Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a midweek dinner visit. Pretty standard.

He soooo planned this murder.
Making sure he was "in the house" prior to JD disappearing to explain the DNA.

Given JD's statements about him I just have a hard time believing she would ever let him in the house. I think it's also possible she always had someone close for kids visitation pick up or drop of . Maybe that's the person that is confirming FD was never in the house on Wednesday. A nanny maybe?

There's just no way you can explain a mix of JD blood and FD DNA... apart from murder. He can make up a story, but as long as they have a witness saying he was never in the house, everyone should believe that witness because we have seen FD is a liar.

I hope they find her. For closure for the family, the kids, for her to have a final resting place, she deserves that.

The monster that is FD will drag those kids to court if he has to, it is clear he does not care about anyone but himself and I'm sure he will do anything in his power to get out of jail, prove his "innocence". And if that means putting the kids through more hell, so be it.

Aw, he's just doing his job, IMO. Must be frustrating for him with all of the speculation. He's a good lawyer. Unfortunately. MOO
ITA. His client really is guilty in the eyes of the public. I challenge anyone to ask anyone with knowledge of the case who they think did it. I'll pay you ten bucks for every person you find who thinks he's innocent.

He has multiple passports. Family Court has the US passport. He allegedly has passport from Greece and possibly Turkey (country of his birth).

Yeah - from the first court appearance when they mentioned him giving up his passport, FD had an interesting look on his face and mumbled something to his then attorney. I had a feeling this was part of the reason he didn't bail out right away.

Aw, he's just doing his job, IMO. Must be frustrating for him with all of the speculation. He's a good lawyer. Unfortunately. MOO
Somehow I doubt he's frustrated. He seems to live for publicity and is a pompous jerk. I wonder what is noble about finding ways to get rich degenerate sociopaths off on charges they deserve. I'd hate to be him. But I still think FD is going down.

Wow, Norm is really nasty. IMO
You saw 'cranky pants Norm' today IMO! He has any number of different personas and sadly we will have to witness them all! Looks like he is going to fight this to the mat. But the push for speedy trial by Pattis to me was a telling move and perhaps a bit premature IMO. Glad the Judge shut down request for quick trial.

Witnesses who supervised FD’s time with the kids probably can’t say there was never a moment he was out of their sight in which he could have run in to wash his hands. I think that will be the DT’s approach to that DNA issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257