Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both idiots. I guess they are expecting people to believe that they had nothing to do with the murder, but were just doing their civic duty by dumping 30 bloody trashbags and cleaning up a murder scene. They must have altered the license plate because they are selfless and don't want people giving them public credit for their altruistic and philanthropic endeavor cleaning up leftovers from a murder scene clean up.

Why why is FD only putting up 35K and not 50K?

Because the law in Connecticut limits the bail bondsman fee to 7% when the bail amount is more than %5,000. Given the $500,000 bail, $35,000 is what the bail bondsman can charge.

2012 Connecticut General Statutes :: Title 29 - Public Safety and State Police :: Chapter 533 - Professional Bondsmen :: Section 29-151 - Maximum commission or fee. Reports to commissioner.

Edited to add:
By regulation, CT bondsmen need only require defendants to put up 35% of the bondsman fee, and can allow the defendant to finance the rest through a promissory note and payment plan as long as it's paid in full within 15 months.

Also, the $35k is only the non-refundable cash premium portion. Surely the bondsman is requiring additional collateral.

Last edited:

I doubt that he would make it overseas. He would have to have a passport, a ticket, and be able to slip the monitor. He will be a thoroughly watched man between LE and the people grandma hired. He would also be remanded to custody if he tried. I don't think he wants to be there.

I guess I see him killing himself before he goes on the run. Too many countries would return him via extradition. If you look at the countries with no extradition treaties with the US, I don't see him going to any of them to live with no money or ties.

Norm Pattis countered this new evidence saying Fotis was at Jennifer’s home the Wednesday before she disappeared. State’s attorney objected saying witnesses report he was only in the backyard, not in the house. #NBCCT
Interesting - prosecutor anticipated FD saying he had reason to be in the house and already had interviewed witnesses to counter this argument IMO. But I thought his visitation was only Saturday and Sunday and was supervised - how did he see the children on a Wednesday unsupervised???

If his visits were sometimes at JD’s house, I think his attorney could introduce reasonable doubt about whether he had ever been inside and washed his hands or got a kid a drink. If it was his blood that would be quite compelling but if it was just skin, I don’t think that’s very exciting. It sounds like he visited the kids there.

Prosecution said that a mixture of Fotis Dulos’s DNA and Jennifer Dulos’s blood found on kitchen faucet. Defense argued he was there for dinner just days before her disappearance. State said witnesses say he never entered the house.
@WTNH

·
28s

The DNA on faucet in Jennifer Farber Dulos kitchen is the first evidence state has presented placing him at the scene. Dulos was at the home the previous Wednesday visiting the children but had no reason to go into the house Colangelo said.
God, I hope they don’t have to drag those children into court to testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper