and litigation that swirl around Pattis to get a 'flavor' for how he and his firm operate. FD having to dip into the 401K if true is telling in my mind as to his current financial situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper