Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wonder whether he used the doctored plates on Wednesday...
Or before/after because if he didn't try to hide the Wednesday visit (apparently not based on the information today) he wouldn't need those plates but if it were a thursday visit well then - those plates would come in handy IMO and they were done with them after the murder MOO

I don't think he was allowed on school grounds IIRC.

Do we know for a fact that he was unable to go on school grounds? We know they attended conferences separately according to a poster from the school. If he could have access to the kids, I would be surprised that he was banned from campus.

Even if he was not allowed on campus, that does not mean he didn't come down to celebrate. I have been a school administrator with families where there were protection orders that specified school events, etc. That did not stop the person from going with all of the other families to celebrate at a diner or ice cream store. Additionally, I had some pretty horrendous people at my school who were loved by a few who would invite them over to their house b/c they didn't want to take sides.

They can only compel him to turn in his US passport. Which he did for the divorce. He also has foreign ones.
The judge is not letting him out on bail until he turns in the other passport - tweet upthread - and it's an hour 23 min from Stamford to Farmington - I don't think there will be time for him to be released and get to the custody hearing IMO

Marissa Alter
·
13m

Some quotes from Attorney Norm today after court: "we deny the charges we don't know where Mr Dulos' ex-wife is. We are resolutely determined to try this case, and we believe fully that our client will be exonerated
·
11m

"I would ask everyone to put aside the easy narrative here that an angry ex-spouse took matters into his own hands to resolve a custody dispute. That didn't happen. Having said that, I don't know what happened

Regarding Fotis' DNA on Jennifer's sink faucet mixed w/ her blood: "If your DNA turned up somewhere, would it be fair to make you give an explanation for wherever it was? If it was an old boyfriend's house or your parents' home? Would that make you guilty?Shame on you!"

"Everybody's reaching conclusions and hollering at me, Wwhere's the body?' Stay tuned. Let the case unfold in open court."
@News12CT

@News12CT

Has anyone watched the court appearance? Specifically FDs? His attorney is claiming FD was with MT from 9:30-1:30pm at his residence. -FD received a call from Greece (although they don’t have phone records)
-FD had early morning meeting with an attorney. *early morning*

FD & MT are each other’s alibis. I suspect MT stayed at their residence and established the alibis with making calls on both of their phones for a period of time. This crime definitely speaks premeditation. JMO

Troconis, Fotis Dulos plead not guilty, husband's DNA found in New Canaan home

Marissa Alter
·
13m

Some quotes from Attorney Norm today after court: "we deny the charges we don't know where Mr Dulos' ex-wife is. We are resolutely determined to try this case, and we believe fully that our client will be exonerated
·
11m

"I would ask everyone to put aside the easy narrative here that an angry ex-spouse took matters into his own hands to resolve a custody dispute. That didn't happen. Having said that, I don't know what happened

Regarding Fotis' DNA on Jennifer's sink faucet mixed w/ her blood: "If your DNA turned up somewhere, would it be fair to make you give an explanation for wherever it was? If it was an old boyfriend's house or your parents' home? Would that make you guilty?Shame on you!"

"Everybody's reaching conclusions and hollering at me, Wwhere's the body?' Stay tuned. Let the case unfold in open court."
@News12CT

@News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Another quote from FD attorney

“The state has picked this fight. We’ll win it.”

*insert my eye roll emoji here

The judge is not letting him out on bail until he turns in the other passport - tweet upthread - and it's an hour 23 min from Stamford to Farmington - I don't think there will be time for him to be released and get to the custody hearing IMO
Yeah, three hours to get the passport, however long it takes him to leave, then half an hour to NC. He will probably miss it, unless there was already someone up there who is bringing it down.

Do we know for a fact that he was unable to go on school grounds? We know they attended conferences separately according to a poster from the school. If he could have access to the kids, I would be surprised that he was banned from campus.

Even if he was not allowed on campus, that does not mean he didn't come down to celebrate. I have been a school administrator with families where there were protection orders that specified school events, etc. That did not stop the person from going with all of the other families to celebrate at a diner or ice cream store. Additionally, I had some pretty horrendous people at my school who were loved by a few who would invite them over to their house b/c they didn't want to take sides.
This doesn't answer your question but didn't want to lose the link - the last order of the court was that he could have no contact with his children
Connecticut judge orders Fotis Dulos, estranged husband of missing mom, to stay away from kids
I remember reading he was banned from the school - will try to find the link (media thread likely) but this was not a normal custody relationship IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member