Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If (IMO it won't happen) exonerated...yeah, um hi IRS, yeah that money I took out earlier, well I was found innocent in my court case so I'd like the fee's back as well.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they aren't going to waive your penalty for 401k withdrawal because you were innocent. JMO as I'm not a tax adviser.

Although I love all the comments & most recent reports coming from the court, this thread is moving so fast.

Has it been said whether FD & MT may be together after he posts bail & is released?

Or must they remain apart? TIA

·
28s

The DNA on faucet in Jennifer Farber Dulos kitchen is the first evidence state has presented placing him at the scene. Dulos was at the home the previous Wednesday visiting the children but had no reason to go into the house Colangelo said.

Yes, he had no reason, but, did he? If he had been planning this murder, I am sure he tried to get himself into the house to be able to say, "I was in the house Wednesday so it makes sense my DNA is there."

The issue will remain that his DNA is present with the blood of his ex.

We don't know if the hearing is still going on and what the conditions of bail will be other than what has been tweeted - surrender passport and can't leave state of CT from what I have read.

Yes, he had no reason, but, did he? If he had been planning this murder, I am sure he tried to get himself into the house to be able to say, "I was in the house Wednesday so it makes sense my DNA is there."

I fear you might be right. Praying that isn't what happened. And yes, as another poster inferred it sounds like he wants the children to testify.

OMG he is going to drag the kids into this by claiming that they're going to have to be questioned. LE has GOT to find Jennifer's body. These two can't get away with this. On a side note, both losers looked very fit and healthy today.
UGH this is cruel and unusual for those kids! They were at school and should not be dragged into any more of this, they have been through enough trauma already.

God, Norm Pattis is truly a soulless creature who has no regard for the well-being of anyone other than FD.

He’s so dang narcissistic. She’s likely the same. Having his DNA mixed with her blood will hopefully help nail him. I’m sure we’ll see MT & FD holding hands soon. Gross. They really do need her body. It’d be awesome to find some of his DNA mixed with her blood in the trash bags he dumped.

Without a passport?
IMO he has additional passport(s) that no one knows about. If he's THAT insistent on taking the kids and running off to Greece, there's no way he doesn't have more than one passport because I think he might be a dual citizen. Greek consulate has to make sure he can't walk as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper