Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe FD is the one that abhors smoking and MT is a closet smoker. The info that MT abhors it had to come from FD, that is his spin on it. I think she's a closet smoker and that evening she got a pass with him and that's why she was hanging out of the window. A lot of folks hide their smoking.

Pattis: 30 stops does not mean 30 bags. Interesting.

Pattis: No positive ID on tags.

Pattis: MT abhors smoking. Also, interesting.
He sure likes to defend MT. Guessing there’s a cooperation agreement between attorneys if he’s getting info on MT.

Why is he basically admitting his client dropped incriminating evidence, but denying it could be MT?

Not in this divorce - he was on supervised visitation Saturday and Sunday only from the Judge's order.
And JD was afraid of him. No away would she invite him in. Perhaps he pushed his way in and meticulously planned this murder, and really thought changing the plates for the garbage dump was enough - who knows, maybe it will be, seeds of doubt. He's guilty as hell, of course.

Maybe FD is the one that abhors smoking and MT is a closet smoker. The info that MT abhors it had to come from FD, that is his spin on it. I think she's a closet smoker and that evening she got a pass with him and that's why she was hanging out of the window. A lot of folks hide their smoking.
I think so - he was a world class water skier right? (or thought he was) he would not want to be around smoke - IMO she has the look of a smoker and more..

Do they allow that?
Mother missing, father a suspect... can he still meet the kids???

Yes, I believe so. Custody hearings are in CT and he is in CT. He is not charged in her murder. And, he is innocent until proven guilty. That said, I think the GAL will fall on the side of no visit for mental health reasons. But, I can see a judge saying that supervised visits at a place other than his home (given there is question about if JD had been taken to his property). I can also see a judge saying kids would have to come to CT for the visit.

And JD was afraid of him. No away would she invite him in. Perhaps he pushed his way in and meticulously planned this murder, and really thought changing the plates for the garbage dump was enough - who knows, maybe it will be, seeds of doubt. He's guilty as hell, of course.
But, he didn't use the plates on the dumpster run. They were in a UPS box and dropped into a sewer on that run.

Not in this divorce - he was on supervised visitation Saturday and Sunday only from the Judge's order.
We never actually heard that he DIDN'T have other contact, just that he has supervised visits on the weekend. Wednesday dinners and every other weekend is actually pretty standard for custody agreements.

Source: Had to endure it with my parents for ten years.

ETA: MOO

The altered plates were not on his vehicle. They were in a Fed Ex mailing box that was put in a drain during the garbage dump.

JD might not have been home when FD came by
With so,many activities he could’ve been picking up or dropping off equipment for the kids while the nanny was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member