Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's not an ex-spouse like his lawyer likes to refer to him as. But saying that makes his behavior of cavorting with MT moot for people who are not aware they were having an affair and FD alledgedly told JD he'd be moving her and her daughter into their marital home.
Aha. That's probably exactly right.

Too bad it's a lie.

jmo

Help me out here. Won't it take a couple of days to withdraw money from his 401K? How will he walk today without putting up the bail? TIA
They may have moved money around before today.

His attorney seemed pretty confident that FD would be able to post bond, when he made comments to the media yesterday.

I took his comments seriously, and took some heat for believing that FD would in fact walk out of jail at some point.

His attorney seemed pretty confident that FD would be able to post bond, when he made comments to the media yesterday.

I took his comments seriously, and took some heat for believing that FD would in fact walk out of jail at some point.
Had not thought about that but it makes sense. Thank you.

The full video of this morning’s court appearances by Fotis Dulos & Michelle Troconis for their hindering/tampering charges is now posted on @NBCConnecticut website. Both entered not guilty pleas. #NBCCT

Justin Schecker on Twitter
I've posted to the media thread so when people stop in for an update on the hearing - feel free to point them there - alot of the tweets are there as well. Thanks for posting the link

Are you caught up @MassGuy ? curious what you think about the visit on May 22 to JD's home, the blood and DNA on the faucet - etc.

Replying again. His lawyer really wanted to just take control of the 401K instead of having to remove money from it and made many references to that in court. Maybe the funds haven't been withdrawn.

The full video of this morning’s court appearances by Fotis Dulos & Michelle Troconis for their hindering/tampering charges is now posted on @NBCConnecticut website. Both entered not guilty pleas. #NBCCT

Justin Schecker on Twitter

Very interesting to watch and listen carefully to what Pattis says and how he says it, i.e. he stumbles a bit when he is saying that FD's devices were at and used at the Farmington home the Friday morning she disappeared - he almost said FD was at the Farmington home but quickly caught himself.

Are you caught up @MassGuy ? curious what you think about the visit on May 22 to JD's home, the blood and DNA on the faucet - etc.

I think that’s damning, and FD’s comment was flat out bizarre.

Who the hell is concerned about DNA two days before a murder is committed? It shows exactly what was on his mind.

Also, thinking about his attorneys words, look what he has managed to do.

He’s linking his client to MT, by associating the fact that she wasn’t present in the area of Jennifer’s house on the day of the murder.

Basically, we know she wasn’t there, and if she wasn’t there, he wasn’t there.

He’ll claim the DNA isn’t conclusive proof that it was left during the time of the murder, and no evidence puts him at Jennifer’s house on the day of the murder.

Good luck explaining the recovery of sponges and clothing with Jennifer’s blood on it, during their dumping excursion.

Good luck explaining video evidence of those two dumping those things.

Good luck explaining how BOTH of their phones led them to that surveillance footage in the first place.

He’s hoping that everyone takes their eye off the ball, and focuses on him.

Replying again. His lawyer really wanted to just take control of the 401K instead of having to remove money from it and made many references to that in court. Maybe the funds haven't been withdrawn.

I think he's trying to avoid the tax penalty for taking from a 401K prematurely. I'm not sure if the attorney controlled that 401K if it would negate the penalty.

I think he’s worried about himself.

He wants to make sure that he gets paid for this, and his client gets bond at the same time.

Better to secure that money now, or he’ll run the risk of never seeing it.

If you haven't watched the footage from the hearing, FT's face when they say witnesses said he was only in the backyard and mentioned his DNA in the house is great. I'm pretty sure after his reaction he's trying to remember who he said that to, ha ha.

ETA: MOO

Last edited:
If you haven't watched the footage from the hearing, FT's face when they say witnesses said he was only in the backyard and mentioned his DNA in the house is great. I'm pretty sure after his reaction he's trying to remember who he said that to, ha ha.
Do you have a quick link to footage?

I just watched the hearing. Thank you for those who posted the link. Although I greatly appreciate those who tweet a proceeding, you don't necessarily get the whole thing.

Those passports seem to be a big concern. Pattis really pushed for him to be the one holding them. Have they shown up yet to the court? Also interesting was that 401k that he also wanted. But the most interesting was how Pattis wanted a speedy trial...for next month??

Astounded he got bail let alone could come up with that kind of money. For any mother/grandmother this must be awful news, and this grandmother is 85 years old - tragic that she has to deal with all this at her age as a result of what her son-in-law has done. I wish her strength to get through it all.

NP - Paraphrasing - When something like this happens, LE immediately looks at the ex. Of course he'd be concerned about his DNA being left in the house!

Um, no. I'm fairly certain NO ONE thinks that unless they KNOW something is going to happen. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744