Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting - prosecutor anticipated FD saying he had reason to be in the house and already had interviewed witnesses to counter this argument IMO. But I thought his visitation was only Saturday and Sunday and was supervised - how did he see the children on a Wednesday unsupervised???

Probably a midweek dinner visit. Pretty standard.

If this money was an option, why didn’t he use it before? Also, wouldn’t a 401k withdraw be disallowed considering there is a pending divorce? Getting rid of assets isn’t allowed.

Just what I was thinking re: using assets that, in a divorce, normally wouldn’t be allowed

Last edited:
It’s so frightening to me that FD will be free to roam CT... but hopefully this freedom causes him to goof up and visit a disposal site, contact certain people, etc. One upside to all of this I guess is that much of CT’s population can recognize his face by now so his actions will be very closely monitored by both LE and the public. I hope we get the proof we need during his release

Interesting - prosecutor anticipated FD saying he had reason to be in the house and already had interviewed witnesses to counter this argument IMO. But I thought his visitation was only Saturday and Sunday and was supervised - how did he see the children on a Wednesday unsupervised???
Once DNA found investigators would seek to determine if there was a legitimate reason for its being there. I’d assume that would be SOP.

Great question! I was wondering the same. Why would JD allow this to be at her home?

IMO he has additional passport(s) that no one knows about. If he's THAT insistent on taking the kids and running off to Greece, there's no way he doesn't have more than one passport because I think he might be a dual citizen. Greek consulate has to make sure he can't walk as well.
Perhaps his MIL will hire a private detective to follow him where ever he goes.

I’m finally caught up on this case.
So FD surrendered his passport, but what about MT?
Apologies if this has been established, but do we know her citizenship(s)?

TIA

Her bail stipulation (see the warrant here: Lawyers for Dulos children, grandmother in court for custody status) is no contact with victim family and surrender passport.
Para 10 shows FD and his attorney provided his Iphone and the detective seized it because it could have evidence of a crime and/or lead them to JD. paraphrased by me. So if he provided it, and the detective seized it - why wouldn't it be allowed as evidence? And if he was innocent why wouldn't he just answer questions with his lawyer? Because he did it and knows it. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06