Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors also allege Fotis Dulos showed up at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home on Wednesday, May 22, two days before she vanished. He did not go inside, they said, and allegedly told people he didn't want to go inside because he was worried his DNA would be found inside the residence. The two have not been living together since Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce in 2017. Tests Find Man's DNA, CT Mom's Blood Mixed on Faucet: Court

BBM. Why would he tell someone that? He must have thought taking JD would be bloodless. That is one strange comment.

IMHO, the two were virtue signaling each other

She was wearing the bracelet to let him know she’s still with him

He told someone she abhors smoking, to let her know he’s throwing them off the track and vouching for her

Pattis is grasping at straws....

Playing catch up now and BBM. If FD was at JD's residence Wednesday his DNA could be argued to be transfer. He hugged the kids and a hair of his was transfer from one of the children. Depending on they type of DNA I guess.
I guess that would depend, I'm sure FD and atty will try to throw it out as evidence or explain it somehow..

Personally I'm thinking it's more like skin cells, sweat, ...

We never actually heard that he DIDN'T have other contact, just that he has supervised visits on the weekend. Wednesday dinners and every other weekend is actually pretty standard for custody agreements.

Source: Had to endure it with my parents for ten years.

ETA: MOO
I don't know - I think by now we would have heard he had a weekly Wednesday dinner IMO. I just don't think so in this case but that is based on reading the divorce court filings published in MSM. She was afraid of him. He couldn't just show up without the supervision required - she would have filed something if that happened and she knew about IMO. I think something fishy is going on - all MOO.

UGH this is cruel and unusual for those kids! They were at school and should not be dragged into any more of this, they have been through enough trauma already.

God, Norm Pattis is truly a soulless creature who has no regard for the well-being of anyone other than FD.
GF will not be amused. FD shouldn't poke the Bear!

They can be ordered to come to CT for visitation. Grandma is on the right side of this. I can't imagine she would ignore a judge's orders if made. You can't move kids out of state in a divorce proceeding without court permission. While these are different circumstances, all involved are going to do what the judge says needs to happen.
They’d have to arrest me. No way I’d comply. I’d be filing things left and right to drag it out. Josh Powell (I think?) case comes to mind. Heck no

Prosecutors also allege Fotis Dulos showed up at Jennifer Dulos' New Canaan home on Wednesday, May 22, two days before she vanished. He did not go inside, they said, and allegedly told people he didn't want to go inside because he was worried his DNA would be found inside the residence. The two have not been living together since Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce in 2017. Tests Find Man's DNA, CT Mom's Blood Mixed on Faucet: Court

BBM. Why would he tell someone that? He must have thought taking JD would be bloodless. That is one strange comment.
WHO SAYS THAT OUT LOUD???

perhaps because he knew he was going to kill her that Friday but forgot about DNA and washed his hands or rinsed something in the sink? JMO

"I don't want to go inside because I am worried my DNA would be found inside the residence, but I SWEAR I'm not planning on coming back here and murdering somebody in a day or two"

Yes, I believe so. Custody hearings are in CT and he is in CT. He is not charged in her murder. And, he is innocent until proven guilty. That said, I think the GAL will fall on the side of no visit for mental health reasons. But, I can see a judge saying that supervised visits at a place other than his home (given there is question about if JD had been taken to his property). I can also see a judge saying kids would have to come to CT for the visit.
IMO, he won’t ask to see them for fear they’ll refuse to see him.

MT abhors smoking..

Isn't there a test to see if someone smokes or has within the last 2 years?
I thought that you have to do this test if you apply for a life insurance policy.

Yes

What to Know if You Have to Take a Nicotine Test

There are a couple of ways to test for nicotine and cotinine, the product created after nicotine enters your body:

• Qualitative testing: It simply looks for whether or not you have nicotine in your body.
  • Quantitative testing: It actually measures the concentration of nicotine or cotinine in your body. It gives more information about your tobacco habits. It can tell whether you’re an active smoker or if you’ve recently quit. If you’re not a tobacco user, it can tell if you’ve been breathing in a lot of tobacco smoke or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member